Jun 15, 2012

deduction of balance

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Jun 11, 2012

outgng service is cancelled

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Jun 11, 2012

NO BILL FOR PRODUCT BOUGHT!

Hi, I don't think that you'll need a copy of bill to repair your iPhone. I'll suggest you to visit any premium reseller of iPhone (Apple Products) or mail to apple service center for you issues. They should fix it if your phone is in warranty.

Jun 8, 2012

May 3, 2012

Aircel Singal Problem

Apr 7, 2012

to unsubscribe musicconnect

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Mar 24, 2012

LOST PHONE LOCKING THE IMEI

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number that you wish to block the services of along with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Mar 10, 2012

Clear case of cheating

It is resolved. Thank you

Mar 8, 2012

Clear case of cheating

Feb 20, 2012

NO BILL FOR PRODUCT BOUGHT!

These guys are good for nothing and they should close the store and go home.I have never ever seen an unprofessional behavior like this.They will talk to the customers so nicely and fool people with there talks and once we buy the product, they will become invisible and treat the customers as if we are troubling them and in turn forget all their responsibilities.

Feb 20, 2012

NO BILL FOR PRODUCT BOUGHT!

I strongly agree and would never buy anything from this aircel store.I have been a victim of this nonsensical store and hopefully never come to see those guys in my entire life.I hate AIRCEL and the Customer support they give.

Jan 26, 2012

Dis-satisfied with aircel towers

Hi Aircel well was getting called from you people regarding my complaint but nothing solved kindly check it... got a message its solved nothn happend its quite iritatin

Jan 22, 2012

Dis-satisfied with aircel towers

Jan 10, 2012

Online recharge failed but not refunded

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Dec 27, 2011

Cheated by Aircel Local office

One more person called me from aircel after reading this, but he told he will update me yesterday itself but
That fellow also fooled me, ...

Thank you all the beggars in the world...

Dec 26, 2011

Its not done, ...

One mr.Vinod had called and put conference, But that person(keshav) told that Will be done by end of the day,
but not done, Its 3 days again passed and the Beggar not picking the call at all.

PLEAse help me urgent...
Its very bad ...

Dec 24, 2011

Cheated by Aircel Local office

Hope u have been provided with satisfactory resolution to ur concern.

For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Dec 23, 2011

Cheated by Aircel Local office

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution.We shall get back to you on the same.

Aug 4, 2011

Block AIRCEL Number

If aircel is really gud company means they should unblock my no & should activate my no 9094069033. . I was using this no past 2 years. .

Aug 4, 2011

Block AIRCEL Number

Really Aircel is very cheating company. . I was a customer wit aircel for past 4 years. . I loved that company lot. . I was a prepaid customer. . But one day it was changed as post paid with out knowing me. . I asked customer care that how it was happened. . They told very cool Go to near aircel shop & ask. . Is this our job to go there. . ??? They are getting money from people by doing like this. . Very fraud company. . Now i've changed in Airtel it's really gud. . :)

Jackie

Aug 3, 2011

Block AIRCEL Number

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.

Jul 14, 2011

Base plan

Your concern has been escalated and is being treated with the highest priority. We apologise for the delay.

We shall get back to you on the same at the earliest.