unnam

Nov 3, 2014

Aircel Website Down - Not able to make payment

This is Unnam Hajrathaiah, am using Aircel Post Paid service with mobile no - 9881241218 for more than 4 yrs. Since the begining, I am doing online payment and I was trying to do the due payment through online for this month also. But, Aircel website is down since many days. When I tried to contact customer care, even after waiting for 15 mins in the line, they don't pickup the call. This happend to me many times. Today is due date for my payment. As I was not able to open the website from many days, I thought to call Customer care and trying to them since morning. It was going on wait for morethan 15 mins in each call. I tried thrice and finally it got connected. They were saying that, I need to visit the Aircel store to make the payment and there is no alternative. Aircel store is 20 KMs from my office/home. Due to my office timings, I can't able to visit Aircel store during the week days. When I asked to raise the complaint no for the same, he is not ready to raise the complaint no and gave the contact no of his senior - Abhishek (9762199010). When I tried to contact Abhishek, his mobile is switched off.

Its literraly giving me pain to continue Aircel service. Currently I am in Roaming and when I asked to convert the plan from Post paid to Prepaid, they are asking to Visit the Aircel Center in Pune and It can't done from any other location. I don't understand, what will be the problem, when everything is online now?

Name- UNNAM HAJARATHAIAH
Mobile - 9881241218
dhir28

Oct 21, 2014

Now some service is again activated and Rs. 50 deducted from my Promo account, earlier Tiny tv was activated and amount deducted from main account.

Now some service is again activated and Rs. 50 deducted from my Promo balance after Tiny TV activation and Customer care executives are just hanging up the phone after listening the complaint. Tiny TV activated without my consent and amount deducted, rate cutter not working since 2 weeks. Nobody is listening from Aircel.
My Number is 8796588974. Tiny TV activated without my consent on 15th Oct. 2014 and all the amount deducted, rate cutter not working since 2 weeks.
When called customer care they say we have taken your request and same will be taken care in 24 hrs, nothing happened yet, I called Customer Care thrice.
For tiny TV they said we will right away deactivate and amount will be refunded but nothing happened yet.
For rate cutter they said that as roaming plan is activated rate-cutter is not working, so I asked them to deactivate roaming, they said they will do it right away, but nothing happened, I am still paying calls by normal rates since last 2 weeks.

They closed the concern reference numbers without any resolution on 18th Oct. 2014: ############and ############
akhila g

Oct 20, 2014

missing balance

APR 14101609201800018 to recharge MRP 50
MY MOBILE NO 9700923563
ABHI VORA

Sep 17, 2014

Recharge complaint

Hi I did a recharge of 26 on my aircel no 7040619268. It said I'll get 26 talk time and 50 SMS and 50 mb data. I didn't get any talk time. Instead I got 26 in my P.F. balance. So please give my money back or add talk time to main balance.

Recharge complaint

Shrikant Irmalwar

Sep 12, 2014

Block My Number

I have lost sim card today, i want to block it before someone will misuse it.

Details of Sim-

Sim Holder-Shrikant Irmalwar

Mobile No.-9762470672

Add-Flat No.19 Kumar Parnakuti Bldg, Yerwada,Pune-411006.
Rahman Shadaur

Sep 7, 2014

I fed up with unwanted main balance deduction on my AIRCEL number

Sir/Madam,

I am Shadaur Rahman from Pune Maharashtra. 1.5 year back I started to use AIRCEL. I fed up with unwanted main balance deduction on my aircel number. My number is +91-8796786284. Last 6 days continuously 3rs per day is deducting from my main balance. I approached to AIRCEL CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE and they told that VAS service is activated and they promised to deactivate those services and will refund my money back but this didn’t happen. Even though I checked these service by dialing 155223 and got to know that no service is activated (Also I didn’t activate any service). Customer care service in even not picking my call (as i called them 2-3 times for the same issue and it seems they have barred my call to their customer care).

Therefore, humble request to stop deducting my main balance and please refund my balance. So that i can proudly say that i am using AIRCEL without any issue.

Shadaur Rahman
+91-8796786284
avnishpaliwal

Sep 5, 2014

Network not comes on certain places

Hi ,

my work place is CommerZone Business park , jail road yerwada . and in this place there is lots of problem of network .
network not come proper or some times network not available .

please do the needful

mandeep Kr

Aug 30, 2014

prank call

please search the number 9762591457.
The guy on the phone asking about my details and calling a number of times.Please do something or otherwise I will register a compliant in police station.
AircelSupport

Aug 30, 2014

AIrcel

Dear Sagar,

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Email us @[email protected]
ramdhandhyanvana

Aug 14, 2014

wrong flexi at the unkonown number

i have been charged my aircel for call rates top up of rs. 49 but it can be recharged on another number i.e., 8387084760 instead of 8560834565 . kindly plz recharged on my number or give me some reliability.
AircelSupport

Aug 12, 2014

Aircel Social Care

Thanks Sagar, for providing us the required details. Please be assured that we working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve it.

Regards, Aircel Online Team
sagarr1

Aug 11, 2014

Recharge amount deducted but not recieved

I have recharge online from Aircel Website on my Aircel Mobile number for amount of rupees 47 and 10 on 8 Aug 2014.
Though Money get deducted from my Axis Bank Account no recharge amount received on my number.

Aircel Number--9762609929

Recharge amount deducted but not recieved

Vishnuprasadtiwari

Jul 18, 2014

block Our Aircel no.

