VINODKUMARMC

Aug 30, 2017

Balance deducted from my Prepaid account

I am using Aircel from long back and my mobile number is 9139942039.

I got message from Aircel on 27th August 2017 that, "Rs.32/- has been deducted from my prepaid account balance as a data cession charges.

Kindly note that, I have never downloaded any data through Aircel service, even not activated Internet service also. I tried to call customer care several times, but the call did not get connected.

I would request you to kindly help me to get back the amount of Rs.32 to my prepaid account, which has been deducted Unnecessarily.

Thanks in advance for your immediate action on this.

Vinodkumar
Molly27

Aug 23, 2017

Obscene Video Call on IMO

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
I just got an obscene Video IMO call from the number: 9658930988. On true caller the number appeared to be a spam and location was Orissa. The person on the other end pretended to be a friend and was doing a very obscene act the moment call connected. Felt very disgusted and scared.
Request you to kindly look into the matter.
Molly

Jul 1, 2017

Dear Customer (swapneel.janrao),

We would like to inform you that we have checked and have found that Rs 11.55/- on 12th June 2017, Rs 4.65/- on 18th June 2017 & Rs 17.25/- on 20th June 2017 have been deducted on your number (8087655709) for data usage. As there is no Pocket Internet pack active on your number, the amount has been deducted from the main account balance as per the base rate (i.e. 15p/10kb). Hence, we regret that the refund is not applicable in this case.

Jun 30, 2017

Dear Customer (swapneel.janrao),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Jun 28, 2017

Dear Krupal vasanj ,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard
swapneel.janrao

Jun 28, 2017

Deducted my account balance twice unnecessarily

On 12th June 2017 i recharged my 8087655709 aircel prepaid account by 20 rupees. Using this account balance i hardly made 2 to 3 calls. But i don't know how and when my balance got deducted. I came to know about this is when one day (just 2nd or 33rd day after recharge) i was trying to call my mother but was not able make call so checked my balance which was all deducted. At that time i just ignored it and again on 18th June 2017 i recharged my account by 30, from this balance i made few calls and i clearly remember that i had balance of ₹17.22 but again don't know how and when this time also all my account balance got deducted. Because of my bad experiences with aircel customer care service i don't want to call them. Hope my issue will get noticed and i will have my balance amount refunded. For more information i am uploading the screen shots of successfull transaction of recharges i made. Thank You in advance.

Deducted my account balance twice unnecessarily Deducted my account balance twice unnecessarily

Jun 19, 2017

Dear Krupal vasanj ,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:

Thanks & regards
Krupal vasanj

Jun 18, 2017

Customer care service

Called on 198 regarding network issue.they replied very rudely everytime I called and taking those complains as like I am making some jokes .

Really worst service provider as well as worst customer care services

Jun 13, 2017

Hi VINODKUMARMC,

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount of Rs 35 has been refunded to your account on 13th June 2017 as service gesture.

Jun 12, 2017

Hi VINODKUMARMC,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

VINODKUMARMC

Jun 11, 2017

Balance Deducted

I am using Aircel from long back and my mobile number is 9139942039.

I got message from Aircel on 6th June 2017 that, "Rs.35/- has been deducted from my prepaid account balance for the activation of Mobi clips".

Kindly note that, I have never requested to activate any application like Mobi clips. I tried to call customer care several times, but the call not get connected.

I would request you to kindly help me to get back the amount of Rs.35 to my prepaid account, which has been deducted Unnecessarily.
abhijit9

May 14, 2017

Number is disconnected

Hello Team,

Good Evening!!!

This is to inform you that my Aircel number "9762472578" is goes in disconnection list. Hence I have called to Aircel Customer care multiple times and come to know that I need to visit Aircel store.

As per CC instruction, I have visited to Aircel store and submitted my documents (Pan card, Aadhar card Xerox and my Color passport size photo) & 200 ₹ for get this Activate. As per store Person it will take up to 25-50 days or may be more that that to get this card activate as he has given me new SIM card (8991804011719747631)& told me that he will call me once SIM card is get activate and after that I need to come to Aircel Store again &need to give him thumb print to get new SIM card Activate.

Here my problem is my entire bank transaction is on Aircel number and due to non working of SIM card I am not getting OTP which fails me to do any online transaction. In that my HDFC net banking account gets disabled due to wrong password typed & as per HDFC I need to reset my IPN and for verification they will send OTP on my AIRCEL number which is not working.

My marriage was done on 8th May 2017 and am unable to make any transaction due to this, as I can not go to ATM everytime as it will charge me 175₹ after certain swaps.

Here I am doing humble request to you team to help me out from this situation as I am handicap due to not working of SIM

Appriciate if anyone can help me here ASAP.

Thanks and regards,
Abhijit Unawane

Apr 26, 2017

Dear Akanksha jagtap,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Apr 18, 2017

Dear Akanksha jagtap,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No:
Last recharge amount:
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

akanksha jagtap

Apr 16, 2017

Not Deactivating

I had activated 24 Rs internet pack, and after the usage i had deactivated many a times but still 24 Rs is getting deducted from my balance every month. I have tried to contact customer care but no response. Kindly deactivate it as soon as possible.

Mar 30, 2017

Re:money deducted

Dear Vipul Makvana,

We would like to inform you that the VAS service has been deactivated from our end and the amount of Rs 20 has already been credited to your account as a one-time goodwill gesture.

Mar 29, 2017

money deducted

Hi Vipul Makvana,

Vipul Makvana

Mar 28, 2017

money deducted

Aircel subscribed Attractive model weekly service automatically. I didnt give any input or subscribe it.Rs 20 is deducted from my balance.please, resolve ASAP.

Number : 9066335247
Rs. charged : 20
Date: 27/03/2017

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Akshay Chauhan,

We hope that our team got in touch with you and your concern has been resolved. Please feel free to let us know in case of any further assistance.

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Sandip33,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found that your port out request was successfully done and UPC code is DZ967831 and it is valid for 09/03/2017.

Dear Akshay Chauhan,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share the date and time of balance deduction.

Dear Customer(Sandip33),

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share an alternate number in order to assist you better.

sandip33

Aircel Mobile Number Portability Problem

I want to avail the option of PORT out from Aircel to another service provider.
I am sending message PORT <mobile number> to 1900.
I tried many times from 17 Jan 2017 to tilldate. MEssage is always send to fail.
I have enough balance and i also tried by changing mobile handset for send the message, it is failing each time.
I have called service centre, they are not giving solutions. I have urgency to change the service provider.

Request you to please help.

Sandip Magdum
Pune
Akshay Chauhan

Feb 18, 2017

My mobile numberis 8796979367
I have not did recharge of 79rs on my number then how it got renewed on my number, please refund my money as soon as possible.

And while calling to customer service at 121 or 198 they are just hanging uo the the call or doing what don't knw with my number i am unable to connect With them. I have proof also of call recording.

Jan 25, 2017

VAS Service Activation

Dear Customer (Satwajirao),

We regret the inconvenience caused. please share if any message received upon deduction in order to look into your issue.