Dec 30, 2010

want to disconnect my no

i would like to disconnect my no 9551054582 and 9551074582 in the name N.Shivakumar . Am facing network and credit limit problem .So do the same as soon as possible .

Dec 14, 2010

outgoing stopped

I am not convinced that the dealers are telling the truth, if possible try and visit the nearest company outlet and submit your documents. This will fix your problem for sure.

Nov 16, 2010

charged money from my balance against my concern

That’s strange and unusual. Why don’t you visit the nearest company store and clarify your issues. They would be of great help.

Oct 31, 2010

Was subscribed and charged for Caller tune without prior notification

Yes such activations can happen when you respond to these marketing calls and messages. You can resolve this by getting the DND service registered.

Oct 22, 2010

Billing Issue

This is very unusual and unexpected. You have mentioned quite a lot of issues, in such a case you can visit the nearest Aircel store and have a discussion. I know you have called the customer care but visiting them personally would help you resolve it better. Good luck.

Oct 20, 2010

want to disconnect my no

I guess you havent taken help from the customer care, try speaking to them about this. They woll help you for sure.

Oct 13, 2010

i want it done asap.

Dec 17, 2012

Unnecessary bills

This is regards to my Aircel number, which I had requested for disconnection. They first asked me to clear Rs1105/- against this number to proceed with the cancellation. I cleared this payment then and there and asked to proceed with the cancellation (please note that the SIM was no longer used since that day).

I received a reply 2 days hence for clearing Rs.160/- against this number. 2 days later I received an e-mail to clear Rs.193/- due on this number (not sure what this amount was as I was not using this SIM).

The amounts suddenly increased and I received repeated requests to clear my bill amount. Kindly note that I have made a payment whatever I have used for.

I received a call recently from an Aircel executive asking me to clear my dues. Who gives these individuals the authority to talk to me like "pay kab karoge...kab ha....” when they do not know head or tail of the situation? At the same time I receive e-mails asking for the payment and they have also sent people to my residence to collect the money. PUT AN END TO THIS BEFORE I TAKE ANY A

I have all the proofs, which state that I asked for cancellation, they gave me an outstanding amount and I cleared it. Why are they behind it for more money.

I would want this nuisance to stop before I escalate this matter further.

Nov 25, 2012

unwanted daily panchang service activated

I am using aircel service.Without my permission Daily Panchang service has been activated in my phone.Again and again amount is being cut from my balance for the subscription.I want to deactivate it immediately.
Please Help!

Oct 4, 2012

refund money

I recharged pocket internet at Aircel Websitehttp://www.aircel.com/AircelWar/appmanager/aircel/mumbai?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=P46000286731345179963321 - for Rs.

98 on Sept28th cell no.9768486346

Here I am providing the transaction details from my recharge:
28 Sept 2012 7:12pm MUR 12092819181000951 98.00

after that i got sms from aircel Dear customer your recharge transaction was not successful amount deducted if any will be credited back to your account with in

5 working days by bank
7:13 pm sept-28
I already called on 121 by no one giving me proper response neither getting any assurance to money back.
reply as early as possible and refund my money on my account.

Aug 22, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service. But without any prior information recently i have been charged 30 rupees for my sim"9768501702". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be repayed to my account.

Namrata Sakhare

Jul 3, 2012

Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred

I am using Pocket Internet 98 plan. but when i connect mobile to PC.

It gives error on browser "Unauthorized Request.Subscriber/Request have been barred"

Please let me know why its happening,

Jun 6, 2012

recharge not updated.

I login to the following link: http://www.freecharge.in/index.php , and not done recharge on my Aircel number 9768203567 TOP UP recharge not updated. but deduct amount Rs.258.00 from my bank Account

Apr 2, 2012

Deficiency in service

I have purchased one prepaid mobile connection bearing number 8286244958 on 2nd September 2011 from the Aircel Gallery, Mira road by paying Rs.249/- and later paid Rs.1001/- on the same day for data connection for one year. I am holding the receipts issued by the gallery. Immediately after three days, the facility has been disconnected and when I approached the Gallery from where I have purchased the connection, they have shown their helplessness as to why the connection has been stopped and asked me to contact 121 from another Aircel number to find out the details. My repeated approaches to the Aircel call center evoked no response except advising me to call on the Gallery to sort out the issue. As per the gallery advise, I have sent an email to [email protected] on 14th January 2012, but till date no action has been taken except sending me reply that with in 24 hours my problem will be solved. Today, I once again went to the Gallery and they have informed me that the said number has been erased from their servers for the reason best known to the Aircel and they can not help me. My inquiry with the call center indicated that once I again I have to approach the gallery.

