Rajasthan

Oct 17, 2017

Activation of pack without my permission by Aircel company

Hi Honey Gupta,

We would like to inform you that as per our record the deducted balance has been already refunded to your account.Further, please let us know if you face any further deduction issue.

Honey Gupta

Oct 10, 2017

Activation of pack without my permission by Aircel company

Sir/ Madam

I want to complaint about the rate cutter pack and music pack your company has activated without my permission. My mobile number is 9782221786. Till before yesterday I was having balance of Rs 100 (near off) but today it is only Rs 0.19. Today I was taking the nap when a call from the number +911409430649 came which belongs to your company, I picked it up, a lady was continuously speaking without listening to me about a special pack available on my mobile number regarding music I asked that I don't want it. But she didn't listen my single word and after completing herself she cut my call. Then I hurriedly rush to check my balance and what I found was it was only Rs 0.19, tears roled down my eyes. I saw a message in my phone of 09/10/2017, 1.46 p.m. it stated that, "Congrats !! Enjoy Local STD Calls 1p/2sec val 84 Days". I understood the whole matter that a rate cutter packs has been activated by your company. There was one more message 10/10/2017, 2.56 p.m. it stated that, "Thanks for subscribing to Music Connect at Rs.18.0 for 18 days validity. You will be renewed after 18 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in". I also understood that this message relates to the call due to which my nap has been disturbed, which I have earlier mentioned.

But this time I was not in shock by this act of your company because it is not the first time it is happening but is has happened to me seven times before that you automatically activates any pack without my permission and cut the balance from my phone. It is a very shameful act your company commits on a regularly basis. Now I think you don't even feel shame for your such ridiculous act. You mentally torture people like me. Your company should be banned. I am a student and we have to manage everything from our pocket money but if you lose more than RS. 100 for no reason the emotions of tears are not surprising. Your Aircel company is a thief, you all people who are employed there are thiefs. You don't earn but you steal money from people. There is no difference between you and a thief. This company should rename itself as THIEF'S COMPANY. Nobody has free time to write you mail every month.

To get back my hard earned money, today I called your staff as well but they cut the call without listening to me. Staff named Lokesh picked up a my call I asked him to transfer my call to senior. So my call was transferred to Tarana who disconnected the call in the middle when I was explaining my problem. Is this your senior staff or is she faking her post. This is the case of harrassment. I have record the call with your staff so I am attaching the file so that atleast everyone should know the behaviour of your staff. I am not able to attach the file as this site does not support that type of file. But u have the recording.

Last seven times also I have complaint to your customer care out of which for first 2 times my problem was not resolved but last 5 time I chooses to mail you, and my problem was resolved so in the same hope I am sending you the mail.

Every time I called customer care even for previous complaints the staff claims that they have not activated the pack instead we have activated it, which is not the case but now it is seventh time, so kindly understand the seriousness of complaint and refund my balance. My number is 9782221786

It is so humiliating that between our busy schedules, we have to waste our precious time in making complaints just because of the greed of company like AIRCEL. Then don't understand what the customer goes through.

You can find my previous complaint mail by same email id, dated 22/08/2016, 28/02/2017, 11/03/2017, 23/05/2017 and 10/08/2017

I am looking forward to hear from you to resolve this problem, as soon as possible. If my problem is not resolved, I will file with the TRAI and consumer court because this kind of activity is not acceptable at all and it has happened multiple times. Kindly refund the balance as soon as possible.

With regards
Honey Gupta (AIRCEL customer)
(registered as Shambhu Dayal Gupta)
Mobile Number:- 9782221786

Oct 6, 2017

Dear avishi,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Oct 6, 2017

Dear siddhi,

Sep 28, 2017

Dear siddhi,
We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Sep 28, 2017

Dear avishi,

Any message received upon deduction:
avishi jain

Sep 27, 2017

Unwanted deduction of balance

I had a balance of RS 47 and bow it became Rs 9 how I mean I didn't used my balance
Looking forward for your reply
Hope u reply soon
siddhi sharma

Sep 27, 2017

balance issue

hello , i am Siddhi from Jaipur. i have issue regarding balance. on 23 September 2017 i recharged for rs 150 but Aircel deducted my balance to rs 71 and i did not received any message at the time of deduction then i called your customer support executives many times but they denied to help or they said that this is not their issue. now i am too much frustrated by all this problem made by you because this is your Aircel`s fault.
so this is the last time when i am requesting you to refund my balance which is rs 78. if you will not do the same then i will port my number to the other network and i will go to the consumer court also.

