Apr 11, 2012

aircel power play

Unwanted Charges - Unwanted

I have been charged Rs.10 every time for unwanted activation. Every time i top up 20+ you always deduct rs.10.

Every they say some (AIRCEL POWERPLAY RENEWAL) and other stuff.

Deactivate me from everything - I didn't activate anything on my mobile and kindly return my money.

My Number:9762814969
mohini

Apr 10, 2012

Stop subscription

I haven't subscribed for pocket internet for aircel and after every one week my money Rs-19 gets cut off...my mobile no-9762934711.

Mar 24, 2012

25 Recharge get invalid suddenly

Here is my aircel recharging detail
Date : 2012-03-22
Transaction ID: 13324127164101
Mob No: 8796514156
Recharge Amount: 25.0
I recharge my aircel no. 8796514156 on 22nd march, 2012 using mobikwik.com, i got a message that your mobile No. has been recharge with 25 and you have got 0.0 rupees, it was shocking that i always use to recharge my mobile that way, i called-up 198 aircel helpline no. regarding this with complaint reference no. 1-7899321458 and after a day they called me and i got a shocking news that 25 rupees recharge has been closed so you can't be benefited from 25 rupees, i told them that then why aircel website showing 25 rupees in there recharge list, they don't have any response they keep on saying that 25 rupees recharge has been closed just the day before i recharge.
Hope you people realize about aircel felon ..........................

Feb 4, 2012

sim not actiavted

I have purchased one iphone 4s and new number from your Aundh, pune showroom on 30th Jan 2012. That time your serviced man Asish (M: 9762198207) assure me that it will activate with in 48 hrs. That time I had asked him for my new 10 digit number and told him I am going to travel on 2nd Feb late night. He told me don’t worried he will send me the SMS on 30th Jan 2012 night . But I did not received any SMS / update on the same.
After that I had submitted my all the documents on 31st Jan evening. And he told me he will sms me my new number today evening. but he failed his commitment. He had shared me the new 10 digit number (9762050500) on 1st Feb evening. That time I asked him when my number will be activate .
He told me your number will be activate on 2nd Feb evening.
But unfortunately my number yet not activated and I am going to travel on2nd feb for 1 months.
I am really sorry that this is my worst experience i have ever faced. Worst part is that your service man / manager Asish (M: 9762198207) don’t even bother to reply my SMS / Call.

Apr 25, 2011

block of sim card

I have lost my pre-paid simcard. Kindly block the card. The number is : 8796734815

Mar 27, 2011

Fraud Bills

I miss Ashu Arora resident of pune would like to file a complain against the aircel service providers. I had purchased an aircel postpaid connection 08796210002 and at the time of purchase i submitted all the documents and paid Rs 300 as the activetion fees to susmita the agent at aircel gallery aundh.
I have the receipts with me.
Within 2 days again i got the bill of rs 300 from aircel and asking me to make the payments. I informed them that this amount has already been paid at the time of taking the connection but they are not ready to listen to me even though providing with the receipt num they are again and again calling me around 10-12 time i am receiving the calls from the asking to make payments. After calling several times and making several complaints there is no response or results from their end and they have discontinued with the services. In customer care i had spoken to Bhushan (pune) floor supervisor, and had received several commitments from him. But he also did not give any solutions at the end.
Its simply a case of irresponsibilty from the service provider and fraud with the consumer.
I have the bill num and receipt num with me.
The kind of mentsl harrassment i have received because of them staying on hold for hours with customer care and talking with with customer care for hours asking for solution was extremely harrasing. I want the claims for the kind of trouble and mental harrassment i got because of aircel. There is very poor coverage as well and that issue is also never resolved. As well as i want the money back which i paid to them.
Kindly help me in coping up with this situation.
Receipt num - AL-S 57186

Ashu Arora
Mob num 9923598816
User320833

Feb 24, 2011

Customer Care complaint and message problem

My number is 9503530755.
I have switched my number from AIRTEL TO AIRCEL.
I think I have commited a mistake.

From the day I have switched to AIRCEL, I am not able to send message to some particular number.I have called customer care minimun 30 times regarding this issue. My request ID is "1-3854577527".
I am facing this issue from last 2-3 weeks.
Please take care of this issue.

Rajeev Jain

Feb 13, 2011

miss calls and vulgur talks

good wishes sir
i m writing u to complaint about mobile number 8796504142. the person names himself as abuzar. he often gives miss calls and vulgur messages. when i call back he talks rudly and uses foul language.
sir i request u to place send me the detailed information about this number and block this number.
thanking u in anticipation

Jan 2, 2011

service activation without authorization

My mobile number is8796884020. First of all a service "Friends zone has been activated on my mobile. When i call customer care i get to know that it can be de-activated only if i call on 570001. But no response comes when i dial the number. So i m stuck. This amounts to cheating. There should be an alternate way if the number is not working .

