murugan93

Dec 31, 2012

Aircel prepaid simcard blocked by Aircel

This is Murugan from coimbatore. My mobile number is 9042870438.
I have changed my mobile service provider from Tata docomo-Prepaid from Aircel-Prepaid.
And used nearly 1 month in Aircel-prepaid service.
Now the sim card is blocked by Aircel.
While I am asking them they told that address proof is not been submitted for that number. But I have submitted all the documnets what they required.
I m having all contacts in that number.
So pls urgently unblock my sim card and I am ready to submit the address proof documents one more time for the same.
The lazy Aircel representatives is not responding for this issue...
I hate Aircel customer care Executive's service....
Need my number back as active.
Pls contact me as to this number +91 80985 88606

Murugan

Dec 20, 2012

i want my call summary for last month of 9738068294

hello i am mangala, its a humble request more than a complaint. can please help me geting my num call summary for the past two months or for on month.please its quiet urgent am searching from many dayz. . . . . its a check on my num . . . . hope u get me back soon thank u
ksuresh

Dec 17, 2012

ACTIVATING EVERYDAY CONVENICE

I got a message that you request has been recieved regarding weightloss tips and RS.7/ has been deducted for a week and for
unsubscribe send sms as UNSUB to number ******. I did it and RS.3/ has been deducted for the sms and sent a
message sorry you have entered the wrong code.Again I callled through the phone to 155223 and made it deactivate
they said that your request has recieved.Again the next morning RS.7/ has been deducted and it took me an half-hour to connect
the customer care and she(vindya) said that RS.7/ had deducted for the weightloss tips , I told her that I already deactivated
even their is no response.I asked about the money which I lost she said that we are no way responsible for that.Without my
action they had activated the service and even I deactivated it they had deducted the money again(7+3+7).
It's shame full thing for a sevice provider to say like that ,if the service provider feel that they are unable to deliver the services
perfectly it's better to go home.Please don't cheat the customer saying the word's like WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE,WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.....it's disgusting and unable to bear.It's becoming a headache task for everyday to keep track of all these
un wanted calls and messages checking the balance at night before sleeping and again early in the morning.
please atleast from now onwards try to maintain the service perfectly and give value to the customer's
who are the earning's for your business.

Dec 15, 2012

to deactivate Iplay win game

Hello Sir

Kindly deactivate Iplay Win game pls from the mobile no- 8892015290..... always it happens like this only it automatically gets activated & the amount gets deducted i really dont know why it happens like this..12 days before i submitted you a comoplain even after complaining you r not taking any action,.i hope u will do the needful, so resolve the quiery as soon as possible
123shri

Dec 12, 2012

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

I want to complain regarding balance deducted automatically by AIRCEL.

The balance was deducted on 12the Dec 2012 and after complaining 4-5 times still thee customer care department has not solved my problem. What is theis Even I not MSG or call from my phone to activate theis service theen how theis activated and theis not first time it's happen 4-5 times I think change the sucrbier now. Because what is theis I understand first time but again and again same mistake.

The message received by me when balance was deducted was as follows,

" Your account has been successfully Activate DT For unsubscribe type theis sometheing"

My mobile number is 9762575733.

I hope that my complaint get resolved therough this forum.
kanni mariyal

Dec 8, 2012

hello tune

I am using an Aircel prepaid connection The number is 8012028868 im called regarding hello tune the agent replayed me if deactivate the service it will be no amount will deduct for that i deactivate the service after that Rs 30 was deducted I called up customer service immediately the agent attain the call transfer the call to tl her name karthiga she take a complaint she told that amount will be re-fend but nothing is came i called again and again nothing is happend agent names (arun,salim) like that and they transfer the line to tl really i dont no he is tl or not the person irresponsibly and rudely the name prakash behaved i need reasonable response what they doing immediately my mobile number 8012028868

Dec 5, 2012

Improper internet settings

I have been trying a lot to resolve my problem in regards to the internet settings discrepancy. I recharged my cell phone with the basic 3gand 2gcombo pack as I always do..I have altered any settings and it is still the same as it was always. I am facing a lot of problem now because I am unable to get 3g signal indicator and I am getting only 2g wherein I should be entitled to get 500mb of 3g and thereafter unlimited 2g. I tried to call customer service of aircel a number of times and let them know that I am paying for 3g but not getting it..They infmrd me the procedure to speak to the 3g technical team over the IVR..but those were wrong information and I am still facing the consequences..I am seeking for your help now so that I can either get the difference money refunded or they should give me the 3g service and compensate me for the number of days I was out of 3g. I need it resolve as soon as possible because internet is an important prospect in my life.
Priya M

Dec 3, 2012

Deactivate Aircel friends zone service

Could you please any one can help me to deactivate Aircel friends zone service on my mobile

Nov 28, 2012

deactivation of caller tune

Hello Sir

Kindly deactivate my caller tune called up customer care no response from their end, i hav already sent you a complain but no response from your end too...i hope u will do the needful, so resolve the quiery as soon as possible pls pls pls
mobile no- 8892015290.....

