Jan 21, 2012

Dis-satisfied with aircel towers

Hi I M a Regular User Of aircel mobile Provider non of my fren circle use aircel due to the poor coverage of networks.. but i m using aircel from the 1st time i m using mobile now the problem is that it was gud before now its goin worst browsing in 2g is damn third class compare to airtel, i m working with the itc windsor bangalore i nvr get tower inside the hotel where else airtel n vodafone have a nice tower coverage.. so thinking of switching da mobile providers to some other company..if it continous like this i as a loyal customer to aircel will definetly like to switch my service provider.. If its in some other country definetly aircel would haf been sue by a customer like me... My Mobile nO. Is 8892185780 My Name iS Ajay Das Kindly look Into the Matter.

Jan 10, 2012

Online recharge failed but not refunded

Aircel online recharge is like shit, not working fine.
I used online recharge to recharge my mobile with Rs 258/- but failed due to network issue.
I informed the same to Aircel customer care, they asked me to send the transaction details, I sent them, its been morethan 20 days, but they didn't refund my money. Again I sent a mail to them, they are asking my complete bank statement, I don't know why they required that.
What the system they are using very very very bad. Their admin is like bullshit.

Dec 23, 2011

Cheated by Aircel Local office

- I got a call from Aircel local office like There is an offer for Aircel customers to change to postpaid for 499 plan.
-Her name is Lalitha (+91 8553015512)
-I agreed and given my office address to meet
- 1 person came and collected office ID proof and DL copy, and PP photo and 300 rupees,they told nothing else required
-I asked again and again, is it a problem that I am staying in PG, They told , no issue.

Then i waited 1,2,3,4,5 days , everyday called to Lalitha, she told it wiil be done tomorrow tomorrow
_finally igot irritated and askded for the concerned person
-I got number (keshav- +91 8880333388)
-I asked and he told , it cant be given to PG staying.
-He told that the policy is changed immediately.

-I asked for my money back, He told i will recharge it today
-waited for 1 day
-not recharged

-I called Lalitha, she is not at all picking my call....aswell as this person.....

Really Irritated with these people,

Any one please help me ,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanks
Arun. Vk

Aug 16, 2011

Barring of SIM card for no valid reason

I purchased an Aircel GSM SIM about a month ago(as of 16/8/2011)
I had submitted all the necessary documents, but after a week all the services were barred for that number.
I called up the consumer helpline 121 and they told me to submit my documents again.
I contacted the Aircel retailer and after another week he gave me a new SIM card for which again I had submitted the relevant documents.
But even after submitting the necessary documents again, the new SIM got barred within a week, this is most unfair since I had given that number to all my contacts.

I would therefore be very happy if this problem be corrected very soon as this is causing me a lot of inconvenience and loss of trust in the company.

Aircel No. : 8892686975
email id : [email protected]

Aug 2, 2011

Block AIRCEL Number

I have lost my mobile along with the AIRCEL sim card. Please block the out going & incoming calls from the below mentioned number so that it cannot be used by unknown person. Please do this as soon as possible.

Number: 8892659453

Nirupam Dutta Purkayastha
Bangalore

Jul 3, 2011

AircelTalkies serive activated without my knowledge

Aircel Talkies service is activated without my knowledge and getting renewed automatically
My number is 8553637199

Jul 1, 2011

Base plan

Whomever it concerns

I'm the customer of Aircel from last 2 years, i brought your sim for 349rs(student plan), its a lifetime plan which gives me 150sms daily, and one year back i did 65 recharge and i was getting 500sms daily, this 65 plan validity got over on 30 june 2011(one year validity) so it should again be back to the base plan that is the lifetime plan which gives me 150sms daily.. but its still in 65plan and deducting 60ps/per sms .. As my base plan itself student plan.. i want it to be activated as soon as possible..My number is 9738525257

Jul 1, 2011

Outgoing calls are barred for last 7 days. even after approaching customer care for many times there is no response.

Whomever it concerns

I am a customer of aircel sim card. When i bought the sim in Bangalore with an ID address of Chennai the local agent in a shop did not knew which all forms to be filled. Hence after some days my outgoing calls were barred. I went to a long way to arrive a customer care centre on Monday (27.06.11). I filled up new forms and submitted there. They told me that everything would be made ok within 48hrs. Today is 01.07.11, 11.15 p.m. I got no proper response from concerned persons. What sort of negligence is this. If u really want serve us by Customer CARE Centre please rectify my problem.
My number is 08892837831 (Bangalore)

May 30, 2011

to block the number

I lost my mobile with aircel sim number 8553949268. i request you to block that number and please issue me duplicate sim card with the contacts in it.