Dec 30, 2010

Unwanted Marketing Calls

I am currently receiving calls daily from Aircel for about a week now. I have told them that I am not interested still the calls are not stopped. The calls are received on my private number. When i ask, i am about the source from which my number was retrieved, the concerned person is not able to answer the call.
I have received the latest call on 30th Dec 2010 at 16.30hrs from 020-41016565

If we try to call on the number, call automatically hanged.

I want to stress here that only putting my number on do not call list will nit help as others will suffer from the same problem. Hence please answer the following questions.

I need to know :

1. Source from which the private number is received by Aircel
2. Can any action be taken against Aircel for irretation caused?

Ravish Bhave

Dec 15, 2010

Recharge money back

My mobile no 9762478950 prepaid connection taken in the month of Feb 2010 & the same was only for the internet using at home but the no connectivity available at home, after that i not recharge the no.
in the month of Nov 2010 i recharge for Rs. 200.00 from my local area, after that i check but the sim is inactive & the shopkeeper told me to visit tilak road main office for activation the sim, i visit to tilak road office that time Mr Jitendra told me that sim is inactivated you can take back the cash from the shopkeeper, but recharge is done on that no & the no give to other person.
after that again i visit to main office at tilak road Mr Jitendra told me that he can forward the request to his superior & call within 2-3 days.
yesterday i.e. 14/12/2010 i again visit to main office tilak road, the gentlement told me that your no given to another person on 16/07/2010 & the recharge money not get back to you.
my question is that
1) why the person did not told the truth at the time to my first visti to main office?
2) if the connection/no disactivited & given to another person then why they not communicate to me at my local address or my another communication no.
3) thisi the way to treat your customer?
waiting your replay on this.
Sachin

Dec 1, 2010

SIM Registration Failed

I am using AIRCEL prepaid mobile connection since 2 years.Now from 22.11.10.it is showing me "SIM REGISTRATION FAIL ".I could not make any call since then.Then I Called to AIRCLE Customer Care.
They suggest me to go to AUNDH outlet and submit the document again,which i had already submitted 15 days before as i got the sms from aircel office/govt. that plz submit all your document to aircel.
But Still the same problem persist and today is 01.12.2010.and I can not make call.
For 7-8 days I am trying but they do not inform or not trying to solve the issue.
they told that the number is deleted from their system.
I am not getting any business calls or can make any calls.Please solve the issue other wise it is a big problem for me..All the customers of mine have the number(9762230761).and for 10 days my business is in stake.It is not possible to change the number. Please help me..

Nov 27, 2010

sim registration failed

after using from last 1 year yesterday i got sms that i need to submit documents agin its 3 rd time otherwise my sim will discontinue today without any intimation my mobile get disconnected neither i am getting incomming call nor outgoing calls

Nov 25, 2010

Horrible Service

1. I took an aircel connection from chandan nagar, and submitted the documents.
2. The sales person of the distributor verified the documents in front of me and the retailer and okeyed the documents.
3. But after 3 days, the outgoing facility stopped.
4. As I was using a different mobile, I just waited for few days.
5. After another 10 days, incoming facility also stopped.
6. I contacted the retailer. He contacted the distributor.
7. They said that they have already submitted the documents.
8. I contacted with customer support. They said that, there are some problems with the documents.
9. They suggested me to resubmit the documents, without informing me, what is the problem.
10. I contacted with distributor. They said that even they can not say what is the problem.
11. Then I contacted with the retailer. He again contacted the distributor and finally told me that I have to resubmit the document.
12. I did so. The retailer told me that the number will be activated within a day.
13. Now 3 days passed. I am calling the retailer, distributor and the customer care again and again but no result.
14. I am frustrated now.

Sep 8, 2010

mobile complaint

sir, i am sunil kumar pareek. i am an Aircel customer. i registered my cell No. 9762447105 for "Do not disturb" service on 02/04/2010 via ref No. s73266424240. and all promotional calls should have been stopped by 17/05/2010. but to my utter disappointment, still i am getting promotional calls which are mainly from the service provider Aircel. the few numbers which are used for such calls are 9762399008, 8898097330, 9768097060. the calls are for downloading songs, dialer tune, or for chatting etc are quite irritating when you are busy in other job. despite number of time complains at customer care of Aircel, this problem is still exists.
request your attention on this problem.

Jul 4, 2010

sim card blocing

I had lost my cell approximately 5.30pm on 04-07-2010. so, kindly deactivate the sim immediately.
My Cell No is 9762154158