Oct 20, 2010

No Network

Try reporting this the nearest Aircel outlet, they will register your complaints and sort it ASAP.

Oct 4, 2010

DND-

Try to reach the Customer care and get the status of your DND service activation which will help you take the next necessary step

Sep 17, 2010

Aircel Promo Calls and SMS

I received an email now and you guys called and confirmed it - you need more time. But, immediately after that, I got a promo call from Aircel to subscribe for a caller tune - 9738898975 at 10.10am.

You guys have spent more than 60 days on this. And you still need more time?

Sep 16, 2010

Aircel Promo Calls and SMS

Received promo calls from Aircel again on Sep 15, 2010 from 9563397583 at 3.10pm and 6.49pm. When the support guys asked me what is the promo call about and what is being promoted. I told them that it is in Kanada and I do not understand Kanada. So, now the promo calls are in Hindi. Aircel support folks are smart and clever.

Sep 15, 2010

Aircel Promo Calls and SMS

received an email from Aircel stating that they will take corrective action and will call me soon with no time lines mentioned. Smart support guys.

To my utter surprise, I received the promo call immediately after reading the email from 9738898983 at 4.22pm.

Request to all the guys - NOT to take Aircel connection.

Sep 14, 2010

Here is the call log

9563397583 on Sep 14 (9.47am)

9738898983 on Sep 13 (11.09am, 10.15am), Sep 10 (11.27am, 11.25am), Sep 9 (2.24pm), Sep 8 (7.04pm, 6.05pm, 11.32am), Sep 7 (6.22pm, 5.58pm, 11.27am, 10.21am, Sep 6 (7.55pm, 6.20pm, 4.19pm, 1.20pm, 9.42am) Sep 2 (1.48pm)

9738998909 on Sep 11 (11.23am), Sep 7 (7.55pm, 5.40pm, 3.33pm, 12.45pm)

9738998968 on Sep 10 (10.54am), Sep 9 (6.01pm)

9738998971 on Sep 8 (1.46pm), Aug 17 (2.10pm)

9738998962 on Sep 8 (11.50am)

Hope this data is enough.

In case you need my mobile number, I have already sent it to [email protected]

Sep 9, 2010

aircel deduct money witout my knowlage

Get your DND service activated. This would help you in future because you won’t get any more marketing calls and messages which can cause these activations.

Sep 8, 2010

Aircel Promo Calls and SMS

Today (Sep 8, 2010) I received a confirmation SMS from Aircel support that my above issue is resolved and I will not be getting any promo calls. But, as soon as the SMS was received, I also received two promo calls AGAIN from Aircel. The numbers are 9738998962 and 9738898983. I called the support again. And I am told they have registered a new complaint and need 24 hours time to resolve it. I cannot wait any longer and I requested to escalate the issue. After repeating couple of times, I was asked to hold for 30 seconds. FYI, I was made to wait for more than 2 minutes and at the end the call was disconnected.

The other numbers from which I receive promo calls are

Aug 2, 2010

unwanted calls

Get your DND service activated to get rid of these calls. Contact your customer care for further details.

Jul 30, 2010

Deducting balance forcefully

Try get your DND service activated. All these unwanted activations can happen when you respond to promo call and messages from the service provider. Thus getting the DND would help you get rid of these. As the same must be in your case. Good luck.

Jun 24, 2010

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

Did you follow up with the customer service as to why it hasn’t got resolved so far?

Jun 22, 2010

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

first ask why the balance was deducted means any VAS/GPRS etc services are activated on your number if not than ask how long time will take to resolve the problem. finally you can call your aircel nodal office for solution. Nodal officers number can be found on trai website or from google with search key "list of CC NO AA AIRCEL"

hope it solved by doing that

Jun 10, 2010

network service is too bad! in bangalore

try lodging a complaint on their Call centre. They will revert back...

Jun 9, 2010

network service is too bad! in bangalore

Might be a problem with the handset, just check if anyone else with same connection has similar problems.

Jun 3, 2010

NETWORK PROBLEM

Hey Guy don't wast money for GPRS connection. You should go Aircel Pocket Internet otherwise will be lost spending money.Aircel Pocket Internet is best things in India.I am using mobile to PC connection Aircel Pocket Internet and I got more enough speed.
I wishing Aircel Pocket Internet.

Jun 2, 2010

Dear Mr. Shekar,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

This is in reference to your communication dated 28/05/2010 regarding your concern.
We are pleased to mention that your above mentioned concern has been registered with us.

However, our technical team is working on connectivity concern mentioned by you.
We request you to provide us your Aircel number with alternate contact number for further assistance.

