Dec 14, 2017

Dear Customer (aniketmeena077),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Dec 6, 2017

Dear Customer (aniketmeena077),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

aniketmeena077

Dec 5, 2017

cutoff in balance

There is cuttoff in my balance and aircel complaint care has black listed my no so I can't call costumer care so plzz help me ([email protected])
aniketmeena077

Dec 5, 2017

cutoff in balance

There is cuttoff in my balance aircel complaint has black listed my no so I can't call costumer care plzz short out my problem [email protected]

Nov 13, 2017

PORT 9975368089

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

Thanks for contacting us. As per our system check, we would like to inform you that your Port Out request has failed due to the expired validity of your UPC.
Kindly re-raise your Port Out request and in case you face any issue, then please let us know.

Nov 11, 2017

PORT 9975368089

port message sending massage to 1900 is disabled by aircel company

Sep 26, 2016

Dear Customer(ysdongare),

We request you to contact the respective operator with the letter that you have received.

Sep 26, 2016

Dear Customer(ysdongare),

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

ysdongare

Sep 23, 2016

Need argent attention from Aircel.

I was using Aircel no. 8796920414 but it was long back disconnected by me now some other user is using this no.

But on this no someone registered the UCC complaint that was validated by the Aircel and Aircel requested to TRAI to blacklist the name and address holder by this no.

Now TRAI has taken the action. TRAI requested to other service provider to blacklist the name and address the of same.

So that why my other no. 8446721478 from Airtel get blacklisted and now i am unable to use my Airtel sim.

I contacted to the Airtel customer care, they request to reach out to Aircel technical team.

From Aircel it is need to to convey the the message to TRAI. that my name and address to should be unblocked from blacklist. then and then only they can start the Airtel service again.

As per my knowledge i never did anything wrong that violate the TCCCP regulations. But unfortunately my name and address went in to the blacklist from aircel so i am facing problem with other service provider.

My sincere request to Aircel team look into the matter and help me to come out of this problem.

For the reference please find the attachment. it contain the notice which i got from Airtel.

For any query or details you can reach me over my cell no: 7798508745 or on email.

Thanks and Regards,
Yogesh Dongare.

Need argent attention from Aircel.

May 24, 2016

Dear Customer(Varshakuwar27),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No:
Signal Bars:
Problem Faced Indoor/Outdoor:
Specific Location with Landmark:
Handset brand and model:
Able to send Call to the sample from your number?:

Varshakuwar27

May 18, 2016

Error in calls

DEAR AIRCEL TEAM,

This complaint is to inform you that from today my incoming call not coming and if somebody is calling me its showing not reachable or busy.
Even i have check with other phone it showing same things.

SO I am requesting you to that please solve this issue and help me out.because this number is professional number.

Mar 8, 2016

Dear Customer(adevgire),

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

adevgire

Mar 7, 2016

to stop vas services

To stop value added servies

Dec 8, 2015

Dear Santosh Dhaktode,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.69/- posted in your account. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Dec 3, 2015

Dear Santosh Dhaktode,

Thanks for sharing the details. Will soon share an update.
Santosh Dhaktode

Dec 2, 2015

Deduction of balance without any reason

Date and time : 26/11/2015 10:05 PM
Amount deduced : 69 Rs
Message received : Model video club auto-renewtion
As I mentioned in my earlier message I haven't started any VAS service.
I would like to know when this service is activated on my mobile number? And how much balance deducted for this service till date? I want all my money back.
Mob No 9762301172

Dec 1, 2015

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Santosh Dhaktode

Nov 30, 2015

Deduction of balance without any reason

I'm using Aircel mobile sim card. On 26th Nov 69 Rs got deducted from my balance. I haven't started any VAS sercice on my mobile. I need my balance to be refunded my account. Otherwise I have to complaint in consumer forum. Mob no 9762301172.

Oct 6, 2015

Hi farhin123,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Sep 26, 2015

Hi farhin123,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
farhin123

Sep 24, 2015

unsubscribe the service

Please deactivate the namma namitha service which has been subscribed without my knowledge
as the complaint helpline is not connecting the call to your call center
farhin123

Sep 24, 2015

failure of unsubscription of service

Please kindly unsubscribe the service namma namitha
contact no. 7040429660

Aug 19, 2015

Dear Sameer Tulse,

As per our system records Rs 25 which is debited from your account already credited as on 2015-08-17 at 16:33 and also Rs 30 credited back to your account

Aug 17, 2015

Hi Sameer Tulse,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
Sameer Tulse

Aug 14, 2015

Deduction of Balance

My name is sameer tulse. my number is 9762375292.my balace deducted twice in a week 30 and 25 rs respectively. Customer Care and 198 are always busy not responded.so I want my balance restore as soon as possible. I emailed [email protected] but they also not take any action.please resolve my concern.