Avin Ra

Sep 22, 2012

Powerplay

I have been charged 10 rupees every day for power play which i have not subscribed on my mobile.
I request deactivate this service as soon as possible.
my number: 9738439741.

Aug 25, 2012

Getting disconnecting again and again, page uploading very slowly and data consuming fastly

I Purchased Aircel 3G dongle( Aircel Dongle no 8892587227) 2 days back, it works fine on first day and now disconnecting again and again, loading web pages very slowly and the speed of the service is not true what they said in add, and social website face book is not connecting else other sites uploading better than face book web pages. so please resolve this problem its not tolerable please make sure good service.

Aug 10, 2012

REFUNDING

ON 30TH JULY I CHARGED MY ACCOUNT ON ONLINE WITH RS.400.( RS.200 X 2TIMES.) REFERENCE-KAR12073000311000005 & KAR12073000381000003. LATER AFTER A CALL I RECEIVED A MESSAGE STATING MY BALANCE IS ONLY RS.267.96 WHICH WAS PRIOR TO RECHARGING.
SINCE THEN I HAVE CONTACTED SEVERAL TIMES THE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER AND I HAVE MADE COMPLAINTS OF WHICH I HAVE ONE REF NUMBER-1-9297543569 ON 05/08/2012.WHICH STATED THAT THE AMOUNT WILL BE REVERTED TO YOU BY 07/08/2012. NO MONEY REVERTED TO THE BANK ACCOUNT AND NO PROPER ANSWER FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICES.
ONE PERSON STATED THAT THE AMOUNT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AND IT WILL NOT BE PUT IN MY MOBILE ACCOUNT TOO.
MY NUMBER IS 09738164305.
NAME- JEAN MARGARET SAMUEL

Aug 5, 2012

Mobile number portability to aircel

I have given the request to MNP from Airtel to Aircel (Mobile Number : 9900431165) on 24th July 2012. And I have paid my Airtel bill on 4th August 2012. I got a sms from Aircel saying like this.

Your request of mobile number portability is approved. Data and Time of Activation is 08/04/2012 22:07:00

My Airtel SIM got deactivated at 08/04/2012 22:00, but the new Aircel SIM hasn't been activated yet. I have checked it even now before raising this complaint (08/05/2012 15:40). I have called up Aircel customer care thrice (once @ 08/05/2012 00:15, second time @ 08/05/2012 05:30 and third time @ 08/05/2012 10:45), they are telling that they need to work with their backend team to get it resolved however their backend team is not working on Sundays. If their backend is not there to help with any such issues arising from MNP why are they deactivating my old SIM by saturday night. I am unable to use my mobile number for 18 hours now and don't know how long it will take to activate my new SIM still. I am using this number to receive calls from my office for some official purposes also. I got frustrated because of their customer service. I want to raise a complaint against Aircel for this. Please help for that.

Vasanthan.

Aug 1, 2012

dnd service

hi,
i have been getting a lot of calls from different vendors so wanted to active DND service. when i am sending START DND to 1909 i get a reply saying that this is an invalid option please enter start 1,2,3,4.... so how can i start the Do Not Disturb service in aircel?

thanks
Parha Sarathi Pattnaik
Rajesh Mesham

Jul 21, 2012

Aircel-Power play

Unwanted Charges - Unwanted

I have been charged Rs.10 every time for unwanted activation. Every time i top up 20+ you always deduct rs.10.

Every they say some (AIRCEL POWERPLAY RENEWAL) and other stuff.

Deactivate me from everything - I didn't activate anything on my mobile and kindly return my money.
so far i lost more than 50 rs pls kindly refund that money too
priya jaiganesh

Jul 11, 2012

deactivate aircel powerplay

unwanted charges

I have been charged 10 rupees every 2 days for powerplay which i have not subscribed on my mobile. I request deactivate this service as soon as possible.and i want my money back!!
my number: 97384 20268
thank you.

Jul 10, 2012

Data issues

I just recharged my Aircel with a RC67 which promised to give me 250MB free 3G. However I did not even get 20MB and the 3G is already over.
I have installed data monitors and it shows only 20MB . How can I just browsing websites loose 250MB in a day???