May 25, 2011

they told us fack chemes

we are living in para chute regiment training center (army campus) and i brought aircel Sims for me and for my family from the sangeetha showroom (J.C. Nagar) because that salesman told me the scheme like for recharging the connection with Rs. 65 it ll give me 1/2 paisa per second and 10paisa for aircel to aircel and it ll give me 500 message free per day but first 2 message ll charge me 50 paisa and 50 paisa and if i recharge it with Rs. 48 than also same thing but i ll get 300 message free per day but first message ll charge me 1 rupee but its not like that . the connection of Rs, 65 is charging me 1paisa for 1 second and its giving me only 300 message free per day with 50 paisa charged with first 2 message and with the connection of Rs. 48 its giving me 1 rupee for per call and 50 paisa 50 paisa for first 2 message.......
and that sangeetha showroom is telling the same schemes to all i just want you to help me because i am not getting the proper benefit from the company.
if you want to contact me than my number is 8892241630

thanks sir/mam

Apr 25, 2011

Messages from unknown number

I get a messages from unknown number kindly help me out

Apr 1, 2011

Unwanted calls/Promotion calls

Hi.

Myself Satish from Bangalore, i have complaint the Aircel customer care that i am getting Aircel promotional calls/unwanted calsl from these number(9738998975, +91570002345678) daily 5-6 times , i requested them to block it,

Still i am getting calls from these numbers,

Please block promotional calls/unwanted calls to this number.

This is my number :8553309734

Feb 7, 2011

GPRS/POCKETINTERNET

My Name Is aslam Basha i am from Bangalore i am useing Aircel SIM in my mobile my no is 8892243148 on 3th feb i have recharged my mobile with 14rs this is for internet with validity 3days for 256mb but i have not used more then 100mb till 5th but they dedited 55rupees from my balance but i have not used the internet when i was called to coustomer care i have spoken with mr.nadeem regarding this they are not takeing it seresly and he is not taking the complant for this so please please do something and why they are not taking any complant regarding this issue

pls pls pls do something.....awating for reply

Feb 2, 2011

Getting Innumerous SMS

I have been receiving Innumerous SMS on my Mobile No 9656853709 regarding different subjects without registering with the senders organization . This is causing me a lot of mental depression.
Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Rahul

Dec 20, 2010

DND

I have been activated DND for my Aircel Mobile number 9738803725 on sept 16. It become active on Nov 1st. I got telemarketing call from aircel on 20/12/2010 11:51 AM . The call i got from the aircel no is 08042463999. and im getting messages from aircel on midnight time by saying " you have missed calls activate missed call alert to know who called you".

Shamalkumar k

Dec 15, 2010

Non responding properly to complaint Referance No:- 1-3235087110

Sri,

My name is s kiran kumar,

I am using a aircel sim and the mobile no is +918553504749,
On 10/12/2010 09:41 AM they have charged me Rs 30/- from my promo A/c balancefor Dilertune which i have not activited. And 11/12/2010 I have complained about this to Aircel Store rajajinagar complaint No:- SR 1-3235087110, They have deactivited dilertune but not refunded me the amount 30/- Rs, and from my main balance they have charged 20.11 Rs. And they i had call'd customer care regaeding the above both complaint to Mr Naresh complaint no:- SR 1-3251674558. and today a person had call'd me from aircel from mobilr no +919841012345 and he told that they cont refund me any amount now.

Dec 7, 2010

Incorrect gprs billing

On the Saturday i.e. 4th of December, I activated Pocket Internet. And I used PI in my PC. I did not download anything from the wap portal. I only used gprs settings. On Sunday I realized that my balance has been deducted. I went ahead to do another recharge of Rs111 on Sunday, and used the gprs again. this time to my balance was deducted I called up customer care and did not get a conclusive answer. The reasons there gave are
1.The plan has changed. If an e-recharge of Rs14 is done then its only 250 MB post which the data download is chargeable but on the card its unlimited—There are no ads nor any info as such in your site about this
2. I have downloaded—I have not downloaded from the wap APN. Yes I have used internet from the gprs APN. In the past too, I have used the same(aircel gprs) and no balance was deducted
3. The plan mentioned in point 1 was launched on 6th Dec is what was told by one of the call center rep
I made two calls and here are the complaint numbers
1. 1-3206736982
2. 1-3210743204

Nov 28, 2010

SIM CARD LOST NO.9738109310

DEAR SIR,

MY NOKIA PHONE WITH AIRCEL SIM CARD LOST AT BANGALORE. PLEASE BLOCK THE SIM CARD.