You can also get in touch with us on 9738199209 for more information.

It is our pleasure to serve you.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Care representatives at:

• Aircel Customer Care: 121 / 9738012345
• Fax No. 080 40927743

We wish to thank you for choosing Aircel.

Truly

Gayathri
Customer Service

Aircel Karnataka
Address: Aircel Limited, Municipal #66-5-25, HM Vibha Towers, Star Bazar, Hosur Road,
Adugodi, Bengaluru - 560029. Karnataka
Fax : 080 40927743
Website: www.aircel.com

May 31, 2010

NETWORK PROBLEM

The net is directly proportional to the network coverage, so if you have a good network you will definitely get a good net speed, try and visit the nearest Aircel store in Bangalore they will help you out for sure.

May 13, 2010

Unwanted call

DND is a regulatory service and the companies have to follow certain guidelines before activating, it does takes a maximum of 45 days. Have some patience and get it activated and I am sure very soon these calls and messages would be blocked.

Uday

May 5, 2010

Aircel DIALER Tune Exploitation

You might have attended to any promotional calls or messages unknowingly which has resulted in the activation. In future you can avoid such instances by getting your DND Service activated . Good luck.
madangrv

Feb 1, 2013

False information on 3G network

When I surveyed around with some people and service providers, I found out that Aircel 3G is pretty gud deal and provides gud 3G service. So I went to the nearest Aircel retailer and enquired a whole lot of stuffs and gotto know the offer was the best in the market and went for a Aircel 3G sim with the 447 recharge prepaid plan. I even enquired with the retailer about the network status in my area, i.e Hoskerehalli, Banashakari 3rd stage, Bangalore, for which he told, the network is very good and you can go for it. Well, I believed him and purchased it. But then its been 5 days, since the time of purchase, struggling for net connectivity and I have been trying to search for the network, am getting the minimum speed in 2G network and there is no 3G network here! For this verification, I even lodged a complaint against network, for which the technician came and had a check at my place today. He also said, 'indeed there is no 3G network here sir.' So now what do I do with such situation where I have invested around 2000 bucks for the 3G services ? It's such a test of patience to browse the net with the speed of 0.05 mbps,sometimes goes below this (source: speedtest.net). Most of the times even speedtest.net fails to open and I browse gmail in html version. I want to take a serious action on the retailer for giving me a false information about the network availability. The customer care service numbers, 198 and others are very bad as well.
P. Kalai

Jan 24, 2013

Unwanted pack subscription(unnecessary deduction of main balance)

Dear Sir/Madam, I have Aircel Sim bearing no +919615374996. Unnecessary packages were subscribed to the said number. Now I am scare to recharge for main balance, because it will deduct unwillingly from my main balance. Therefore, I request you to take necessary steps to deactivate all the packages. If not I will be compelled to say 'GOOD BYE TO AIRCEL' or take another option. Thank you!
MOHAMMED FAZIL

Jan 20, 2013

SIM CARD IS BLOCKED

Hai sir,
My name is fazil i am from Bangalore,i am using the aircel Sim which is ported from docomo.My sim is blocked from DEC 2013 and i have given so many request to call center and I talked with shivakumar,salman (team leaders) and maneger(sunil) also nearest aicel office(jayanagar,kormangala) but no use,because of this issue i lost somany money and my time, till now it is not activated i have complaint for nodal officer (Gokul) also but no use sir please do the need full.
MOHAMMED FAZIL
arvnd

Jan 11, 2013

Aircel Shutting down their operation without prior information

I was using Aircel for almost a year. At once one day there was no signal, i waited for one day but still there was no signal. When i called them i came to know that there will be no coverage of aircel in that area I want to know how can i complain regarding this type of service provider as they close there service without prior informing there customer. When i called them to register complain they disconnected my call. Can you resolve this issue or suggest me the way? I am residing at Manipal (Udupi).
Thanx in advance

Jan 3, 2013

Not able to unsubscribe from DD-Aircel

Hi, This is Abhishek Ranjan. My prepaid aircel number is 8892701813.

By mistake I subscribed for cricket score updates through SMS mode. Then instantly I wanted to unsubscribe from this service. For that I contacted customer cares on 121, 198 and 9738012345 for unsubscribing this service. All of them suggested me different solutions to unsubscribe. I tried all possible ways but still I am getting cricket live score from DD-Aircel and 1 rs is getting deducted every day.

Please help me to unsubscribe from DD-Aircel.

Jan 1, 2013

3G not getting activated

When I try to activate 3g on my mobile they are replying that it cannot be processed as a request is already pending with us.Please do consider this as a humble request.My mobile number is +919738508314

Sincerely