Hi TinaAgrawal,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi Suraj Jagtap,

Suraj Jagtap

Deactivation and Refund Rs 28 from Music Connect on my number 8796476347

On 22 October 2015 at 11:36 Hours Some Music Connect service has been activated automatically, I didn't subscribe
those and which resulted in deduction of Rs 28 from my balance.

So Sir its a request to refund my balance Rs 28 on my mobile number 8796476347

Madhav Tukaram Jagtap
TinaAgrawal

Any updates?

Ny updates on my complaint?
Already 2 days over since I updated here....

Tina
TinaAgrawal

Oct 21, 2015

Cannot deactivate rate cutter pack

My number is 8796775207.
I am not able to deactivate Rs. 25 rate cutter pack.
It does not allow me to do it.

Kindly deactivate.

Oct 18, 2015

eduction of balance by activating unwanted packs without consent and not giving oproper reply

There is deduction in my balance but these fellows are not responding properly or neither refunding my amount back. They are not interested to entertain our problems. they just reply you that we are looking into your issue. After deduction in my balance i went to them. till 8 days they were just looking into my issue and at last they gave me a number to contact.

"Dear Kanchan Meghani,

We would request you to call the CC at 9852012345."

If at last you have to give me a number than what are you looking into since 8 days.
Aniket10

Oct 15, 2015

jyotish shashtra has been activated and my balance has been deducted please deactivate that service I have not activated that service. Sending msgs and annyoing. If your company has some shame plz don't do such silly things to earn money do some work. my no. is 8796601801
@doctor

Oct 15, 2015

deduction of balance by activating unwanted packs without consent

Aircel is illegally and without consent activating unwanted packs on my ph number and deducting balance. Everytime i recharge my phone, in a span of 2 or 3 days my balance comes down below Rs.10. Aircel is doing this fraud business since months. Many of my friends are also facing same issue. How can you deduct balance and activate unwanted packs without our consent?I think we should take this to consumer court.

Oct 14, 2015

Hello Madhav1203,

Request you to share exact date and amount of balance deduction.

Aircel Team

Oct 12, 2015

Hi kanchanm,.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your Aircel mobile number at [email protected] to help you.

Oct 10, 2015

No proper reply from aircel

Aircel people don't want to refund my balance so they are giving excuses that no data pack was being activated and data was being used. I would like to tell them that i have received various activation messages and even data activation message. Please check with your team and refund the whole money.

Oct 9, 2015

Hi Madhav1203,

Oct 9, 2015

Hi kanchanm,

Oct 8, 2015

Aircel Deducted whole balance

From morning various packs are being getting activated on my number till my balance came to an end. And even the customer care phone lines are busy. Don't know why these people are making fool to their customer who actually are their source of income.

Oct 7, 2015

deduction in main balance and customer care is always busy

Today in the morning i have activated 14 pocket internet through customer care for watsapp and facebook with validity 14 days. I got a message of Thanks for subscription and balance was deducted from my account.
After this I used my Facebook account but the cost for that data usage was deducted from my main balance. And now if i check my internet balance it doesn't show any balance and nor the customer care number is working as it shows all the people are busy there.
This causes a lot of inconvenience to us. Please take note that at least the customer care lines are working properly. As there is no other mode to connect with the company in need of support.

Oct 7, 2015

Hi Pankaj Malav,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team
Madhav1203

Oct 6, 2015

balance re-found

Hi this is madhav
my aircel No. 8796144897

India's no.1 fraud company, Aircel bastards are always busy in eating balance of their customers. Go to hell Aircel
Madhav1203

Oct 6, 2015

balance re-found

Hi this is Madhav:

My aircel SIM no. 8796144897
my problem is every month automatically you send my one aircel sim one sms,and cut the my balance rs 16 automatically. your are repat the same problem in every month. i am so many time i told you. but your service is not responding the this prblem. please give me my balance 16

Oct 3, 2015

Hi Ramya01,

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Sep 28, 2015

Hi Pankaj Malav,

Pankaj Malav

Sep 27, 2015

outgoing facility has blocked temporarily

outgoing facility has blocked temperaryly on my no .

Sep 22, 2015

Hi Ramya01,

Ramya01

Sep 22, 2015

Balance information

Dear Aircel,
My balance was decreased on every time of Rs. 2.55 .I don't know why it was decreased.Can u please tell me the reason by sending mail to [email protected]

Ramyasree.

Sep 16, 2015

Hello PAL L ,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Aircel Social Care Team

Sep 14, 2015

Dear rajesh thapa

Greetings for the day!

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our system records Rs 35 has been refunded from our end.

Aircel Social Care Team