Sep 16, 2017

Dear SnyA,

Sep 8, 2017

Dear SnyA,

Any message received upon deduction:
SnyA

Sep 7, 2017

Balance

Hi i m jagdish prasad form japur.. Meri problm ye hai ki me last 15 dino se gprs ki setting k liye phn custmor care ko phn kr rh hu mgr muje koi setting nh beji ja rh h.. Iske liye me aircel store pe bi gya mgr vaha pr kaha gya ki 198 pr call kro.. 4din pahle aircel company walo ne mera 38 rs ka balance kat liye puchne pr kaha gya ki net use kiya gya h or aj mera fir se 68 rs. Ka balance kat liya... Ab muje koi btaye ki jb mere phn me net setting nh h to net kaise use hoga bina bat k company walo ne 108 rs kat liye.. Plz muje ab koi gprs setting nh chahiye muje to mera balance refund kr do..

Aug 8, 2017

Dear Customer(hj1911),

We would like to inform you that as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.30 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 24 working hours.

Aug 8, 2017

Dear Customer(hj1911),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

hj1911

Aug 6, 2017

Music Pack - Unwanted

My Aircel number is 7062270235. I have been subscribed to Music Pack for Rs 30 without asking for it. I didn't ask for it. Please refund Rs 30 to my balance. Why should we stay with Aircel in this time of Jio, when it is just cheating customers?

-Harish
snarayan agrawal

Jul 23, 2017

RECHARGE

I am Satyanarayan Agrawal from Jaipur & My mobile no is 8561864553 (AIRCEL). Sir today i recharged my mobile with 70 rupees and company sent me a message for full talk time but when i recharged than i got only 56.32 rupees only and one more thing sir when recharge completed i got a message that " ENJOY YOUR TT-70 ME TT-70 AND 5 RUPEES EXTRA PROMO BALANCE FOR 3 DAYS" but when i didn't get it i complain customer care but he didn't give me good reason .
Sir its second time mistake by company so please sir kindly accept my complaint and take a action.
Your faithfully

Jul 11, 2017

Dear Shailu Maruti ,

Jul 5, 2017

Dear Customer(shreyasi19),

We request you to visit the nearest Aircel store along with the requisite document. Please find the below mentioned link wherein you can check the nearest Aircel store.

We request you to go through our website link to know the nearest Aircel stores- http://www.aircel.com/AircelWar/appmanager/aircel/ap?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=P4600487811265182572195

Jul 3, 2017

Hi shreyasi19,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Jul 3, 2017

Dear Shailu Maruti ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share your Aircel mobile no. so that our team can get back to you.

Shailu maruti

Jun 20, 2017

Calling

Sir whenever i call my phone showing call forwarding on conditional and suddenly call ended but call was received by the person whom i called and balance deducted from my prepaid account what sholud i do?
I also tried to off call forwarding but of no use.

Jun 20, 2017

Dear DrShweta Khandelwal ,

shreyasi19

Jun 19, 2017

deactivating services

Deactivate these auto renewable packs, it's disgusting they're renewed again and again. And then when I call 15523, they say no services is there.
Deactivate the following services,
RJPI10 pack, ie. 10 rs. 60 mb data for 5 days.
And
Rs 2 per day for 10 MB 2G data service.
Aircel number - 8686024579

Jun 12, 2017

Dear DrShweta Khandelwal ,

DrShweta Khandelwal

Jun 11, 2017

Unsubscribe full download song

I didn't subscribe any pack, but u have automatically subscribed a pack and u have been deducted an amount of Rs.5/- for one day and the another day too.. U sent me an website link that u can unsubscribe this by clicking this link.

But unfortunately I can't able to reach that link.

I didn't subscribed for any packs. But money has been deducted for 2 days.
Please remove this subscriptions and return my money.

This is the msg u have been sent:
"You have been renewed for Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 days. To stop Subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/UnSub.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in."

Please remove this subscription and return my money back. even am try to unsubscribe i couldn't able to do that. which such useless link has provide.

May 19, 2017

deduction of money without any reason

Dear Customer(Samridhiii),

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we have not found any VAS service activated on your no. (8952935128) and balance deduction on 17/05/17 for VAS service was also not found.Further, we request you to share the screenshot of the message received upon deduction on the given no. and the mentioned date to assist you better.

Thanks and Regards,

Nathella jewels - Nathella chit scam
    I am also enrolled in nathella gold chit and paid for last...
    SSC - Ssc je 2017
    Respected sir , I did not get Registration id and...
    www.abof.com - Refund still pending since 13 days
    I have ordered for few products including a pair of shoes...
    complaint board - Remove all complaints
    Unable to remove the complaints from complaintboard.in
    Payz App - Amount deducted from credit card buy neither loaded to...
    I have added 35000 Rs to my wallet from my credit card in...
    Nathella Jewellery - Chit cheating
    Nathella Pursawalkam I have been paying the little...
    Mb.sapport upi - Transaction failure
    Failure transaction 23 /10 /2017 Failure Transaction...
    DIMC NEW DELHI 110002 - Packet Not Delivered
    My packet RT317638489HK has not been delivered to me...
    Nathella - Chit cheating
    Nathella Pursawalkam I have been paying the little...