Jun 25, 2012

Need Puk Code

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

May 24, 2012

My Aircel number is - 8796183988

May 23, 2012

Automatic activation of services

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

May 22, 2012

Sorry I forgot to post my number - 8796183988

May 9, 2012

sim card blocing

I want my aircel number 8802490901 outgoing and incoming call details. send on my maill id is [email protected]

thanks

kusum kant verma

new delhi

Apr 12, 2012

aircel power play

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

"

25 Recharge get invalid suddenly

Thanks AIRCEL i got my money back.

I've already mentioned the Mob No: 8796514156,
I hope matter would be resolved soon, i also mailed every detail on mail you provided.

25 Recharge get invalid suddenly

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Feb 8, 2012

sim not actiavted

Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Feb 5, 2012

sim not actiavted

Aug 18, 2011

sim registration failed

I use the madurai aircel sim card in chennai yesterday msg comes as sim registeration failed please kindly resolve my quiry

block of sim card

Kindly visit your nearest Aircel store for a quick SIM replacement along with your documents and a FIR of your lost SIM . Our team will be able to help you in a quick way .

block of sim card

my number is 8801460100 i am mahankali satish please block my block as soon as possible

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is mahankali satish from hyderabad i have lost my mobile along with the aircel simcard, so please block my aircel number as soon as possible.

Thanking yoy

Mahankali Satish

hi

Apr 25, 2011

block of sim card

Your complaint listed 25th April has been noted. Kindly share your registered name and contact details for the above mentioned Aircel number with us at [email protected] so as to complete the process of blocking your SIM card or for immediate assistance you can visit your nearest Aircel store.

Feb 24, 2011

Customer Care complaint and message problem

aircel is very very worst network and customer care also

Jan 5, 2011

Unwanted Marketing Calls

Hi Ravish, there is a simple solution to your problem, try registering for the DND service which will block all these marketing calls and messages. Good Luck.

Dec 3, 2010

SIM Registration Failed

Try and find a company outlet and report it there. You will surely get a faster resolution, Good luck.

Dec 1, 2010

Horrible Service

I do agree that AIRCEL service is a BIG NUISANCE. Facing the same problem. And when we call the customer care they answer in a very neutral way. The Aircel Senior authorities are available only after 10:30am. But they are the biggest nuisance. Even their reply comes on a neutral gear. We have to just run from pillar to post and gain nothing. So I suggest that please DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE BY BUYING AN Aircel Connection.

Nov 29, 2010

Horrible Service

That’s very frustrating I know but you can visit the nearest Aircel outlet and submit the your documents, that will solve your problem for sure.

Nov 29, 2010

sim registration failed

Well friend this is a regulatory move by the company. The Authorities has directed the service providers to re-verify their customers and the company have duly informed you to submit the documents.

Nov 28, 2010

Horrible Service

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com