Madhav1203

REFUNDED MONEY

Hai friend's My aircel No. 8796144897. Don't use the aircel sim. Why because the most worst worst network in the world. So friend's please Don't use the Aircel sim.
Every month you will send my phone one sms automatically Rs.16 the my balance. somany times i am telling that. But your company not responding that my issue .
Madhav1203

balance re-found

Hi this is Madhav.
My phon No. 8796144897.
Your Aircel service is very very very very very very very very very very very worst worst .

Every month you will send my phone one sms automatically Rs.16 the my balance. somany times i am telling that. But your company not responding that my issue. so please re fund my balance.

Dear sheik abdullah mhd,

As per our system records SIM card activation is under process.

Jul 27, 2015

Dear amitrokade35,

As per our system records,amount credited back to your account and vas service is deactivated.

Jul 26, 2015

Hi amitrokade35,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

amitrokade35

Jul 25, 2015

Forcefully deducted balance

DeactivatingALL CHANNEL WEEK PACK
Deactivate - Auto Activation OF All TV Channels Without
Consent
Aircel service provider, Please do the needful at the
earliest
It is very inappropriate of you to add the TV channel to my
cell phone 8796847696 without my consent. I would like to
deactivate this service provided by you. In future do not
activate cheating....already deducted total 70rs which is not refunded

Jul 24, 2015

Hi mounesh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Jul 22, 2015

Hi sheik abdullah mhd,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircel[email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

sheik abdullah mhd

Jul 21, 2015

delayed in sim activation and no respond from aircel mail and getting abused by concern aircel person.

My new aircel number is 08796175309. I bought this number 3-4days back and submitted all documents but still not activated. I tried [email protected] but no response after two days also. This is my ack number Ack : Delayed in SIM activation Pune, Maharashtra. (ERN-1727609-1W96YK). At least please do reply for the mail. I called the concern person but he is using abusing words to me. This is the number I called +919762991602. Even you don't activate the SIM but don't use abusing words to the customer. I will wait for another two more days. Please respond.

Jul 21, 2015

Dear ddatta

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Warm Regards

Jul 20, 2015

Hi ddatta,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at airc[email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Dear rvi4shankar,

Please share the following details so that we will assist you better.

Date & time of Deduction
Any SMS received

Dear Anil Yadav12,

We would like to inform you that we tried to reach you on shared numbers, however the numbers are not reachable.

Further we request you to share the below mention details, so that we can assist you accordingly.

1. Name
2. Address
3. Date of Birth
4. Coupon serial number
5. Coupon denomination

Team Aircel
ddatta

Store 99 AIRCEL

On 17-07-2015. suddenly i got message from Aircel "Thank you for your request to subscribe to STORE 99. Please recharge". I have not recharged but know that next time I recharge you will deduct Rs 99. So I have decided not to recharge till you confirm that the value added service store 99 is unsubscribed and no amount will be deducted.

Debabrata Datta

98049 96011

Hi mounesh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Hi rvi4shankar,

Hi Anil Yadav12,

Dear Prabhakar53433,

We regret the inconvinence caused to you. Amount of rs 135 will get credited back your bank account within 7 working days as per banks policy. If doesn't request you to call our appellate authority number.

Anil Yadav12

Jul 13, 2015

Papper Recharge Is Not Working

Dear
Sir/Madam I Regent To Write I Can not Recharge My Aircel No With Papper Recharge Since Long Time, I Call To Customer Care Many Time But Their Is A No Any Positive Response From Customer Care ,
1st Time Please Recharge Your Phone After 4 hours.
2nd Time Please Remove Your Sim And Re- Start Your Mobile Then Recharge.
3rd Time Every Thing Is OK Please Try Again.
4th Time I Talk To Rajani They Says Remove Your Sim And Re- Start Your Mobile Then Recharge, I Told Him This Is Already done By Me, But Still I Can Not Access The Recharge,They Put My Call On Hold And Then Disconnected The Phone.

Anil Yadav
9716832236 My Alternate No Is 9716284874
mounesh

Jul 11, 2015

deducted money

Without any vas acvite my money is dudicted
rvi4shankar

Jul 11, 2015

Balance Cut

my aircel no is 8796179857 . In my account approx Rs. 40 - 50 was there, but they cut all the balance within 2 min. now i am calling customer care 198 . and i am not able to call on that no. I don't know what to do ?
Prabhakar53433

Jul 4, 2015

Regards not getting balance but transaction was successful

Hi ,

My Name is Prabhakar from Pune. Recently(04/07/2015) I have reacharged my moblie number(9762720270) with Rs.135 through Internet using Aircel website and recharge amount dedcuted from my bank AC but did not get the balance. Again I tired the with same amount Rs.135 at ouside mobile store and got a SMS confirming that recharge was successful..But thing is I did not get the balance again. I called the customer care of respective network which was not responded well(cutting the call while conversation).I can say that was Irresponsible answer. I am not at all satisfied with the responsce. Total Rs.270 wasted because of Aircel. I was not expected this from Aircel .I feel regret. So my humble request is can I get my amount or recharge again...?
If not, I do not want to coninue or trust this network again. I would like to move to another network.. please help in this issue..let me get a proper responce from the respective network.

Prabhakar Tutta
9762720270
Manya Saurabh

Jun 28, 2015

Main account balance deduction

My account balance has been deducted Rs20 by aircel by activating tiny tv on my number.I called customer care several times but they have blocked my call not able to call them. I want my account balance refunded in my account if not then i dont want to use aircel service which without reason deduct the balance and acts like beggar.They activate any service on our number forcefully which we dont want.Please take some action on this.Please help me or otherwise i dont want to use aircel.My nos is 7040907960.
Arpit Lakhani

Jun 24, 2015

recharge not done

I have done recharge of 135 amount deducted and msgcame but recharge not done. refund my money. My mobile is 9762502261

Jun 18, 2015

Dear Shivaji Kondhalkar,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs. 25 given to you. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.