No photo viewing, no streaming audio or video .. just visitng blog sites and i loose 250MB..

Aircel are you listening

Jul 10, 2012

No Network waste of Rs.997/-

Myself Vinod staying at hebbal Bangalore i recharged Aircel Datacard for Rs.997/- on 14/06/12 i should get 7.2 mbps 10GB unlimited browsing but there is no network only in my area i wrote mail to customer care but still they are not able to solve the issue. Now only 4 days left so waste of Rs.997/- bad service Aircel not able to solve simple issue for such a long time.

Jul 4, 2012

Fraudulent deductions

Dear
Aircel Customer Care!!!
Its not Just only about customer service.....
i was trying to solve it thru CS but i could not reach them always disconnecting automatically.. for both Number 121 and 198
i purchased sim on july 1st from day one i have been facing problems
1. Recharge Successful but balance deduction for unknown reason
if you dont belive plz check my History which you can do better
2.even if i have suffiecient balance to subcribe 3g pack it says you have low balance
3. i never subscribed for dialer tune it automatically subscribed to dialer tune sometimess it changes songs by itself
and not only this even Some jokes section too got activated only notification i get is SMS notification thru which i came to know all whats happening on my number
4. after i purcchased sim i made transaction of 77 + 85 +50
within two days but now again my balance is less than 3 rupees
Please check all the issues i mentioned and do refumd or plz do something
5. i forgot unlimited 3g packes from today they started autorenewal 17 8
i dont know what to do with two internet packs with one Useless SIM
Hope you call me or Just resolve it

Jun 29, 2012

no 3g signal

The 3g signal in Marathahalli area is very poor/non-existent .The customer care does not respond properly.It has been 3 days since complaining and still the issue is not resolved.Please help asap.

Jun 29, 2012

lost mobile and sim

I have lost my mobile dated 29th june 2012. I want to block my simcard asap.

Gayathri.

Jun 19, 2012

Harrasement via messages

I have been receving promotional messages from Aircel from past 6 months even after speaking to customer care officers and their respective line managers yet the issue still persist.

I have also activated the Do Not Call (DND) service and cascaded them umpteen times that I will knock the door of consumer court if Aircel is not stopping these messages but yet there is no serious action taken till date.

Finally, I warned them stating if Aircel is not stopping these messages then I shall ask for a heavy compensation for which the managers over the call assured me that they will certainly stop these messages rather than paying compensation but of no avail.

Can you please take serious action against Aircel?

Ziaullah Tanseer
Cell# 8553113642

Jun 14, 2012

deduction of balance

Dear sir/madam
I have got aircel mob no.9738644757.i have activated pocket internet monthly plan of Rs 98 on 29 may 2012.On 08 of jun while browsing they deducted my my whole amount of Rs 122 .On asking to customercare they said your 3G service is on and we have charged for that.I told them that i did not make any request for 3G service,how you can start it without my consent, Though my pocket internet balance was sufficient,instead of charging from pocket internet they duducted my balance of Rs 122.i have raised the compalaint(18621930796) but response was negative.
This is one kind of cheating,whenevever there is sufficient amount is balance these companies their own starts the paid service without your consent/request or information and charge undue amounts from custmores.
pls help and guide me how to resove the issue.
User552000

Jun 9, 2012

outgng service is cancelled

I purchased Aircel sim on june 1st 2012...and on 6th june msg came that ur document is not submitted and i called customer care and told abt this..they told to wait for some day..but on june 9th the outgoing service is stopped...without giving the prior notice....solve this issue as soon as possible

Jun 7, 2012

SIM Registration Failed

Hi, my SIM is showing SIM Registration failed. Kindly reactivate it. If it is beacuse of some issue please drop me message. Thanks
Ravi N

Jun 5, 2012

Music connect deactivation

I have not activated Aircel Music connect for my no. 9738549607. Without any prior information, Rs. 30/- getting deducted for the second month. Pl. have this deactivated and confirm at the earliest.

