sara2013

Mar 26, 2013

Without my knowledge i received a message that i got subscribed to power play

I yesterday received a SMS as i got subscribed to powe play and they deducted Rs. 10/- from my account. So i am trying from yesterday to call customer care at this 9738012345 but getting a reply to try later but even today i am not able to contact a customer care representative. I am very unhappy with this and loosing my money.

Plz unsubscribe it and refund my money. If these things continues i have to change from Aircel to other companies.
ramkrish

Mar 22, 2013

healthy tips

i want to healthy tips unsub ple ......this is my number 9738587439. i am not interst healthy tips so ple un sub me mu number
saneeshtj

Mar 21, 2013

mnp problem

sir/madam, i requested for mobile number portablity before 21 days . but my mobile operater is rejected . my number 8892492582 aircel karnataka my port number dx483248. please take action.
krish84

Mar 19, 2013

Aircel sim card not activated for last 3 days

Hi I have purchased Aircel sim 16th March 2013 , the dealer told that he will activate it in one day , now it is already 3 days ,no proper response from the dealer and also Aircel , when tried to call the Customer care ...

Dealer name is Kamal ...9241501979

Request to the Aircel is dont give dealership to this kind of people .
r.j531989

Mar 12, 2013

Aircel Post-paid billing issue

From: shashank jain <shasha[email protected]>
Date: Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Subject: Re: Aircel Postpaid Number || 9968222373 || Final Warning || Ref no: "############" & "############"
To: Care delhi <[email protected]>, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]

Dear Aircel,

I was a happy MTNL (Dolphin) cust tilL 22nd december 2012 when I decided to port out to Aircel.

I was in favour of Aircel prepaid but as communicated to me, I was suppose to use Aircel as post-paid for a min of 3 months before migrating to prepaid. So I was left with no option but to use it as post-paid.

As things stand now, I have been deprived of both incoming and outgoing, my number is simply lying dead & the reason of course is Aircel's incompetent technical team and mismanagement.

Here's a brief again of what went wrong:

I ported to AIRCEL Post-paid on 22nd Dec 2012 with monthly rental of Rs 149/-. As per my request supported with proper documentation My internet pack of Rs 98/- was to be activated by "22/12/2012" but due to lack of commitment from Aircel, my internet pack got activated on "26/12/2012" & I was charged profusely till then.

Now when I received my 1st monthly bill I was taken aback to see the due amount as "Rs 1161/-" which by far was no way near to what I was suppose to pay.

Aircel post-paid no: "9968222373"

In name of: "Ajay Jain"

Address: 441/4 Jacubpura New Railway Road Gurgaon

fyi, my monthly bill should comprise of the following + Outgoing call/sms charges (if any):

Monthly Rental: Rs 149/-

Internet Pack: Rs 98/-

Tax (12.36%): Rs 277/-

Total: Rs 277/-

I have cases opened with Aircel regarding the same but till now I have no update whatsoever. Now I am helpless as I have been denied of both incoming & outgoing.

Reference no: "############"

Reference no: "############"

Hereby I request Aircel to please rework on my bill make my Bill free of Overhead charges and activate the SIM ASAP.

For further details please feel free to contact on my alternate no. "9211904447”

Even after writing this letter/mail if I don’t get a resolution then I will be forced to take a strict action because it’s not only about the SIM, it’s about the losses incurred in my business and the related mental harassment.

Please update me if Aircel has a solution for me, hoping for a positive response.

Ajay Jain
9211904447
ecevinoth

Mar 8, 2013

Apps Download problem in 2G

I can’t able to download any apps in Google play store. I tried to contact customer care 121 & 198. They didnt’t provide any actual response. I am again trying to contact 198 more than 5 days. It was always busy. Fix the problem as soon as possible

Dec 20, 2012

deactivation of caller tune

We regret for the inconvenience caused.Your issues has been escalated to the circle, we shall get back on the same soon.You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Aircel Social Media Team

Dec 19, 2012

service msg

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly mail us your Aircel no for us to be able to assist you.We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Dec 17, 2012

deduction of balance

Hello vijay a simple way to use internet .
recharge with 98 & keep zero balance.No deduction & it works on zero balance! as it is separate recharge.
So enjoy.

Dec 5, 2012

Improper internet settings

I have been trying a lot to resolve my problem in regards to the internet settings discrepancy. I recharged my cell phone with the basic 3gand 2gcombo pack as I always do..I have altered any settings and it is still the same as it was always. I am facing a lot of problem now because I am unable to get 3g signal indicator and I am getting only 2g wherein I should be entitled to get 500mb of 3g and thereafter unlimited 2g. I tried to call customer service of aircel a number of times and let them know that I am paying for 3g but not getting it..They infmrd me the procedure to speak to the 3g technical team over the IVR..but those were wrong information and I am still facing the consequences..I am seeking for your help now so that I can either get the difference money refunded or they should give me the 3g service and compensate me for the number of days I was out of 3g. I need it resolve as soon as possible because internet is an important prospect in my life.

Nov 28, 2012

deactivation of caller tune

Thank you for deactivating the caller tune

Oct 29, 2012

Music connect deactivation

i used Haryana Aircel prepaid number. this is my number 8802470297. i do not activate any service like music connect. but deducted daily 7 rupees from account. with out my permission how can do u actvate. Please deactivated and confirm at ASAP.

Oct 10, 2012

Messages from unknown number

i got a missed calls from unknown number. kindly help me

Oct 1, 2012

lost mobile and sim

i lost my mobile and sim...please give me the number of newly inserted sim in my mobile lgs365
today 1/10/2012

Sep 27, 2012

worst network and poor customer care response

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Aug 28, 2012

Getting disconnecting again and again, page uploading very slowly and data consuming fastly

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Aug 13, 2012

REFUNDING

Aug 8, 2012

Block My Number from 30hrs with out intimation

Aug 8, 2012

dnd service

Jul 16, 2012

No Network waste of Rs.997/-

Is this matter resolved? I want the 997 plan. Should I go for it?

Jul 11, 2012