Nov 26, 2012

deactivation of caller tune

Dear Sir/ Madam

This is really frustrating bcoz 15days before itself i hav posted a complaint requesting you people to deactivate the caller tune from the number 8892015290 which was activated by your company only, even after making a humble request you all r least bothered to deactivate the caller tune, this carelessness of your company towards the customer makes us to regret for choosing your network, i hope you people understud wat trying to convey, kindly do the needful as soon as possible plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Rohith R Pai

Nov 25, 2012

NOT RECEIVING INCOMING SMS

I ported my number 72042318978 from TATA DOCOMO to AIRCEL. And now it came to my notice that my aircel sim is incapable of receiving SMS's from any of the network users. I heavily rely on the SMS's for communication. I registered a complaint at the AIRCEL customer service to no avail. I heavily rely on SMS's for business Communications. Hence, i request AIRCEL authority to look into this matter and do the needful.

Rohith R Pai

Ph no:7204231897
Email: [email protected]

Nov 23, 2012

service msg

i am getting continueous service messages from aircel per day nearly 10, i want to stop this pls help me.........
shobha.R

Nov 15, 2012

to deactivate Iplay win game

Kindly Deactivate the IPlay Win game from my number 8892015290 resolve the query as possible......
subburevat

Nov 13, 2012

Activate Req

i bought new aircel number in last 2 weeks... my number is not activating.... So please activating in my number..... i was submitted the proof in aircel show room to two times.....
jamestjacob

Nov 13, 2012

Aircel Outgoing services barred without any warning

I ported my number 7676907464 from Reliance to Aircel.
Around 10 days after successful porting(on 12th nov.2012) I received an sms stating "Your Outgoing services are barred, to get assistance either call 1288 or visit aircel store" was unable to call 1288 so I called 121 and they told me like I haven't submitted my documents. But, I haven't got any warning message or calls regarding the issue with document submission. Then how can I follow up with the submission of my documents without any warning from Aircel. My all documents are already submitted at the outlet where I done porting and I confirmed the submission from that authorized person. I don't know why Aircel treating like this. Worst experience with Aircel customer Service, different answers from different departments of aircel. Till now am not getting outgoing service. "I got a warm welcome from Aircel"
James

Oct 24, 2012

Recharge Pending

Dear Sir/Madam I have done an online Top Up recharge of Rs.30 on 20-10-2012, My aircel number 8892729225 through

The balance has not been yet credited to my number
REF NUMBER-> IGD5457677
TRANSACTION ID -> MSBI2833126691

Kindly solve this issue
kumzl

Oct 17, 2012

harasmant

sir ma aak aircel ka off roal imply (dst) hu mari siptambar ki salri avi tak nahi aai ha
mari salri adecco india sa aati ha ma adecco
ka hr ma mr dharmendra KO call karka parasan ho gaya hu lakin wo KOi v jabab nahi data ha
jayada call karo to kahata ha ki avi aircel sa pa out nahi aai ha ma kaha sa du pasa nahi aagi
ma pamant nahi duga
apna TSM KO kaht hu to wo kahta ha ki ma kya Kary bos sa baat karo
ASM KO kahata hu to wo kahata ha ki adecoo ka taraf sa dielay ho raha ha 2/4din wat karo
ZM sa bolta hu to wo to bara loog ha phone hi nahi pik kartaha msg karo to kahata ha ki bata ma mail katta hu
kuy mail sa mara ghar chala ga ya unka
last 10 day sa yahi chal raha ha ab aap batao ki ma kiska ghar apna bibi bacha KO laka jaw
ya vuul jaw ki mana aircel ma kaam kar raha hu
so plz halp
rigards oll dst
kumzl

