Aug 19, 2015

Dear RahulAgrawal4u,

As per our system records service has been deactivated and debited balance has been credited back to you.

RahulAgrawal4u

Aug 18, 2015

Refund of money

As I complained about Namma Namita Subscription. It got deactivated by you. But money was not refunded.
Kindly refund Rs. 35/-

Rahul

Aug 17, 2015

Hi RahulAgrawal4u,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.
We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

RahulAgrawal4u

Aug 17, 2015

Auto subscription to Nammo Namitha

Thank you for subscribing to Namma Namitha . You have been charged Rs 35.0 for 7 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges. My no 8237830891

Please unsubscribe. I tried to unsubscribe from the deactivation portal, but it says no service activated.
Please revert my money back.

Aug 12, 2015

Dear sagarnshinde555

As per our system records SMS service has been deactivated from your number and amount of Rs 19 has been credited to your account back.

Aug 11, 2015

Hi sagarnshinde555,

sagarnshinde555

Aug 11, 2015

Activated some SMS pack daily deducting money for that even registering complaint 2-3 times

Hello ,
My prepaid aircel number is 7040131453.Last month they activated some SMS9 pack on 17th july 2015 for which they deducted 16 rs..at same day i complained through email but didn't get any reply so called on complaint number 198..here their executive said we cant help with complaint registered through email...mail again so again i sent mail on 29th july 2015..still i didn't get any reply through mail.
So then i called again on 198 number..most of times call didn't get answered saying "Our all customer executives are busy call later.. "
after calling they said your issue is solved and you will get refund..but still nothing...no refund and still daily 2 rs deducting from my account...
Today (11-08-2015) i got SMS that "Dear customer you will be renewed soon for MAHSMS9 send stop to 59301" so i thought by sending message at least solve issue...
so sent STOP message on 59301 and here is magic they charged me 5 rs for that SMS and got reply like "Dear subscriber no subscription service is active on your account"

So now i want all refund whichever deducted through this all process
and still their compliant number 198 saying busy..
Very bad service i ever saw

email: [email protected]

Aug 5, 2015

Dear Vishnu,

As per our system records on RC 135 you get 150 Promotional Talk time and the same has been used by your end.

vishnubtp

Aug 5, 2015

Balance deducted

Please find details below

TXN No MHR15070816352100071

Recharge Date and time: 08 July 2015, 4:35 PM
Top up value: 135 Rs
Topup Through : Freecharge.in

Please call me for any other details. I think these details you can look in your system also.

Dear Vishnu,

As per check in system please share the transaction details for the recharge

Transaction ID
Time of recharge

Hi vishnubtp,

Dear amitrokade35,

You have been charged for data usage as on 30 July to 1st Aug. Total amount has been 13.05 Paisa.

vishnubtp

Balance deducted

I have 120 Rs special balance in my account on 1 Aug, 2015 and on 2nd Aug 15 the whole amount vanished and my balance become zero.

I tried contacting customer care but they always say that 'All our customer support executives are busy due to heavy traffic. Please call again later'. I called them at midnight 12 and 1 AM , morning 8 AM but same reply all the time. I doubt they have customer support team. They never replied to complaints registered through email and aircel web accounts. One of my service request opened on 22 June 15 is still open.
"Worst customer support service ever."

Service request number
############
############

Through this channel I hope they will reply.

Vishnu Agrawal
Mobile 9762684849

Dear aarifnisar,

There is no recharge found of Rs 48 to your number.

Dear sheik abdullah mhd,

As per our system records your number has been activated.

Hi aarifnisar,

Hi amitrokade35,

amitrokade35

Aug 2, 2015

Balance cut without information

my aircel no is 9762540739. In my account approx Rs. 45
was there, but they cut all the balance without any information. After some time I received 11.5rs balance only.
now i am calling customer care but there is no any proper response from them.
What should I do?????

Amit Rokade
Mob :9762540739
aarifnisar

Aug 1, 2015

customer care not responding

to aircel.
Hi I am Arif shaikh
my complaints are as follows.
1) I have rechrged my phone with Rs. 36. for rate cutter but on 01/08/2015 aircel charged me Rs 48 instead of rs 8.
2) I can not call to any customer care number (121 / 198 / 9762012345) from my aircel number they are telling "this number is not exist" but when I call from any other service provider the call completes instantly.
the most important the customer care executive are unable to solve any query... the answer of every executive of aircel is " system/server is down. please call after 2 hours"

Arif shaikh

Aug 1, 2015

Dear Madhav1203,

Please find the shared link below to register with DND service.

Jul 31, 2015

Hi My name is Madhav My phone no.8796144896

Thank you sir thank's for the Balance is refunded to My account. But next time Don't irritated Me. Every month i am suffering the same issue please don't repeat it again .please activated my Number immediately DND services. once again Thank you sir thank's for the Balance is refunded to My account.....

Jul 31, 2015

Dear Madhav1203,

Balance is refunded to your account. please confirm.

Hi Madhav1203,

My name is Madhav my aircel No.8796144897
Guys if ur friend or any one who are taking card of Aircel than tell plz plz Dont take bcz its is a faltu company ani this world

REFUNDED MONEY

My name is Madhav . My aircel no. 8796144897.
somany times my balance cut the my aircel no.I am also somany times complaints the this issue but aircel service is not responding that. so Friend's. Don't use aircel network
Hai Friend's Don't use aircel network . the most worst worst worst network in the world... so Friend's don't use the air cel network. the most worst network in the world.