Orissa

akhi125007

Mar 8, 2018

UPC CODE GENERATION

There is no network in my aircel sim 9853208332 from 5 days,,now i am also unable to generate my UPC code .
so please send me the upc code for 9853208332 as soon as possible.
Alternate contact no-7978603134
Naik Naresh

Mar 3, 2018

No signal or network from last three weeks

I am not getting network or signal on my Aircel prepaid number +919658732043 from last three weeks. I have been trying for Mobile Portability to other network operators and I am not able neither receiving nor sending calls and messages on my number. Please sort out my problem and details can be mailed my ID [email protected]

NAresh Naik Sugali
admnsunil

Feb 24, 2018

UPC not delivered yet

As the telecom service provider Aircel is shutting down its services in India i tried to port my aircel number to other providers but unfurtunately i am not able to get my UPC ( Unique Porting Code) .
Dineshksahu

Feb 21, 2018

Not getting upc

Hello sir
I want to port my aircel number 9861280935 to airtel. But after sending sms to 1900. I am not getting upc. Please help me to get upc

Jan 22, 2018

Dear Anshuman (Anshuman18000),

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Jan 6, 2018

Dear Anshuman,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Location (Including nearest landmark where the issue is witnessed):
Duration of the issue (problem since when):
The Issue with a specific website or all website:
The Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc):

Anshuman18000

Jan 5, 2018

3g net pack less than 2g speed during night

Sir I have recharged Aircel 199 unlimited 3gdata and call plan it have speed of about 900kbps-1.5mbps in morning time.but after 2pm it's speed decreases to 10kbps daily.

Dec 17, 2016

Deduction rs 5

Dear Himanu Dash,

We regret to inform you that you didn't raise a complaint within 24 hours hence we will not be able to process your request for the refund.

Dec 5, 2016

Dear Himansu Dash,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the date and time of the deduction so that our team can look into your issue.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this

matter.

Dec 3, 2016

Deduction rs 5

My number is 9658966923.without my permition balance of my deduction.its send a message (Thank you for subscribing to Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges. Enjoy your favourite music just login to http://music.pocketinternet.in. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in)
So back my balance and deactivate this service.because it is not deactivate by call 155223.please confirm how to deactivate.it is very bad thing for company aircel how they stolen balance

Sep 13, 2016

Dear Customer(Sarat999),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share Aircel no. so that our team can look into your issue:

Sarat999

Sep 9, 2016

Deducted Rs30 on 9th Sepy 2016

Today Aircel telephone company deducted Rs30 from my account balance and sent me a message by stating that you have been renewed for limitless music for 15 days. The real fact is that I have never requested Aircel to subscribe limitless music in my number. Now I came to know that they have repeatedly deducted Rs30 from my Aircel number. When I called the customer care, they said that they cannot refund the amount of Rs30. This is completely frustrating and cheating. They claim that they are offering low priced call rates, but in reality they deduct your account balance without informing you. I am very very sad for the worst service provided by aircel to me. If I will receive the deducted amount within 24 hours, I will through this sim card in the dustbin.

May 7, 2016

Deduction balance

I am himansu dash mob num 9658966923(aircel).in this number balance deducted RS20 automatically without my permission.after deduction of ut sent a message( Thank you for choosing Juiceup Weekly at Rs 20.0. You have been charged Rs 20.0 for 4 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223. Click here http://thepind.mobi/glamour) .so return my balance& deactive the service.

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Mantu(mantuprasad),

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following information to confirm your identity:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Aircel Social Care Team
mantuprasad

Apr 26, 2016

Describe Namma Namithha

Please deactivate Namma Namithha and refund my ₹35 in my Aircel. Don't active non sense stop without permission.

Mar 31, 2016

Dear Himansu Dash,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. We will get back to you shortly. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Aircel Social Care Team

Mar 29, 2016

my aircel num 9658966923 bal deducted by auto active service namma narmita without my permission.so please return my bal r.s 75.on29.3.2016and 30.3.2016
rgjpnprg

Jan 14, 2016

45 balance deucted

HI respected sir a message came to my mother's mobile sim in name of my father thatYour Model Video Club service has been stopped. To restart visit http://203.115.112.27/AircelMVC without my concern... I unsubscribed but not git the balance fir sake of mother please help in recieving my money..I believe in you..
Date & Time of deduction:14/01/16
Amount Deducted:45
Any message received upon deduction:yYour Model Video Club service has been stopped. To restart visit http://203.115.112.27/AircelMVC

PRAVIN MISHRA

Jan 3, 2016

aircel

Dear debasis.sahu,

As per our system records, waiver of Rs.45/- already posted in your account and service deactivated. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.
Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter. We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Dec 28, 2015

aircel

Hi debasis.sahu,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.
We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam
debasis.sahu

Dec 26, 2015

unwanted balance deduction

balance of 45 rupees was dedicated from mob no.8908951617 on 26 dec 2015 at 12.26pm for activation of video talkies.but I haven't opted for such a service. please good customer satisfaction refund the money ad soon as possible.

hoping for good result

Nov 28, 2010

NAME OF THE SIM HOLDER

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com
rahul2424

Sep 18, 2012

name of the holder

sir, i am getting abusive messages from this no.(7503639537). can you please give me the details of this no. this no. is disturbing me from last one week pl

Nov 21, 2010

NAME OF THE SIM HOLDER

CAN SUMONE HELP ME OUT IN KNOWING THE DETAILS OF THIS AIRCEL NO 9853943809,LIKE WHO HAS PURCHASED THE SIM CARD AND WHERE ????

Sep 7, 2010

MOBILE SMS

I got a odd message from this aircel number:
+917504191397

Please find out the name and address of the person. I have message still on my inbox.