CELL NO.9738109310

MATTER REPORTED TO MADIWALA POLICE STATION.

NAME - THOMAS P VARUGHESE
MY ID PROOF IS PASSPORT NO.A9100242

Kindly confirm back my email - [email protected]

Thomas P Varughese

Nov 24, 2010

Dont do online recharge through Aircel website

Hello

I have tried to recharge through Aircel website. After making payment talk time not credited to my cell number. I called to customer care, they simply telling that they are not responsible for that.

My advice is dont recharge mobiles from Aircel website.

Kiran

Nov 3, 2010

I have lost my Mobile with AIRCEL seim card, Please block my SIM

My Brother Nitheesh Lost his Mobile phone with AIRCEL sim. I am Requesting you to kindly block all the incoming calls and out going calls from the SIM.

Mobile Number: 9738611656
User208690

Oct 30, 2010

PASSPORT MISMATCH

Dear sir ,
I Jalil Mahamad Ali residing at Bangalore with sim no (+91 855346 9934)have got d connection of AIRCEL-Karnataka on 20-10-2010,For the connection i have submitted Valid Passport bearing No:-E2122249 Dated from 20-06-2002 to 19-06-2012 and Pancard, even i told the dealer that i ll submit CPWD Qtr allotmemt letter he told me that its not required,First i have been informed that hand written Passport is not valid i was shocked then the dealer have spoken to his Sr and got the positive response dat ill get the connection and was in active,before two 2 days ie 28-10-2010 my connection was dis-connected with our informing to me nor by call or Text msg,when again i called to dealer regarding this issues then he told me that again i have to submit bank statement or voters ID card,(i dont have ) so I request Aircel Communication to solve this problem A E A P......
Regard's
Jalil Muhammad Ali
Financial Planning Officer
Bangalore Region
+91 988667 6070

Oct 21, 2010

Victim of Aircel

Myself Satish from Bangalore, one month back i tooke Aircel sim. There is no proper network in Marathalli and Whitefield area.

If any one trying to call from landline to my mobile number(8553309734), it saying that please check the number or Number is not valid.

This is the problem i am facing from last one month , i already inform to customer care executive , but no use.

+ 8553309734

Oct 14, 2010

No Network

Hi ,

Sorry to Inform you this, am the subcriber of Aircel from last 1.5 yrs, i recently shifted to Bangalore from Chennai ,in chennai i used Aircel sim, there network was good.

Now in Bangalore i am using Aircel , i am not happy with your services especially with network, i am working in Software company in Whitefield.
Here i am facing network problem, around 10000 employees are working in my company. Few people changed they network from Aircel to other network, just because of Network problem.

Around 50 new employees are joining per day in my company, they are from other states. assume that out 50 employees you can expect atleast 10 or 15 can take Aircel sim, if network is good.

And also Whitefield is very famous location for Software industries , if we didn't find the network here. what is the situation other locations in Bangalore

I given call to customer care , but i didn't get proper response from them.

Please do some thing to get proper network at Whitefield locality.

And also don't loose the business.

Please take this as a suggestion.

Sep 27, 2010

DND-

Activated DND but still they recieving promotional calls and SMS

I have a Bangalore Aircel number 8892733751. I activated DND service on 22/23 June 2010 by sending a SMS ' START DND' to 1909. Hence after 25th September 2010 ( 45 days after activation of service) I should not recieve any promotional call or SMS from Aircel. But still I am recieving unwanted and unasked promotional calls and promotional SMS which is very disturbing and annoying. Its my request to guide me to further action against it.

khaleel

Sep 8, 2010

aircel deduct money witout my knowlage

i am ankur chaplod & i am using aircel connection last 8 month. but yesterday aircel deduct 14 rs in my main account balance witout my permision. aircel do not force me activate any service witout my knowlage.
so aircel add my 14 rs as soon as possible or aircel provider please understand customer main account balance is a customer assets so without any knowlage you do not deduct any balance.
my mobile no is 9738908126