May 27, 2012

unfair deductions

I have been using aircel mobile bearing number 8553455020 from past 8 months and from past 15 days my account is been deducted for rs 17/- every 3 days stating this is for internet package which I have never activated. Past 3 days when this issue came to my notice I called up customer care and they said they will refund rs 17/- after 24 hours which they did and they ensured that this problem will not be repeated again. But again today morning at 12.42 am again rs 17/- has been deducted from my balance.
kindly suggest me where shud I complain against them as I want to resolve this problem and get my refund amount back. Why do they cheat us like this..?

May 2, 2012

Aircel Singal Problem

I am Venkateswaran from Bangalore. I am facing frequent tower problem in my house. Staying in Hosa Road, Bangalore. It is keep on getting disconnected while talking.

Apr 5, 2012

to unsubscribe musicconnect

My number got subscribed to musicconnect and rs.30 is being deducted every month for more than one year. I have complained to customer service several times. They say that it will stop but still continuing. I dont use it and losing money every month. So please unsubscribe my number from musicconnect. My number is 8553381087.
Prassana.

Mar 22, 2012

LOST PHONE LOCKING THE IMEI

When a cell phone is stolen and the user wants to ban it from using any network,he must have access to the IMEI no of the device.The owner must report their local operator with the IMEI no,to block the device.The network provider has a shared database known as EIR(Equipment Identity Register).The network provider then puts your IMEI serial no. in that database. To communicate this IMEI no. to Central Equipment Identity Register(CEIR). CEIR also known as IMEI database, it is the central database system for various network providers.if an IMEI no. is blacklisted in CEIR the mobile will not respond to any service provider network.The IMEI is not easily changeable thus making the device useless for the thief.

This statement is very true and followed globally by all the service providers.TRAI in India also has a database to which all the service providers in India have access, however when on March 22,2012 I lost my mobile in Hyderabad (the number belongs to Bengaluru) the sim was not blocked but for locking the handset Aircel legal department said that I have to contact Hyderabad police station nodal officer blah blah which is the state where I lost handset.

Amazingly, these companies tend to portray themselves as customer friendly but they are completely insensitive to customer needs and requests.

One Mr. Prakash and Shabana from legal department of Aircel gave all contradictory statements saying "sir you have to approach the local bangalore police station to intervene Hyderabad police to provide information, the other person says sir you have to contact hyderabad police station where you lost your phone they will provide the details, Shabana says "sir only they can share the information through police of bangalore, Ms. Shabana says sir if you want to block the sim we can do sir, sir we are not authorized to block IMEI even though the phone has sensitive information we cannot help you with location details only with the police the information of the whereabouts of the last call received location can be shared, sir only through the police intervention is needed" , Prakash says I have also lost iphone and could not help myself sir, forget and forgive sir, sir you will not get the phone back neither you can block the IMEI since the information cannot be shared with the customer directly, the call details cannot be shared, you have lost phone we cannot help with you even though the sensitive information can be accessed easily by the thief we cannot help you in any way sir. Prakash says " you know all the high end model phones are sent outside india hence it is not possible to recover the handset sir. Look at remarks made by a service providers "LEGAL DEPARTMENT" how he is encouraging the thieves and thugs, being in a responsible position how can he speak like that am shocked.

Other customers information cannot be shared I understand, but about my own handset and the details of the calls and the location cannot be shared and giving free access to whoever has possession of my handset is not customer friendly service and it is too dangerous to be associated with such networks, who give freehand to the thieves and secure information to their own customer how absurd the policies are as we can see why so many thefts are happening with these people giving freedom to use the loopholes in the system to the thieves and causing inconveniences to their customer.

Please I request Aircel and this forum to help me in this as this will make the handset useless for the thief and discourage theft of mobile phones too.

I am truly amazed at the insensitive response from Aircel to their own customer

Mar 7, 2012

Clear case of cheating

On 6-03-2012, I visited www.aircel.com to recharge my mobile (8892626711) and saw an ad which states that "If you recharge for more that Rs 100, you will get a personalized forecast from ganeshaspeaks.com(please see the screenshot attached). I recharged for Rs 108 and got a message like I will be getting the 'promotional code' to my mobile number shortly. Today(8-03-2012) I called up the call center to check the status and I was informed by the agent that they don't know anything about this offer and the ad still reflects on the website. Please take action against this pathetic service provider
satya.naryn

Feb 27, 2012

Extra 2-3 secs per call

The call timing for STD calls are resulting extra 2-3 secs per call. For e.g in my Mobile if it is 2.76, they are counting it as 2.78.
I called to 198, they are not accepting any complain regarding this.