Please block sim card whichno. 8182070028 which is lost.
vamsiraj

Jul 2, 2014

Mobile data not working

I recharged 144 plan which gave 145 mb internet data but internet is not working,customer care no response,this is the worst network i recommend not to choose aircel.
Rahul Vishwakarma

Jun 19, 2014

Recharge amt not added

Hi, > > I recharge online my mobile 8796815775 on 18 jun 2014 at 10 pm via net banking with rs200 but amt not yet added to my cell no. I got the confirmation also that recharge is successfully done > > > also, unable to connect to 121 it always says representatives are busy and call disconnected. Ideally call should be connected until any representative are free.

I also email to customer care but not yet responded and still unable to connect to 121.

Is there only 2-3 people working in aircel customer care?
Then why the 121 is always busy.

Help me in getting my 220 added to my aircel number.

Rahul Vishwakarma
Alt no. 9766464384
Mahesh Takawane

Jun 17, 2014

Lost my Sim Card

Lost my sim card

I have lost my sim card on 16 June 2014 around. please block my Sim card as soon as possible.
Sim card No is: 9762688502

Thanks ..
jiyapiya

May 9, 2014

balance deduction

My 75 rs deducted today i dont know what subscribe to me i mean what service stRted in my phone may be wrongly some service started please deavtivate this service n refund my balance my no. Is 9700431341
satish vahile

Apr 26, 2014

simcard incoming &outgoing calls are stop in withourt informatiom

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Aircel customer And My Number is:9762711840
Without Inform me Aircell company stop my Sim incoming &outgoing calls are stopp.I am customer from 1 years.I am really frustrate because Aircel Gallary not respond me.I have submitted documents 3 time in one month :( .I mailed customer care they replied me:
Mohd Khaja

Apr 22, 2014

new sim card

i purchased a new Sim card 4 days before, i also did verification of identity card, still my account is showing 0 balance
benefits of new sim card is 1 paisa per 2 seconds and 3G Net balance, but i did not received any amount and any internet balance
please help me how can i start using my sim card
nexus5

Apr 12, 2014

Deducted Main Balance Rs 50

would like to bring your kind attention that,i have recharged my mobile no-9738312646 of Rs.50 on 07-April-2014.on 5th April i have activated my net pack for 1 month on my mobile. but when i start surfing net my all rest Rs-50.00 debited from my account but still i am having 59.98MB in my net pack, when i am Calling to lodge a complaint against the same customer service is not responding due to heavy traffic as well some time they cut my call after call landed to CSR. This supposed not be happen in customer service industry. they have to be refund back my money to my account as soon as possible . please take this matter seriously and refund back that money ,or else i will escalate this matter to higher like Consumer forum or RTI.

its my humble request that please refund my rs-50 to my account , for more information please contact to my mobile no- 9762417208
md alauddin

Apr 12, 2014

wrong deduction

I AM USING AIRCEL WITH MOBILE NUMBER 879647967
WHENEVER I RECHARGE MY PHONE ,AIRCEL ALWAYS ACTIVATES SOME VAS ITSELF AND MY BALANCE GETS DEDUCTED.THIS HAPPENED LIKE 35 TIMES.
WHEN I CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY DONT GIVE PROPER RESPONSE AND THEY DONT HELP ME
I DONT GET REFUND FOR WRONG DEDUCTION.THIS TIME I HAVE RECHARGED RS.144 FOR WHICH I HAVE GOT FREE INTERET USAGE WHICH IS ENDING ON 15TH APRIL 2014,BUT WHEN I HAVE USED INTERNET MY 110 RS GOT REDUCED AND MY INTERNET BALANCE IS STILL LEFT.
I DONT HAVE ANY AIRCEL SERVICE ACTIVATED AND I HAVE NOT EVEN GOT ANY MESSEGE REGARDING DEDUCTION OF RS110.I HAVE JUST LEFT WITH RS.04.OO IN MY MAIN ACCOUNT.WHEN I HAVE CALLED CUSTOMER CARE,THEY DIDNT EVEN PICKED UP MY CALL AND NOW I AM NOT EVEN ABLE TO CALL THEM.AIRCEL IS CHEATING THEIR CUSTOMER AND THIS IS HAPPENING WIHT SO MANY CUSTOMERS.WE NEED TO FILE A COMPLAIN IN COURT AND ALSO SEND LEGAL NOTICE TO THEM.
KINDLY REFUND MY RS.110 OR I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAIN YOU

MD ALUDDIN
ARMY OFFICER
GOI
PUNE-MAHARASHTRA
sweetz

Feb 25, 2014

Unwanted subscription

This is to inform that Aircel has activated the hell ton services on my 8796607695 without my knowledge and deducted Rs.20 from my account, which is pathetic. I tried to reach the customer care but not able to reach even a single representative, which is even more disgusting.Im unable to maintain even a single rupee balance in my account because of which my data services are not working as there has to be atleast some balance in the main account for the data services to function.
Poonam08

Jan 20, 2014

Balance deduction

Aircel last night without any prior intimation deducted my balance of Rs.50 on my mobile number-9762322502.

Please assist on it ASAP.
ubadjate

Jan 17, 2014

Balance Not received

On 14th Jan 2014, I recharged the mobile number 9764816715 online with INR 69.
The amount was deducted from my account and the Authorization code for the transaction is : 063376. The balance is yet not
transfered in my account. Can anyone look into this?

I tried to raise a complaint with 198 but the customer care executive (Praveen) gave me false complaint id (############).
I didnt received any complaint message on my mobile number. This is a serious integrity issue and its repetative.

I hope, raising complaint here will solve this issue.
himanshu.jajani1

Dec 12, 2013

NOT GEETING SPECIAL TARRIF SEVICE

DEAR TEAM,
sir i recharge my cell online by internet banking of 258 special tarrif plan n have to get 280 and 20 local a to a free but i hvent got dis i goy nly 226 talktime nly and i call the custmer care 2 times they were not doing anything they r only sayng u ll got the balance and i hve nt got it so plss sir u check it its himanshu mob no. 8386891086