Nov 28, 2010

sim registration failed

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Sep 9, 2010

mobile complaint

"This is strange since the DND gets activated within 45 days of registration. There must be some technical issue, so you should get in touch with the nearest Aircel outlet for this.

"
Ams

Jan 12, 2013

Internet speed reduced

My Cell No. is 8796150567. I had recharge Pockect Internet of 98 Rs. & is working but after 10 days my internet speed was reduced from 35 kbps to 16 kbps. so I call customer care , they told me your 2 gb data has over so speed is reduced. If you want same speed i.e. 35 kbps you have to recharge with 129 Rs, So I firstly deactivate 98 internet scheme & recharge of 129 Rs. for internet but the problem is that my internet speed was not increase. many time I told my problem to customer care but till now they nevar solving my problem. And the customer care phone also not working from my cell. I have this problem from last 6 days plz solve it.
prakash4mita

Dec 20, 2012

ragistration fail

Sir/Madam
I (Prakash Kuamar) had applied Mobile Number portability from aircel to airtel, my Mobile Number is 9258793334 and my Porting Code is DW754551 applied on 27/11/2012 its valid till 12/12/2012. But it’s not activated I asked to airtel costumer care, he tell me that it will take time, but today morning (20/12/2012) my aircel sim showing registration fail, then i went to airtel costumer care Shri Radhe Radhe commutation sikandra bodla road Agra (near kargil petrol pump) where I applied it, he tell me it’s not activated due to port expired. I tell him what I can do, I lost my important Number he replied, I am helpless nothing I can do. My aircel sim number is 89918330311187809475 and my airtel MNP sim number is 8991971206319069621, PUK Number 63831791.
It’s my very important mobile number used for official purposes it’s not possible to change very where, So, please help me out from this problem, so that I can retrieve my essential mobile Number.
Thankyou.
With regards,
Prakash Kumar

Dec 20, 2012

Dialer Tune has activated automatically

Hi There,
My dialler tone has activated automatically yesterday. Tried to call you immediately but didn’t get any reply from Aircel customer support. This is really irritating that I'm being auto subscriber of different packs of aircel without any information.
Please deactivate this facility and refund for the same shortly.

Adinath.

Dec 4, 2012

3 time submitted document but Sim card is not activate

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Aircel customer And My Number is:9762634416
Without Inform me Aircell company stop my Sim Service.I am customer from 3 years.I am really frustrate because Aircel Gallary not respond me.I have submitted documents 3 time in one month :( .I mailed customer care they replied me:

Thank you for writing to Aircel.

As per your email, we wish to inform you that the above mentioned Aircel number is permanently deactivated on 5th Nov 2012 due to non receipt of your documents over a period of 30 days.
Hence, we request you to kindly fill up the Customer Engagement Form (CEF) and submit your photo identity and address proof at any of our Aircel store for number recreation, and our executive shall be glad to assist you further.
However we request you to kindly provide us the name of Aircel store where documents have been resubmitted, so that we can assist you further.

Aircel.

Then i filled up Customer Engagement Form (CEF) but not response yet from him. They told me this number will not work.

*****Please can you look into this it will be helpful me.

Sagar bahirat,

My number 8013637863 3g not activated after registering complain several time
akhil k nair

Nov 18, 2012

re open my sim

my sim is not working now pleas help me.its registration faild.mob no is 9809574523
joshitushar

Nov 16, 2012

CREDIT LIMIT

Today again again my service bar by Aircel in connection of credit limit whiout informing they are unecessary baring my service & eventhough customer care-121 are not sure about credit limit whether Rs.800 or Rs.1500.

And hearising baring the service after disconnection near 19:00/16.11.2012 i have paid payment my service not activate.

For reference trailing mail attach,please review.

My self complaining that why the haresment was done.

Please help in this regards

Tushar.S.Joshi
+91 86000.10237
From: "RoM - Care (E)" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 16:47:16
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Aircel Number 8600010237

Dear Mr.Joshi,

Thank you for writing to Aircel.