Oct 17, 2012

harasmant

mari salri adecco india sa aati ha ma adecco
ka hr ma mr dharmendra KO call karka parasan ho gaya hu lakin wo KOi v jabab nahi datata ha
ma pamant nahi duga
rigards oll dst

Oct 16, 2012

3G Speed not getting

I am using aircel 3G broadband with 10 GB data plan past 4 months
i am not getting speed which aircel company add given in media
7.2 Mbps speed but i am getting 0.38Mbps downloading and 1Mbps
Uploading speed near my home and surrounding, i already informed this issue
to aircel but still now there no response, i cant tolerate this,,
please.....please...please.. do needful action

Gautham.Rai
adityaraj09

Oct 10, 2012

unwanted activation of caller tunes

today on 10th of october i saw a message of activation of caller tune on my number. yesterday i recharged a sum of rs 30 and ma balance was 39 rupees today it was 9.. i wander how could my caller tune might have activated when i was in college and i dont take it to college. i request Aircel customer care to refund my balance as i have already deactivated the service i only want my money to be refunded to me..

contact no. 9853643178
thatikonda

Oct 10, 2012

Regarding wrong information given by your Customer-care

From past 15 days my sim-card is facing a lot of network issue. so i given a call to customer-care so they told me inorder to get a proper coverage they told me to do a recharge of 77rs since my validity is expired. So i did a recharge of 77rs and after that there is no change in network issue. So once again i called the customer-care later they are telling me that 77rs is not related to network coverage. itmeans they are telling me to do 77rs and after doing that they are telling me why u did that 77rs. So i just want to know why they are telling like that. And i have given complaint on net-work issue still there is no use. they have taken my 77rs and also 2 complaints there is no use at all and i called customer-care for 7 to 8 times for reaching any supervisior or team-lead to spoke on this issue but the call is connecting to CSR when they transfer this call to supervisior it is ringing but no supervisior or team lead is picking the call... i think they wantedly did this and now i am not able to reach customer-care at all. i like aircel but what to do if there is no network at all.....atlast i am planning to migrate to some-other network if it gets not resolved. Please someone help me on this My number: 8892759094

Oct 2, 2012

internet speed upload/download speed 0.0kbps

Sir, after getting lot of frustration i am rising this complaint. i am using Aircel SIM card (no. 8892733857) to universal 3G dongle from last 8 months for internet purpose. usually i use to recharge by Rs 98/- for unlimited 2G. from last 5-6 days my internet is getting very very slow speed, upload and download speed is seem to zero.
Hence call 2-3 times to customer technical complaint section and they provide 2 complaint number ############on 29-sept 2012 and ############on 30 -sept 2012 respectively. but stil I am not getting any response from them.
Kindly look on this issue and get resolve ASAP.

Thanks!
Asif Ikbal
contact 9036759253
johaj

Sep 30, 2012

network Complaint

Its Ridiculous to give complaint coz this is india we hardly tak action. being such a big company in celluar india Aircel. The network is very bad. when i gave complaint before i got few calls saying will check into the matter and then nobody bother to rectify the problem guys have some responsibility towards your customer. i know by losiing one customer nothing will happend to you guys bt give good service. its jus ur mangement is third class. its aweful to give complaint to u guys i know at he end of the day u wont bother, coz third class service and third class people dont bother any thing.

Sep 26, 2012

Cannot call 000-117 from Aircel

I am not able to call the toll free no 000-117 from my Aircel No. and after complaining it to Aircel customer service they are clueless regarding this. But the same no is working from Airtel , Vodafone etc., This is really annoying as I cannot connect to the AT&T teleconferencing service for my work..!!

Sep 26, 2012

worst network and poor customer care response

hi thr,
i hav a worst network situation n i dont know wats the reason for it, n hence i called customer help line n the response i got was even more worst.... the problems i hav with my phone's network is
*no clarity in voice calls
*no in time delivery of messages
*no network strength
*network not consistance
*no internet access
*from 3 days i couldnt open google home page
*i have a activate monthly plan
*very poor customer interaction
*customer care executives will cut the call immediately if they cant handle
*i have even spoke with supervisor and even he did the same by escaping with some solution which is not useful
*i spent 3 day calling them n trying to get my problem solved but in which i failed
*i hav spoken with more than 20 customer care executive
*i have even mentioned that ill complaint to consumer court but they didnt seem to mind it

sorry if i have some silly points in there..... but this is how frustrated i'm... and this is the last hope that i had on my side...
i hope u guys will respond me as soon as possible.... plz kindly consider my case...

thanking you,