Note: There is no issue with handset as it is showing correct timing for other Telecom service providers.

Feb 20, 2012

NO BILL FOR PRODUCT BOUGHT!

This is a complaint about:
383, 100 feet road, HAL 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar
Opposite Sony Center
Bangalore - 560038
Karanataka

This Aircel Store is the height of imposssibilty! The worst Mobile Shop I have ever been to.
I know that by lodging a complaint here, no conclusion or required help is going to turn up, yet I am writing this here in order to inform all my fellow Readers and Mobile users about the heights that this Aircel Shop has achieved.
It has been 3 months that I have bought an iPhone 4 (bought on Nov 26, 2011) from this Store from one of the Dealers named Chiranjeevi.
He sold me the phone confirming that I could buy the unlocked version of iPhone 4 phone from him shop. Since, it was some late hour in the night, he did not provide me the iPhone bill.Yet he promised me that he would be sending the bill to me via the Courier service by jotting down my address the very next instant.
Since then to this day, after repeated calls and visiting the store, that particular Dealer hasnt provided me the Bill.
I have been facing certain technical issues in the phone like unable to hear voices on the other end, speaker issues and the like but even that my Phone is under warranty, I have not been able to get the same rectified just because of the negligence and carelessness of the iPhone dealer.
After one or two months of buying this phone, I have been visitng this Shop like a Madman yet to no avail.
One other of the Dealers called Madhu, that I got in touch with, promised me the same things yet he hasnt been picking his personal cellphone or even addressing the landline after me and my friends' repeated calls. Once my friend had to call 25 times in a row to the Dealer in order to make him pick the Call!
This is the height to which any Shopkeeper would fall!

I have been to the Store around 5- 8 times & called them around 35 times till yet but the Dealer who knows my issue is found either missing or absconding and I am made to wait for around 2 hours or so only to let me know they havent been able to make the Bill. I say, the heights, here I am not able to even use my Phone which costs a large monetary amount and at the same time, I am not even able to consult the Apple Care for the same just because of this Aircel shop and the specific Dealers namely Chiranjeevi and Madhu.

Such the height, they do not even pick up the call and even cut it sometimes. This is the height of an Organization making every effort on its own to lose its own reputation. I repent the day I visited this Store to buy my iPhone. The Shop strictly DOESNT DESERVE TO ASSOCIATE ITSELF WITH SUCH A REPUTABLE FIRM CALLED APPLE IF IT CANNOT TAKE THE RESPONSIBILTY TOWARDS ITS END USERS. I AM HIGHLY FRUSTRATED AND DEJECTED FROM THE RESPONSE I HAVE GOT FROM THIS SHOP.
I HAD IDEAS TO GET AN AIRCEL CONNECTION FOR MY PHONE IN NEAR FUTURE YET I WILL CHUCK OUT THE PLAN THINKING THIS IS THE WORST AND THE MOST INCONSIDERATE ORGANIZATION IVE EVER COME ACROSS.

I even called up the Aircel Customer Care number asking for help but they were as plain and indifferent as the actual people in the Store.

I say, if the shop is not at all interested in retaining its professionalism and charisma, why are they even selling iPhones? It wouldve been better had they told me if they cant provide bills on buying products from their Store. I swear, I wouldn't ever have come across to this Shop then.

Even buyin a one rupee pencil gets you a bill. But the Aircell Store? Completely useless and wortheless.

THUS, I WARN EACH ONE OF YOU READING THIS POST TO NEVER EVER BUY THEIR SERVICES OR HANDSETS FROM AIRCEL BECAUSE TOMOROW, LIKE ME, YOU MAY ENCOUNTER USELESS DEALERS LIKE CHIRANJEEVI OR MADHU OR EVEN MORE USELESS SERVICE EXECUTIVES FROM AIRCEL.

Feb 11, 2012

Harrasment calls/msgs

My name is geeta priya and I am getting a abusing msgs from Aircel number - 8892919671. Request you to take a serious action for the same.

Geeta