Sep 8, 2015

Hi suraj.mahadik ,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Sep 8, 2015

Dear mak_kan ,

Greetings for the day!
As verified in the system, you had been charged for data usage on 6th Sep 2015, hence refund not applicable.

Dear rajesh thapa,

Thanks for writing in to us.This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly.
At Aircel India customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.
You can also write to us at [email protected]

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Hi mak_kan

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi PAL L,

PAL L

Sep 7, 2015

activation of various packs without manual activationor consent from

Dear representative,
on my mobile (aircel sim no.8796067828), 2 Packs were activated without my knowledge and consent:
1. Tiny tv: Charges Rs. 30/-, Customer reference no. ############
2. Dazzling queens: Rs.5/-
after talking to customer care both the packs were deactivated on the same day but i m still waiting for the refunds.
Requesting aircel not to activate any packs without my consent and refund the amount deducted earlier.
Pal
mak_kan

Sep 6, 2015

deduction of balance

8796898416, is my mobile number, I recharged with Rs. 50 i had balance of about Rs. 45 and now my balance was deducted and its zero this has happened with me many times I request u take a necessary action and stop unnecessary deduction of balance. Please refund my entire amount as soon as possible
rajesh thapa

Sep 6, 2015

balance deduction

date of RC was june 21 .....

Dear Madhav1203,

As your issue has been already resolved, also debited amount of Rs 16 has been already credited to your account as on 2015-08-31 at 13:53:44.

Dear RahulAgrawal4u,

Your issue has been resolved and debited amount has been credited back to your account before adding your balance was 31.64 and after addition its 66.64.

Hi Madhav1203

Hi RahulAgrawal4u

Hi suraj.mahadik,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Any updates?

Any updates on the refund of my 35 rs?
Also disable this Service.
suraj.mahadik

Excessive Billing

Team its since 26th August that i am writing a mail to Aircel regarding a complaint for excessive billing, but no one has bothered to contact back nor reply to the mail.

I had dialed a international call using 54444 service of Aircel which states 1p/sec for Canada without any extra topup; but i was charge 66.00 Rs / 7.00 Min instead of 1p/sec as per trail data published on Aircel Websites.

On speaking to customer care (ref no ############) they were not able to justify the deductions and informed to use rate cutter. Mail ticket no: ERN-1789074-BJKFMQ & ERN-1793952-SH1MZ2

Is there anyhope of reply for the query? I demand the refunds.

Introducing ISD calls at local rates.
Now enjoy ISD calls at LOCAL RATES without any rate cutter OR extra spend, just by dialing 54444 followed by normal numbering i.e. country code followed by destination number and get the benefits of Calling to US, Canada, UK (Fixed), Singapore and China @ 1p/sec
- Aircel ISD 54444 is aimed at making ISD calling at rates that are more affordable than Local Calling.
- Aircel ISD 54444 is a simple easy to use service through which customers can make calls to USA, Canada, China, Singapore & UK(F) at JUST 1p/sec.
- Aircel ISD 54444 is available for all Aircel customers & comes with no extra charge – it is a pre-activated service.
- This service shall work ONLY in HOME network & shall not work in ICR / while on Roaming.
- All that a customer needs to do is to dial 54444 followed by normal numbering i.e. country code followed by destination number & use this unique to Aircel service.

Suraj

Aug 31, 2015

balance re-found

HI FRIEND'S THIS IS MADHAV

DON'T USE AIRCEL SIM.... THIS IS THE WORST NETWORK IN THE WORLD.

Aug 31, 2015

35 Rs. Automatically deducted by Aircel

Thanks for subscribing to Jyotish Shashtra at Rs.35.0 for 35 days validity. You will be renewed after 35 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223.
My number is 8237830891.
35 /- automatically deducted by Aircel.
Such thing happened twice in 15 days. Loosing my faith in aircel.
Please refund my 35 Rs. Back to my account.

Aug 30, 2015

REFUNDED MONEY

Hello ,
My prepaid aircel number is 8796144897.this month they activated some SMS pack on 28th august 2015 for which they deducted 16 rs..at same day i complained through email but didn't get any reply so called on complaint number 198..here their executive said we cant help with complaint registered through email...mail again so again i sent mail on 29th august 2015..still i didn't get any reply through mail.
So then i called again on 198 number..most of times call didn't get answered saying "Our all customer executives are busy call later.. "
after calling they said your issue is solved and you will get refund..but still nothing...no refund and still daily 2 rs deducting from my account...
Today (31-08-2015) i got SMS that "Dear customer you will be renewed soon for MAHSMS9 send stop to 59301" so i thought by sending message at least solve issue...
So now i want all refund whichever deducted through this all process
and still their compliant number 198 saying busy..
Very bad service i ever saw

Aug 30, 2015

REFUNDED MONEY

On my pune Aircel no 8796144897, was Rs.16 One Day back. without any reason.And its not 1st time,its 5rd/6th time.So i want my 16 rupees return otherwise i will go towards MNP. And i am Saying the free publicity in Total India... Don't use the Air Sim.......

Hai Friend My Name is Madhav My AIRCEL No. is 8796144897.

this is the worst NETWORK in the world.......

Madhav...

Aug 29, 2015

balance re-found

Hai Friend My Name is Madhav My AIRCEL No. is 8796144897.

this is the worst NETWORK in the world.......

Madhav...

Aug 25, 2015

Dear RahulAgrawal4u,

Debited amount has been credited back to your account, as of now your balance after credit is 106.19.

Aug 25, 2015

Dear RahulAgrawal4u,

We are still working on your issue and will update you soon.

Aug 21, 2015

Any updates?

Any updates on when Can I get the money Back?

Aug 20, 2015

Dear RahulAgrawal4u,

We are re-escalating your issue and will update you soon.

Aug 19, 2015

Did not got the deducted balance

I waited for one complete day. But did not got the deducted balance.
Initial was 111 /- then 35 was deducted. My balance now is still around 76 rs.

Kindly credit back Rs. 35 /-. And let me know with the confirmation on SMS.

Rahul