Dec 29, 2011

lost my aircel sim card

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.

Dec 13, 2011

balance deducted

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution.We shall get back to you on the same.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Dec 13, 2011

balance deducted

aircel number is 9768420310

May 20, 2011

not operating on time

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Aircel number along with the registered name and contact details for the same with us at [email protected]

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

May 16, 2011

Mis-using of my balance

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that your concern listed 16th May 2011 has been escalated. We shall get back to you on the same at the earliest.

May 7, 2011

Wrong Msg and Blank calls

i m using aircel i like his service .

May 3, 2011

sms not going

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly send us your Aircel number along with the registered name and contact details for the same at [email protected] so that we can take your issue further.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Nov 29, 2010

mot properly activate 96 plan

Try visiting the nearest Aircel store and fix your issue.

Nov 28, 2010

mot properly activate 96 plan

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Oct 4, 2010

Deactivation without warning

Seems to be a very genuine complaint and he has visited the Aircel Shop-suggested to tackle offline.

Aug 20, 2010

call for winning of lottery

It has been observed that the Reliance communicatin call centre boys are calling from call centre and abusing to customer, chating with lady, wrong way, pleas such a big company should take action against their staff, it appilcable to me 3 times, Delhi, Lucknow and Noida. So its so bad, we can not call the said number, due to call centre no.

Maj . Ajay
Indian Army Officer

Aug 2, 2010

MOBILE TOWER

You can get in touch with the local authorities responsible for such installations, they will clarify it. This must be under permissible area for tower installation, which is why Aircel had set up their tower in that area.

Jun 22, 2010

wrong selling

Was it a local retailer or you had taken it from authorized Aircel centres.?

Apr 29, 2010

Forcefully deducted Rs.45/- from my prepaid account

These services can get activated when any call or message is responded, so just get it deactivated and to avoid these in future get your DND service activated
swapniljain1994

Jan 10, 2013

not receiving network

I am not receiving network signal on my phone which contans aircel sim.I also need a port in code as i want to leave aircel.
Please help ! Email me this code on " [email protected] '
sharma0101

Dec 31, 2012

no network

i dont have network in my mobile since 30/12/12.can you tell me what is the problem.

Nov 1, 2012

Wrong Charges Charged

I have a Cell No. 8286868219 purchased from "AIRCEL".

Yesterday, I called from my cell to 2 person's. I received a SMS after my calls that I have a balance of Rs. 29.60. Then in evening I received a call from "Aircel Autosave Call", after which I get an SMS saying my balance is 15.60. Can't understand that to receive a call from "+911400070002", why every time our MONEY is being deducted. Also to inform, every time we receive a call from +911400070002 & +911400070032 every day. Even if we don't wish to pick the Call, we get 5-6 times the calls from "AIRCEL". Once we did a mistake & a deduction of our balance has occurred. I have similar complaints from my friends too. If the same is the strategy, then we need to think of any other options.

I had also called the "Customer Care" of AIRCEL on 9867012345. But didn't get any satisfied answer. They also answer, if you wish then you can choose else SERVICE provider for yourself. Is this way a Customer is being handled at your Customer's Desk. Else for resolving queries, all Customer Executives where being rather keeping call "ON HOLD". For which AIRCEL has charged me Rs 15.00 for 900 Seconds. Request you to check whether they have spoke with me for 900 seconds & too the query is pending??? How come so charges are being charged from customers.

I gently request the Company to REFUND my money which was being wrongly charged to us.

Shirish Chavan
09769957652.
dhanpalmech85

Oct 22, 2012

Not getting network signal Continuously

I am using Samsung galaxy fit s5670 model mobile. My mobile no is 9942211110.i am very much Disappointed about the aircel tower signal.while using mobile itself network goes down and its saying mobile is in not reachable.
even there is a tower just behind 200 ft near to my room.in room also its shows no network signal.
i contact the customer care executive about this problem but there is noi proper solution from them.
i thougt that my moblie only making problem and changed the sim to some other network its works good for other network and also i serviced my mobile also. but i cant able to fix this issue.
so help me to fix this issue

Aug 6, 2012

Delivery of new connection and phone delivery

I have purchased 3 new connection from Aircel for the offer they had given in the newspaper and online.
Below are the detail given of my purchases.

First connection purchased on 1st August 2012 for which i paid Rs 13000. Ref No CEF No : MUM - POP 0219883 (Goregoan West Aircel Gallery )

Second connection purchased on 2nd August 2012 for which i paid Rs 13000. Ref No CEF No : MUM - POP 0219884 (Goregoan West Aircel Gallery )

Third connection purchased on 2nd August 2012 for which i paid Rs 13000. Ref No CEF No : MUM - POP 0219890 (Goregoan West Aircel Gallery )

They assured that I will receive the handset within two working days. When I went to take the delivery on the 3rd August for my first connection to Goregoan West Aircel gallery they said they have not received the handset yet and to come on the 4th of August for all the three handset.

When I again went on the 4th of August for the delivery of all my three connections they said to come on Monday.

Now today that is 6th August Monday they are asking me to come on Tuesday.

When I asked them to give me some contact number where I can call and ask if my handset delivery has come or not, they said they can't give it to me and I will have to come everyday to inquire. They even said I am not the only one who has not received the handset and there are many before me waiting for the same issue. They said they are facing problem as there is a lot of demand for this scheme and so it is difficult for the company to fulfil the delivery of the phone. They said if you want you can avail for the refund.

I fail to understand if the company like Aircel is not able to give the handset delivery on time then they should not sell their product with two days delivery offer. And if the company is asking me to take my refund which I feel is a bad reply from the company.

Hope Aircel can solve my issue for the above problem.

If any further clarifications or details needed from my end please call me on my number below.

Rajiv
9820235605

Jul 14, 2012

document missing

hi,
my submit aircel document are missed,missed document responsible for your aircel retailer and sales boy....please take the action both the person... my aircel no.8286174603

VICKY995868

Jul 10, 2012

wrong no transaction

i have recharge on wrong no 8285441590 with amount 150 transaction number DLR12071012341000334 from my erecharge no.8802527412 on 10th july 2012 the right no is 8285441516.can i get back my amount 150. from BATRA REPAIRING B-54 MAJNU KA TILLA CIVIL LINE DELHI-54.MY EMAIL ADD IS [email protected]
Thirupurasundari

Jun 16, 2012

unwanted call from an unknown person

he disturb me and his phone no. is 9500019398. please tell me whom is this and my no. 9094921820

May 12, 2012

deduction of money frome the mobile account

i have recently recharged with pi 98,they deducted 21 rs and 6 rs next time,i called the customer care ,they assured me to give a refund,but they did nothing,every time called they just told mecall other no.s but that no.s were busy.plz help.my no. is 8898342960
VINAY007

Apr 20, 2012

GETTING UNWANTED CALL'S

IM GETTING UNWANTED CALL'S FROM ############, I DONT KNOW WHOSE NUMBER IS THIS! TODAY ALSO I GOT A MISSED CALL FROM THIS NO. AT 08:46PM 20TH APRIL,2012, PLEASE TRACK THE USER AND HEALP ME WITH THE PERSONS NAME AND ADDRESS... PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL ASAP...

Mar 7, 2012

Balance deducted for no reason

How many times How many times, and why its always me, now this time AIRCEL charged me some 50 Rs. for don't know what reason. This is final time i'm making complaint on this. I would like to port my number to another network.