As per your e-mail, we wish to inform you that your feedback regarding our executive has been shared with the respective team, and we will certainly work on the feedback given.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

------------------- Original Message -------------------
From: [email protected]
Received: 10/20/2012 9:53 AM
To: RoM - Care (E)
Subject: Re: Aircel Number 8600010237

Please note what action you have taken ?

Your customer care representive why they providing wrong information?

Tushar.S.Joshi

From: "RoM - Care (E)" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:27:14
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Aircel Number 8600010237

Dear Mr.Joshi,

Thank you for writing to Aircel.

We at Aircel strive to delight our customers with our responsive and friendly approach. On rare occasions, like experienced by you may not be completely satisfied with our service, we fully recognize the responsibility to provide you with a personalized service.

Furthermore we apologize for the inconvenience you have faced while transacting with our customer care executives. We have always tried to ensure that our customers get the same feeling of quality service while transacting through any of our channels.

Your feedback regarding our executive has been shared with the respective team, and we will certainly work on the feedback given.

As per your e-mail, we wish to inform you that payment of Rs 2000 made by you on 17-Oct-12 via Web payment is reflecting as per our records and outgoing services of your Aircel number will be restored within 24 working hrs.

Aircel.

PS: In case you require any further assistance, please

Ø Call 121 available only from your local Aircel mobile.

Ø Call at 97620 12345 in case you are not using an Aircel Connection (not a toll free number)

Ø You can mail us at care [email protected]

------------------- Original Message -------------------
From: [email protected]
Received: 10/17/2012 10:22 AM
To: RoM - Care (E)
Subject: CUSTOMER CARE MISGUDING & CEDIT LIMIT

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REGISTER THE COMPLAIN ON -

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
MY SELF TUSHAR S.JOSHI MY MOBILE NO.8600010237,TODAY MY SERVICE BAR BY AIRCEL AT 8:00 AM AFTER CONTCT CUSTOMER CARE-AIRCEL-121-THEY TOLD THAT MY CREDIT LIMIT EXCEED THAT THE SERVICE WAS BARED & INFORM ME TO DEPOSIT RS.214.

AFTER DEPOSITING THE AMOUNT RS.1000/- -AIRCEL ACKN.-R01012025040-DT.17-10-2012-9:15-ONLINE BY NET BANKING., I INFORMED TO CUUSTOMER CARE AIRCEL-121 AT 9:21 AM & THEY INFORM ME AGAIN I REQUIRE TO PAY RS.982/- EVENTHOUGH I HAVE PAID RS.1000/-& THEY INFORMED ME THAT MY UNBILLED AMOUNT RS.1982/-.

AFTER THIS AGAIN I CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE -121-AIRCEL- THEY TOLD ME THAT MY EXCESS PAYMENT RECEIPTS OF RS.913 & UNBILLED AMOUNT RS.1536/-.THEY SUGGEST ME THAT I REQUIRE PAY ONLY RS.200/-.THEY AGAIN I PAY RS.1000/- BY TRAN.RECIPTS OF AIRCEL RO1012025046-DT.17-10-2012-9:45 AM ONLINE BY NET BANKING.

I NEED SUPPORT & REGISTERING THE COMPLAIM OUT COME FROM HERASMENT BY AIR CEL SUTOMER CARE.

REGARDS

TUSHAR S.JOSHI

+91 8600010237

Nov 11, 2012

Bad behaviour of Customer Care Cell

When I call your customer care service at 9762012345 to contact a customer service and I selected the a series of buttons :No 3 for speaking to the customer care executing in English.
Surprisingly, I got connected to Mr Samir Khan who spoke only in Hindi. I explained to him that I had called several times and every time when the initial announcement wa. Whens in English, the customer care executive spoke ONLY in Hindi.

Mr Khan told me to disconnect and find some other way of communicating to Aircel. I got my wife to speak to him and ask a query about how to convert the mobile number 8796377414 to pocket internet. He gave a code. When my wife wanted to clarify whether he meant: *122*129H or *122*129# his response was, " Jo aap samjoge".