This is a farce and I would like TRAI to enquire into the matter and book the service provider for deficiency in services. Simultaneously, I am going to District Consumer forum claiming damages for the mental agony and harassment. I am confident the telecommunication department will initiate necessary action to redress the complaint.

Koka Laxman Rao
Maharashtra - 401107

Apr 2, 2012

Deficiency in services

Mobile number 8286244958

I purchased the sim card with the above number and paid Rs.1001/- towards one year fee for Internet data service from the Aircel Mira Road centre vide their Receipt number AL-S 416398 dated 2/9/2011 and Rs.249/- vide receipt No.AL-S 416386 of even date.

With in three days the mobile connection got disconnected due to reasons best known to Aircel without intimating me. When I went to the dealer and enquired, he has informed me that Aircel has disconnected the number without informing the details and that I have to send a mail to care.mumbai @aircel.co.in

Accordingly I sent a mail to Aircel on 14/1/2012, but till date nothing is heard from them. Today, once again I repeated the complaint and received a server based reply that the complaint would be redressed in one day.

I need TRAI to take-up the matter with Aircel and see that Aircel tender apology for disconnection and restore the connection and extend the validity from date of restoration till one year.

They should also pay an amount of Rs.25,000/- as damages towards the mental agony caused by unilateral disconnection of the service.

K.Laxman Rao
Maharashtra - 401107

Jan 12, 2012

Complaint Regarding MNP No 8828690075

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Self Jitendra Vishwakarma Portout with Aircel from Videocon Before 3-4 days, I am Resident of Mumbai, During Porting of Number I have Already Spoken with Mr Yadav in Aircel Gallery at Borivali West, S V Road, Mumbai 400092.

Mr Yadav told that after Porting we will give u the Below Scheme for 3 Months without any Voucher

Sr No Variation Rates Status
1 Local Call 0.30 ps I am Satisfied
2 STD Call 0.30 ps I am Not Satisfied
3 SMS 0.60 ps per 3sms than 97 SMs Free I am Satisfied

But they are neglecting me to Provide the services & Customer Care Executive Ms Vikranti & Team Leader Mr Sumit Says that u have to go to Gallery only & Not Ready to Launch the Complaint also, That's the Reason I am Reporting to You

Actually they are Charging me 50 Paisa STD instead of 30 paisa per minute til next 3 months as per the Discussion before Porting.
And If they not Able to provide the Said scheme so Please Deactivate the Porting from Aircel to Videocon Again, I will Not Be wait for 90 Days Again, Because it is Not My Problem

So Please Look in to the Matter & Revert me ASAP

Jitendra Vishwakarma
8828690075 or 9987504196

Use Your Mind.......Always.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2011

unwanted service calls & sms

My Aircel no. +91-9768561131, i have been recieving so many many unwanted and disturbing service calls and sms'es from aircell.

i here by request to stop this practice continued by any telecom company to it,s customers.

thanks,

Apr 14, 2011

unwanted internet connection

My name is Sagar Dakhane,and my Aircell no. is 9768886294.I am complaining to my Aircel mobile company for past 3 months that they are deducting Rs 98 every month for internet connection which i never use of Aircel,i requested in 1st month to them to discontinue this service but still they continued for 2 more months.I called them and asked for refund as i had complained for the same before also they replied they will look into this matter but i haven't given refund infact they deducted Rs 98 of Internet again today.

I strongly request u to look forward to this matter.

Feb 4, 2011

Refund

I Vishal Lilani was having an Aircel Card till July 2010. I cancelled the same in the month of July 2010 but the company has billed me for the month of Aug, Sept, Oct 2010 to my ICICI Credit Card for which they have not still issued me a refund cheque.

Vishal Lilani

+91 98332 39227

Jan 15, 2011

Worst customer service of Aircel..!!

To Aircel,

My name is Pankaj Patankar.

Complaint - I purchased aircel combo top-up of Rs. 249/- from Aircel gallery, Mulund -400080 on 11/01/2011.

your representatives told me that with this top-up you would get Rs. 163 talk time. 1000SMS, 2 months Internet, A2A 75mins, 60days hello tunes free.

But on every time hello tunes monthly charges deducting from my main account.

As month ago, also I logged a complaint (1-3223298386) after that I got my balance return back (Rs.30) within 26hrs. At that time I informed to them this is regular issue that i facing.

Again this month also same problem, my complaint no. is 1-3445040819 at 11:00am 14/01/2010. I spoke with Sr. Customer exec. Mr. Rohan, as per them they refund me deducted balance (Rs.30) within 24hrs. But still i wouldn't receive any refund.

