Rajasthan

Mar 1, 2018

Unable to port

Unable to port
I am unable to port my aircel no.. 8952898178
Send several times to 1900 for porting but cant... Plsese send how to do in my mail id.
Emai- ID: - [email protected]
Anilmeena123

Jan 29, 2018

PORT MESSAGE NOT SEND SUSSFULLY

sir
एयरसेल कंपनी से में अन्य कंपनी में जाना चाहते है ।।
इसलिए मेने जब एयरसेल से PORT/MNP का मैसेज किया तो मैसेज send हुआ ही नही ।।। जब इस मामले में कंपनी में कॉल किया तो कंपनी ने बोला कि 24 घन्टे में मैसेज send करना आपको port नंबर मिल जाएंगे ।।
जब मैने 24 घन्टे बाद मैसेज किया तो मैसेज सेंड नही हुआ ।।।
ये परेशानी पिछले 3 महीने से केवल मुझे ही नही बल्कि राजस्थान के सभी एयरसेल ग्र्राहकों को हो रही है
एयरसेल कंपनी अपने ग्राहकों को जबरदस्ती कंपनी में जोड़े रखना चाहती है
मेरा नंबर 7014344439 है

sir जल्दी से इसका इलाज करो

Jan 18, 2018

Dear Niraj,

We regret the inconvenience that may have been caused to you regarding the matter addressed to us. The issue has been resolved, now you can generate your UPC code. If you still facing any issue then please once change the handset and try.

Jan 13, 2018

Dear Niraj,

Apologies! We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following information with us for further proceedings:

The format of sending the Port Out message:
The screenshot of the error received after sending the PORT Out message:

Niraj Batra

Jan 11, 2018

Portablility

My number is 8058857712. I requested port many times but message is not getting delivered. I have been trying since last month. I am using right method, but i think aircel has blocked port messages. Please do the needful ASAP.
SOoooooo

Dec 19, 2016

No network and bad service

I have big prob with aircel. No network, no service, no customer care... Chor co. H.
sunil bainada

Sep 3, 2016

porting msg not send

my porting msg not send i want to change aircel to other network bez my resisdance change from rajasthan to gujart

Jun 10, 2016

Dear Customer(anandravish),

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share "Any message received upon deduction" so that our team can look into your issue.

anandravish

Jun 8, 2016

WRONG BALANCE DEDUCTION AGAIN AND AGAIN

i have survive wrong deduction of my balance again and again last 15 days its my third time last two time my balance deduct 10 rupees which i complaint on this portal and i receive my refund and second tome 15 rupees deduct by aircel which refund by customer care executive now its my third time yesterday 11 rupees approx.last time i check my balance was 13.73 and than i done a call which duration of time 6 min. and 4 sec. and call rate was 30 paise so less balance is 11.63 but aacount show only 0.63 paise deduct by aircel my prepaid account without any reason. please stop this because its embrssing me.how can i trust on company when fill my prepaid balance
details are
mob no- 7062121239
telecom operator aircel
vikastiwari007

Nov 21, 2013

MNP aircel to vodafone

MNP aircel to vodafone
I want to port out my aircel number 7792985555 to vodafone due to low network at my service place so that's why i send port message to aircel on 7-11-2013 but till today my number is not left by aircel and my request is rejected by aircel.
please give me suggestion for this anyway i will go in consumer court for this matter.

vikas tiwari