We wanted him to transfer the call to his Supervisor. He said he does not have his supervisor's number nor does he know the escalation matrix.

This is appalling service from Aircel to say the least.
s umananda sharma

Nov 5, 2012

sim registration failed

Sir/Madam
I have lost my Sim Card , I have been completed all the official procedure , I have been issued a new Sim Card No.32k89913310102152121486 from Champhai Aircel Office more than 10 days passed still SIM registration failed. I need immediate action so that my sim can registered.

Umananda Sharma ,
I/C Principal
KV Champha,
Mizoram

Oct 24, 2012

balance deduction without any alert.

i have been using poeket internet with 301 plan. Just yesterday my pi account was suppose to expire, but i wasn't made known to it and my main account balance was deducted for my internet usage. When i aaked for costomer executive for refund of my balance they refused to do so

Oct 17, 2012

Credit Limit & Misguiding

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

Nayan S

Sep 22, 2012

SIM card registration failed

I bought a SIM card of your company (number - 9762550320). I probably use it for internet. I not used my SIM card for 10 -12 days. You can say my number was switch off for these days. But after 10-12 days when I put it back again in my cell - I am getting message as "SIM card registration failed".
What the hell is this??
How any card can stop it working though it was switched of for just 10-12 days???
I contacted customer care number (9762012345) but they told they are unable to help!
So please tell me proper reason behind it and put my card back working otherwise give me my money back!!

Thank you!
Nayan

Sep 20, 2012

Unneccesory charges cutting

I am using aircel prepaid mobile sim card.company start any value added services like Aircel power play without my permission and debit me for 10 RS. This happened 4-5 times & when i call on customer care office they not helping me to return the many.

Sep 9, 2012

Sim card activation

i had purchased aircel pre-paid sim{8796548385} on 07-08-2012 till now it is not activated from Krushna Agencies Baramati I had submitted my address proff , when i call at customer service center regarding my problem they say they does't get my address proff thats why my no. is not activated. when contact the dealer he said he submitt my i.d.

Aug 25, 2012

BALANCE DEDUCTION

Dear Team
i was using aircel service last 4yr,my mb no. Is 9762135624 m not facing any single problem, now a days my mb balance debited amount 10 rs twice a month. Reason for deduction is aircel powerplay which i was not did. I log a crm for the same no. is 1-9595486341 & Dear Customer, your concern as per reference number 1-9702347927 has been resolved on 25/8/2012.Manage your account online at aircel.com....there is no action tekan by the aircel service provider they gave only complaint no. That sit.....so kindly request you to plz help me out for the same & reverse my 20 rs balance asap in my account .
kishroe

Aug 13, 2012

please Unsubscribe from power play

my number:87964 57850
thank you.
nileshkasbe

Jul 24, 2012

Powerplay 10/-

I have been charged rupees 10/- for some powerplay pack, what is powerplay pack i dnt want it, plz my money

Jul 18, 2012

STOP Aircel Power play service

unwanted charges

I lost 100's of rupees b'coz of this.I request deactivate this service as soon as possible.and i want my money back!!
my number:9762575733
my name is shridhar
thank you.
Shahjade

Jun 23, 2012

Sim card reg failed

Iam using aircel sim I have put my sim 3 months out of phone after some period I again inserted the sim it shows sim card registration failed ? How to solve the problem

Jun 22, 2012

Need Puk Code

my aircel sim no. is blocked i need puk code my aircel no. is 9762878169

May 22, 2012

Automatic activation of services

I have been facing many issues with my Aircel Number as follows
1. My parents and friends from other state are not able to call me as it says "check the number you have dial" Number does not exist.
2. I have been charged 10 rupees every 2 days for powerplay which i have not subscribed on my mobile.
3. I have been charged 7 rupees every 7 days for dosti pack which i have not subscribed on my mobile.

Thanks You.

Thanks You.
hemanthkm

Apr 17, 2012

INVALID SIM

i am using aircel sim from last 4 months ...from now a days it is showing as invalid sim...why what is the reason