kailashd7

Jul 9, 2013

Recharge

Dear San
I am using the ( mob no 8796871919) prepaid aircel pocket Internet pack of Rs 98 Txn No 13060520451200121 in last month witch is expire date is 2nd July & this(2nd July) Date I am agen recharge the Rs158 Txn No 13070218372300208 Internet pack of 30 days, after 3 days 5th July My balance of Rs 98 is debited for Aircel PI. So I call for that customer care no 198 same date 5th July reference number is ############& 6 July i get the sms the concern is resolved but i don't received the Rs 98 . second day 8 July i am agen call the customer care no 198 & first he say you don't get the balance return after explain hem he say U get the balance return but till I don't get my Rs 98, Today also call to the customer care no 198 but he say you don't get the balance return. Pls resolved my complaint quickly
Kailash Deshmukh
8796871919
Ayub Desai

Jun 27, 2013

Getting Advertisement even DND is activated

Hello All,
I am Arshadayub here, Mine no is 9762575033 and I have activated DND on this no from last few months
Still I am getting advertisement from Aircel
You may have question which and how??
Whenever I have low balance and if I want to call some one then i am getting recorded voice that "you have low balance...."
Till this it is ok
But after that they are saying "Please reacharge with 60rs and get 60rs FTT...."
What is this??
this is one type of advertisement that they are doing...
please tell me what I can do against them or tell me how to stop this...

Jun 21, 2013

Losing balance without any information

I am using aircel since last 8 moths, while in these months i lost my 30Rs balance more than 4 times .When i contact with the customer care representitive i am getting the reply that it will not happend again ..But still i am facing this issue. Could you please help me to sort out this problem.

Mob no.8087905073

Vishnu
muthuru nageswar reddy

May 6, 2013

pplay auto subscribtion

I have been charged Rs. 10 for 2 days of aircel power play. I loss Rs. 20
Every they say some (AIRCEL POWERPLAY RENEWAL).

Deactivate me from everything - I didn't activate anything on my mobile and kindly return my money.

My Number:9738129128

Apr 4, 2013

Balnce cuting

Daily 28rs & 14rs balance cuting. And not 2 support costomer care call. The very very bad servies to provied to me aircel.

Apr 3, 2013

sim not registered

Sir, i have bought my aircel sim on 25 march 2013, but it is not registered. please check this number - 9762975398. My alternate number is - 9762819378.
Nilesh N Varpe

Feb 23, 2013

Unsubcribe powerpay

Aircel activated some powerplay option without my consent.I have lost 10rs.So I want to Stop Aircel power play subscription and also return back my money as soon as possible.
My name is Mr Nilesh Mobile no: 09762176162
ani_kulkarni1990

Feb 22, 2013

balance deduction

I have recharged my Aircel number [+91 8796421031] with full talk time recharge of Rs 30 and switched off that number because I am using tata docomo too.
on 21st February 2013 , I started this number [8796421031] and my balance was 0 Rs. I asked customer care center about the deduction and they told me that some service is activated on your number on 14th feb 2013. I had not activated any type of service and they are not refunding my balance. My number was totally off since I recharged it.
PLEASE HELP
Priyanka Tattu

Feb 11, 2013

deactivation of aircel power play

I have been charged 10 rupees every 2 days for powerplay which i have not subscribed on my mobile.
my number:9665078493. (this no. is on Shrikant Tattoo 's name) plz refund this value of rs. 20/-
abdul mathin

Feb 9, 2013

i forgot to mention my number it's 9762285315
abdul mathin

Feb 9, 2013

money deduction

powerplay has been activate with out my consent, i calledp up 198 for filing complaaint ,even after 15 mins iam getting our customer exectives are busy please be on line ..no one turned up ..
some one please stop this ..i lost nearly 50 rs becasu of this ....iam being charged 10 for every days ...
please respond ASAP

Dec 29, 2012

Automatic activation of services

Sorry I forgot to post my number - 9762089362

Dec 29, 2012

Automatic activation of services

AIRCEL COMPLAINT;
I have been facing many issues with my Aircel Number as follows
I have been charged 20 rupees every month for video talkies which i have not subscribed on my mobile.I lose 20 rupees from my balance account.29 December, 2012 i have lost 20 rupees from my balance account for video talkies and i have not subscribed for it but it gets activated automatically.i tried to call customer care complaint center but they say the service is busy call later.this happens everytime.i hope u look into this and refund my 20 rupees as fast as possible.

Dec 26, 2012

Please deactivate Power Play Service in my mobile no.9807281845 as

soon as possible, I am very very grateful to you.

regard,
Divakar kesharwani.

Dec 26, 2012

STOP Aircel Power play service

please deactivate DD aircel power play in my mobile no.9807281845. this suck my all balance when i get recharge os please deactivate this p play verson as soon as possiable

diwaker

Dec 21, 2012

unwanted charges

I lost 100's of rupees b'coz of this.I request deactivate this service as soon as possible.and i want my money back!!
my number:8686728123

my number:9941557126
my name is pavitra

Dec 9, 2012

aircel power play

I have been charged Rs. 30 for 7 days of aircel powerplay. Then again Rs. 10 For 2 days.

Every they say some (AIRCEL POWERPLAY RENEWAL).

My Number:9782642567

Sep 27, 2012

Unneccesory charges cutting

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Sep 6, 2012

BALANCE DEDUCTION

very pathetic, poor service given by the aircel provider because i am waiting for my complaint revert.

Aug 29, 2012

dear team
waiting for favourable reply & revert me asap

Aug 28, 2012

BALANCE DEDUCTION

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Jul 19, 2012