RitujaPPardeshi

May 29, 2018

NUMBER PORTING ISSUE

Tried Number porting for my number with all the options still nothing worked.Kindly guide or mail details on [email protected]

May 16, 2018

Unable to generate UPC

My aircel number is 9762435091 and I want to port it to other network.

I tried sending PORT 9762435091 to 1900. But getting error message saying-
"Incorrect request, please send the UPC request with correct format "PORT<space>Mobile Number" to 1900"

I tried link http://35.154.143.159/upc/getUPC.jsp, to generate UPC.
Since mine is a very small sim, only chip is visible without numbers,so sim number is not there.

Please help in generating UPC.

Amar Sharma
Elvira.fdes

Mar 7, 2018

Unable to port

Unable to port my aircel number 8796925739.

Please provide me my porting number i.e. UPC Code

My alternative number 9766002865

Mail Id: [email protected]
Subrat S

Mar 5, 2018

No network since last week

No network since last week. @TRAI please take this up seriously. We may not be able to contact someone in emergency and Aircel should be held responsible for it.
gouravprajapat

Mar 4, 2018

network issue

my aircel no 8384936665 suddenly stopped working there is no network

from past 5day it's only showing emergency sign
please help me to get rid of this
Sharma677

Mar 2, 2018

Unable to port in Rajasthan Circle

I want to port my current aircel number 8769592889 (Rajasthan Circle) but i am not able to get UPC code.

Sourabh Sharma

Mar 1, 2018

About upc generation

Any number for generate upc code from another network for maharashtra circle
9762012345 is not respond
Plz help
Moses Makwane

Feb 24, 2018

UPC code not received

I am struggling to get UPC code for my Aircel number 9762804047 which belongs to the Maharashtra Circle and has shut down by Aircel. I have sent several emails to [email protected] however got no response. Please send UPC code to my email address which is [email protected]
vijay.singh171091

Feb 22, 2018

Need UPC for my two aircel connections

My name is Vijay Singh and this mail is regards to get the UPC.

I am trying to change from my two AIRCEL Connection to IDEA as there is no network of aircel at my workplace.
The two no. Are given below:

1. 8796664625
2. 8796945915

But AIRCEL is not providing me the Unique porting code. I have send the SMS requesting UPC many times on 11 feb, 2018 but to no avail. AIRCEL guys please send me UPC. As I am in Pune 411033 of your coverage area.

Please provide me the UPC asap as all my accounts are linked with the above aircel no.

I also mailed this to below email but not yet got any response.

Vijay Singh
ankita.ingawale

Feb 22, 2018

Unable to port due to no network coverage

There is no coverage to my aircel number from past few days hence not able to get PORT number for my aircel number.
First I tried porting my number in IDEA with port number, but that was rejected by Aircel. But the network coverage has gone for 2 days, Later it came but again now there's no coverage.
Please help me regarding the issue.

Feb 21, 2018

Sim not working

My number 9139080277....Is not working pls get me port code for porting my number
Vaishalimohol

Feb 21, 2018

UPC Code is not getting generated

Hi Aircel Team,

Can you please provide UPC code for my Number as I am not getting any network for my Aircel number
Aircel number -7040519031.

It really too urgent please look into this and you can send it on my email I'd - [email protected]

Vaishali
vijay.singh171091

Feb 20, 2018

Need UPC for my two aircel connections

Porting Code urgently required
My two Aircel number 8796664625 and 8796945915 has stopped showing me network and has not sent me any porting code.

Please do send it ASAP.

tushar8055

Feb 19, 2018

Not able to Port out my Aircel Sim of maharashtra and goa circle.

I am Tushar B Kurhade, Existing Subscriber of Aircel.
My Aircel no. 9762889901 shows no network as aircel shuts down in maharashtra and i want to port my number to the other subscriber, i have my UPC no. which validity is expired, i tried porting with the same but it didnt help.
please help me providing new UPC code or suggest to resume my number 9762889901.
Alternate no.9922212707 email id- [email protected]

nikhilkashid

Unable to send Port Request

Please help in getting UPC no as not able to send the port request. As want to send the port request but not able to send the SMS on 1900... Please do the needful at the earliest...

My mobile no. - 9762838177
Name - Nikhil Kashid
Alternate mobile no - 9028867356
sushant dawkhar

Feb 18, 2018

provide UPC as soon as possible

hello sir/madam,

I have being requesting for aircel UPC code so that i could switch the network service to airtel ,but the message sent before did not gave any UPC code, hence, i have being trying since a month and its not happening. now the aircel network is lost i am unable to contact anyone. please send UPC Code to my email so that i could change my network service

mail Id- [email protected] ; aircel no - 9762904780

please send me the UPC code ASAP
GS Punjabi

Unable to get UPC for Aircel numbers

Hi my name is Gurucharan Singh and I’m trying to port my both Aircel numbers to different provider but to do the same I am asked to get a UPC which I’m unable to get from Aircel since past 4 days. When tried to email [email protected] in regards to the issue, email got reverted as the recipient mail box is full. Please resolve the issue urgently.
Gurucharan Singh
Elizabeth94

Feb 17, 2018

Porting issue

I am a resident of Maharashtra and Aircel has shut down the services without prior information or UPC code. I need a porting code/number urgently as my this number is linked on many portals. Please send me the porting code on my email id : [email protected]
I need it resolved as soon as possible

Feb 15, 2018

could not able to port number due to unavailibility of UPC

Dear Customer (Daircel),

We regret to inform you that the Aircel services have been closed down in Maharashtra and hence we won't be able to assist you in this regard. However, we suggest you send a mail on [email protected] to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

Daircel

Feb 13, 2018

could not able to port number due to unavailibility of UPC

i request you to please provide me UPC code to port my number 9762346872 into another network provider .
the aircel storrs are closed nearby my recidence hence please help me out in this issue.

Feb 13, 2018

Port Sim

Dear Customer (shahrush),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Aniket Borhade

UPC code receive

UPC CODE
Please provide me the UPC code as Aircel has stopped providing services in maharashtra. I checked near by office and came to know that all the offices have been shut down.

Please share code on my email
Mob no 9762689707

Feb 12, 2018

Sim stopped working and want to port now

Dear Kundan,

Network problem

Dear Dhara,

We request you to send a mail on [email protected] to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

Regarding UPC Code