Than I again call on 198, at that time Sr. Customer exec.Mr. Amit was told me that, still my complaint is under process.

Than I demanded contact no. of Regional Nodal Officer, he gave me his no. (9768199209), I am trying to call him, but no was switched off.

I don't know, what type of third class service provided by Aircel. After 3 days also I doesn't got any call from Aircel end.

Do the needful to maximize Aircel goodwill and minimize complaint.

Dec 25, 2010

The system of aircel counts call time more than my cellphone

I had complained the company that their system counts more call time then as shown by my cellphone..
The problem is not with my cellphone as i have checked on various cell phones.

My cell no is - +91-9768559954

Dec 13, 2010

outgoing stopped

i have purchased a SIM card of AIRCEL,mobile no. -9768181277 by submitting my ID & address proof (Election Voting Card) & a recent photograph for Rs 49, which was activated by the vendor & told me that the documents will be submitted the next day.On 3rd Dec i got some blank calls from no +919965500600 which i tried to catch but the ringing time was so short that i couldn't take it as i keep cell phone in my trousers pocket.i suspect that this call might be from the AIRCEL & i called the customer care but he told me that everything is all right with my number but they didn't get the documents. I thought it may take time to reach there.
later on the AIRCEL stopped my outgoing calls & when i inquired i came to know that they didn't received the documents.
Also i phoned the vendor about this & he told me that he has handed over my documents to the Dealer from Kurla& he got the sign for submission. i requested to inquire the same with the DEALER & the dealer told him that the documents were submitted to the AIRCEL & he has the submission proof.& also suggested me to go to the gallery of aircel & submit the same again.but i said no to him & requested to find out the "submitted documents."also talked with the aircel customer care which is informed that the call charges on customer care are Rs 0.50 per min.the only customer care service I came to know ever since 1996 when i started using the mobile phone service.
& I suspect that these people purposely create problems & create a situation to make u call to customer care & they get charges for the same, so GOOD EARNING TRICK !!!
the blank calls later on i tried to trace & knew that it is aircel's call center number.
sir , pl look in to the matter &help me out & suggest if i can take any legal action.
PROF. SHARAD
CBD Belapur
m-9757062052

Nov 18, 2010

Charged for International SMS

I have taken an Aircel Prepaid Service, my service # 8898012555. From the 15-17 of November I have sent over 7 SMS to a 3 Mobile service user in Nottingham (UK), the 3 Mobile # 00447414084134, the intended person never received any of the SMS, however Rs.5/- per international SMS got deducted, but if the same SMS is sent through Vodafone it is delivered. An SMS sent through Aircel never reaches, but if a voice call is made to the same number it gets connected.

Yesterday, 17/11/2010 i checked with the concerned person if my SMS were received, who in turn informed me that had not received any of the SMS sent via the Aircel #.
So i called customer service to check as to why this was happening when a voice call gets connected and an SMS never gets delivered. I called the contact center and spoke to Amit/Operation Manager, who informed me that when an SMS may have been sent the receiving party must be in an Out of coverage area. When I pointed out to him that there is a delivery time frame for sending an SMS so for the last 3 days for the SMS the person is out of coverage area, but can recieve voice calls

He refused to see reason, all im asking for is the I get the credit for the SMS that were not deliverd, he refused to give a credit and could not given any explaination as to why the voice calls could get connected and the SMS cannot get delivered.......... and after a long conversation of almost 45 mins the call was disconnected abruptly and I didnt even get a call back...........

Nov 12, 2010

charged money from my balance against my concern

hello, I am Praveen Kumar Pathak (Aircel mobile no: 8898427756)
On 25th of October I got call from one of the call center of Aircel. The man at other side said I am a valuable customer of Aircel and the company wants to give me free STD minutes. I asked him 5 times the extra or hidden charges for this but he said it is all free of cost. For free STD minutes I said yes.
Then on 27th of october I went to my hometown for Diwali and returned back on 11th of November. During this period my cell was switch off. I turned my cell on 11th of this month and found that 84 rupees were missing from my balance. I called the customer care for the same but they said that I have availed these special packs by my own. I am shocked and frustated.................
The image of Aircel has ruined in my mind...................
They are cheaters!!!!

Oct 28, 2010

Was subscribed and charged for Caller tune without prior notification

I recieved a call from Aircel for a caller tune subscribtion but I said NO. Then they said its free so I agreed. But after some days.. I recieved a message saying that Rs.5 has been deducted from my account for 5 days of subscribtion.