Jul 14, 2011

Will you reply me?

Jul 11, 2011

Base plan

I will take this complaint to TRAI as i have all the proof of this plan..

Jul 10, 2011

Base plan

If you take this much days to solve the problem how can i be in your service? I am forced to port out to other network..

Jul 8, 2011

Base plan

Our team is working on the same, As soon as we get a confirmation on the status we would get back to you with the same .

Jul 8, 2011

Base plan

May i know the status of my compliant?

Jul 6, 2011

Base plan

We apologize for the delay in resolution, we will get back to you at the earliest on the same .

Jul 5, 2011

Base plan

6 days over and there is no reply from you..

Jul 3, 2011

AircelTalkies serive activated without my knowledge

I raised the complaint through customer care, no proper improvement...
Even, Pocket internet is automatically activating every 3 days... I am loosing so much money with this service...

Base plan

The concern has been escalated and our team is working on the same with priority .

Base plan

24 hours over but not even a single message or call from you..

Jul 2, 2011

Base plan

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been escalated for a resolution.

We shall get back to you on the same.

Aircel Social Media Team

Jul 1, 2011

Outgoing calls are barred for last 7 days. even after approaching customer care for many times there is no response.

We shall get back to you on the same.

Aircel Social Media Team

Jun 29, 2011

unwanted calls

i m having aircel sim in my mobile. everyday im getting unwanted calls and sms from aircel. they are making me irritate. please help me to stop everthing in my mobile immedietly. my mobile number 9842196355

Jun 10, 2011

to block the number

I lost my mobile with aircel sim number 8553703282. i request you to block that number & some one as using my number

May 31, 2011

to block the number

Kindly visit your nearest Aircel store with a copy of the FIR for sim lost along with your identity proof. Our store team will help & guide you with the rest the process.

May 26, 2011

they told us fack chemes

We are sorry for the inconvenience.This is to inform you that we have noted your concern. However there are various schemes and plans which will suit your needs, which can be discussed and availed by you. Kindly visit the nearest Aircel store, where our store team can help and guide you with the same.

Apr 11, 2011

Unwanted calls/Promotion calls

Even i am getting these. Its becoming beg problem when i am in meeting and driving. Please stop calling for selling something.

Apr 1, 2011

Unwanted calls/Promotion calls

Send an sms "START DND" to 1909. In one month time you will stop receiving unwanted telemarketing calls.

Dec 16, 2010

Non responding properly to complaint Referance No:- 1-3235087110

You have been charged against a service which was active on your number. To avoid such issues in future get your DND service activated. There would be no unwanted activations and balance deductions from your account. Good luck

Dec 9, 2010

Incorrect gprs billing

You should visit the nearest company outlet and clarify your issues. They would surely get you out of this problem.

Dec 7, 2010

Incorrect gprs billing

Please help me. I lost nearly 100 rs because of this.

Nov 29, 2010

Dont do online recharge through Aircel website

I believe the recharge is done by now. If not, do report it to the nearest Aircel outlet, they will help you out.

Nov 28, 2010

Dont do online recharge through Aircel website

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Nov 1, 2010

NETWORK PROBLEM

Dear sir/madam,

This is Ashok, Realy I m so feel bad to your net work tower problem when I cald to others at the time its gave loss of signals, Could you pleas sollow the network problem and I alredy gave the complents by my phone the complent No : 1-2941249312.

Oct 22, 2010

Victim of Aircel

Try visiting the nearest Aircel centre, they will fix your problem for sure.