Sep 7, 2010

Aircel Promo Calls and SMS

I registered for NDNC by sending the SMS to 1909. I received a confirmation SMS stating the reference no. and that the unwanted promo calls will be stopped Sep 2, 2010. But, I am still getting the irritating calls and SMSes. The reference no. provided by Aircel for the registration is S33448481084.

Today I called 1909 and talked to the support. They once again registered the complain and gave me a new reference number SR 1- 2592264570 and a date to resolve it that is Sep 9, 2010.

I am not sure how long this will go on.

Jul 31, 2010

unwanted calls

im having aircel sim in my mobile. everyday im getting unwanted 10 calls from aircel. they are making me irritate and im receiving unwanted sms. please help me to stop everthing in my mobile immedietly my mobile number 88924 30188

Thanks who ever helping me for this issues.

Jul 29, 2010

Deducting balance forcefully

I am using an Aircel prepaid connection in Bangalore. The number is +91-9738517679. I recharged for Rs50 on 18th July and my balance was Rs 75 change. On Monday 19th July, without my knowledge a caller tune was forcefully activated on my number and Rs 30 was deducted. When it came to my notice, I called up customer service immediately. They asked me to call 198 to register a complaint. I called up 198 and spoke to an agent called Vinay. First, he did not want to register a complaint and told me that I have activated the service on my will. After sometime, when I was able to convince him, he said he will register a complaint and that someone from the backend team will get in touch with me in the next 24 hrs to resolve the problem. He did not give me any complaint number. 24 hrs passed by and I did not receive any call. After 5 days on Friday 23rdJuly, I again called up 198 to enquire about the status of my complaint and this time I spoke to an agent called Nadeem. He informed me that there is no complaint registered against my name in their system. I was surprised to hear that. Anyway, a complaint was finally registered against my name. Complaint No is 1-2362389651. I was told the same story that a person from backend team will contact me in the next 24 hrs and will resolve the issue. I received a call on Monday 26th July from Aircel customer care and they informed that the caller tune has been removed. When I asked them when they are going to refund me the Rs 30 - they said they will register another complaint. The new complaint no is 1-2378023976. Finally I receive a call today 29th July from Aircel again and they inform me that since the 1st complaint was not registered within 48 hrs - so they cant help me and are not going to refund me Rs30.

When I told him the entire incident, he refused to listen to me and said as per their "PROCESS" all agents are supposed to give the customer a complaint number when they call in to register a complaint. Now, my question is - how do I know what internal PROCESSES Aircel is following - it is a mistake on the agents part(Vinay) that he did not provide me the complaint number.

I am absolutely disgusted and dissatisfied with their service. It is not about Rs30 - it is more about ethics. They are simply cheating the customers by forcing services on them.
THIS IS THE 2ND INCIDENT IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS. Although last time, they refunded my money.
I am requesting everyone not to use Aircel services - they take the consumer for granted.

I want to take strict actions against them. If anyone has any suggestions kindly advice.

Sumon
+91-9738517679

Jun 22, 2010

DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

I want to complain regarding balance deducted automatically by AIRCEL.

Whenever i recharge with Rs 111 after 2-3 days Rs98 gets deducted. In the first instance i got the money credited back but now i am facing the same problem. The balance was deducted on 15th June 2010 and after complaining 4-5 times still the customer care department has not solved my problem.

The Service request number given by them are as follows,
1-2194116135
1-2178800212
1-2170700684

The message received by me when balance was deducted was as follows,

" Your account has been successfully recharged Amount Rs -98
Account balance Rs 25.98"

My mobile number is 9738623836.

I hope that my complaint get resolved through this forum.

Jun 8, 2010

network service is too bad! in bangalore

i have no network at all in hebbal kempapura. the network is too bugging me and i cant make important calls.. as well as even my frnds who ever use this sim

May 28, 2010

NETWORK PROBLEM

ALTHOUGH AIRCEL GPRS NETWORK IS FINE IN BANGALORE,BUT IN DAY TIME I FACE PROBLEM WHEN I CONNECT IT TO MY LAPTOP.SO, I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE GIVE ATTENTION TOWARDS THE AIRCEL NETWORK IN CITY MARKET,BANGALORE.
SHEKHAR
User20861

May 11, 2010

Unwanted call

I use to recieve many unwanted calls from the Aircel and I couldnt concentrate on my job. As the customer care suggested I activated DND. But it is horrible that it takes 45 days to deactivate. Bearing this torture for 45days is horrible and the reaction from the customer care was much horrible. They made me to wait an hour and I couldnt stay for much time waiting on call. Overall I am unhappy with this product and if anybody can help me to file a complaint against this company, please help me....

Shafreel

May 3, 2010

Aircel DIALER Tune Exploitation

I am Anupal Dutta. I have a AIRCEL SIM which was out of my mobile (COMPLETELY SWITCH OFF) from 29th of JANUARY, 2010 till 28th of APRIL, 2010. On 1st MAY, 2010 I have a balance of Rs 28. In the afternoon I got a message that my DIALER Tune has been renewed successfully, which made my balance to Rs. 3.85 from RS. 28 and which I haven't activated any DIALER TUNES. When I called the Customer Care, (Someone named VARUN or ARUN) took my complain and gave me the Complain # 1-1942945102 and told me that I will get back my balance and my DIALER TUNE will be deactivated within 48 hours but nothing happened. When I call them after 48 hours i.e. 3rd May, 2010, they told me that the complain # is not valid. ASLO THEY TOLD ME THAT MY DIALER TUNE WAS ACTIVATED ON 16TH APRIL, BUT I PUT THE SIM ON MY MOBILE ON 28TH OF APRIL, 2010. HOW COME I HAVE ACTIVATED THE DIALER TUNE WHEN MY AIRCEL # WAS SWITCH OFF. YOU CAN CHECK THE CALL RECORDS IF ANY INCOMING OR OUTGOING CALL WAS MADE DURING THAT PERIOD. How you PEOPLE are cheating the Customers. I have asked the CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE to forward the call to the next level but he didn't and disconnect the call. Then again I called back at around 8:05 pm, another CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE pickup my call and forwarded the call to the TEAM LEADER on my request but I WAS PUT ON HOLD FOR 45 MINUTES AND NOBODY ANSWERED. THIS IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AIRCEL IS PROVIDING????????