Rajasthan

May 19, 2017

Dear Customer(Samridhiii),

We would like to inform you that as per the records, we have not found any VAS service activated on your no. (8952935128) and balance deduction on 17/05/17 for VAS service was also not found.Further, we request you to share the screenshot of the message received upon deduction on the given no. and the mentioned date to assist you better.

Thanks and Regards,

May 19, 2017

Dear Customer(Samridhiii),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Amount deducted:
Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

samridhiii

May 18, 2017

dear sir
i am using aircel services but i am done with their ridiculous method of earning money, they are constantly deducting my balance and when i complaint about it they reply they cant check my details , its not updated, server down etc thousand reasons. and i bet when they will be able to attend me they will say they cant refund my money as they have policy like refunding the money only in 24 hour which by then would be over. i am fed up with this wrongdoor . Aircell seem to have a bussiness of making my money by deducting balance of its customers. on 17 may between 8:00 to 9:00 my balance was deducted and ws given me a message of deactivating VAS services although i havnt subscribed it. i am a literate person if i have to then i know how to start this service.. thn why they themself do whatevr to earn money. and aftr this when i took loan last night for ann important call... there was left 9 rupees in my accout which this morning on 18 may was deducted before a expired time of loan. that is they again disappointed me. since 17 may i have called them almost 5 times but they havent solve my issue.

kindly do a favour to me .

Apr 8, 2017

Dear Himanshu368,

We are pleased to inform you that as per your request, benefits of RC 96 has been credited in your account.

Pranavkhandelwal.

Apr 8, 2017

Activation of STV without information

On 30 march,2017 my aircel no.8560992800 is being recharged with stv 79 for rate cutter.Ironically on 28 march i have removed the sim from my mobile so there can't be a case of by mistake recharge.and yesterday when i use my sim back my balance has been deducted of rs 79 as stv is activated.i call customer care and tell the same they told me its done by me .when i ask for transaction id and further details for complaint.( as i didn't get any message of stv recharge) they refused to give any by giving lame excuses and even senior executive doesn't assist in this matter.
This is how they behave with their customers
I want you to deactivate stv from mobile and give my money back.and take some strict actions against those who do such kind of activities of looting customers. .ASAP
Anticipating a positive response
Pranav khandelwal
Registered no 8560992800

(My ip address has been banned by you for some reasons so there is delay in complaing as i was trying from 4-5days)

Mar 31, 2017

Dear RAHULKUMAR287,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Mar 30, 2017

Dear Himanshu368,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date of offer message received/dialed for:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

Himanshu368

Mar 29, 2017

Validity

Sir, i did a recharge of 96 rs. A2A free calling with validity of 28 days on 19th march and today its over , how???
And now i again check *121# and this offer exist as well ,
If you show that this service is valid for 28days then how is it over in 11 days??
My contact number - 8952002188

Dear Rakeshshaarma,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the TECHIM99 , FSD , MOBBOLSW30 Service was activated in your account after due consent from you. However as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.109 is being effected in your account, it will reflect within 24 working hours.

Dear Rakeshshaarma,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned details:

Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Dear RAHULKUMAR287,

Aircel No.:
Recharge Date:

RAHULKUMAR287

RECHARG NOT SUCCESSFUL

MERE AIRCEL MO. NUM PR RECHARGE NHI HUA H TRANS REF NUM IGAAZRXIC0 NET BANK SE KRWAYA THA
rakeshshaarma

charges for many services

On my no 8385022586 on date 22.03 .2017 at around 8 o cpock they have activated services like unlimited glamour
Infinitive masti for 99/; full song download; Bollywood taza; Bollywood scoop weekl etc for these i have not requested and never used before.
I request u to reimburse all charges
rakeshshaarma

charges for many services

On my aircel no 8385022586 today on 21.03.2017 morning around 8 o clock when i was downloading something they activated services like unlimited glamour ; infinitive glamour;
Full song download; bollywood taza; bollywood scoop weekly etc though i have not requested for these and never used before .
So please reimburse all charges ad soon as possible

Dear Shoib Hussain,

Mar 18, 2017

Re:wrongly balance deducted

Dear Customer(Amit1992goyal),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the PLAYIWIN2 Service was activated in your account after due consent from you. However as a onetime service gesture waiver of Rs.18 is being credited in your account,

Mar 16, 2017

wrongly balance deducted

Dear Customer(Amit1992goyal),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

amit1992goyal

Mar 15, 2017

wrongly balance deducted

My no. is 8385900809 and my complaint is regarding to wrongly deducted balance. On 13.03.2017 company deducted my balance without any information and when i ask about costumer care regarding this, they did not give any satisfied answer. I have many time suffered from this situation but they did not give any solution for that.
Kindly resolved my problem and refund my wrongly deducted money and assure me that in future i will never face these type of situations.

Mar 14, 2017

Dear Customer(Shoib Hussain),

We would request you to kindly share the requisite details with us so that we can get back to you with an appropriate resolution.

Aircel no.
Screenshot of offer received
Transaction ID
Date of recharge

Shoib Hussain

Mar 13, 2017

Get promo balance instead of main balance and promo balance also didn't working

I recharge with paytm on my aircel number after get an offer from aircel but when I recharge through paytm I didn't get main balance I get promo balance but it also didn't working please refund my money on my account or paytm wallet

Mar 11, 2017

Dear Manikrish,

We would like to inform you that we have credited bakc Rs.30 to your number and also have deactivated the service on your number.

Dear Manikrish,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the date and time of deduction.

manikrish

Balance detuction

my num is 9659670326...i didnt activated talkies service..but I received message Thanks for subscribing to Talkies at Rs.30.0 for 30 days validity. You will be renewed after 30 days. To unsubscribe SMS Stop to 155223. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in...please refund my balance of Rs30/-..immediately.
manikrish

balance detection

am manimegalai..my num is 9659670326...
I didn't activate aircel talkies... but my balance of rs 30 detucted...I haven't subscribed that talkies vas pack,please stop this service & refund my money quick..

Jan 31, 2017

Without Intimate Start Service and deducted my balance

Dear Customer (indiamyjobs14),

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account details and have found that the RAJSMS28 Pack was renewed in your account after due consent from your end in lieu of which the services was renewed on 25/01/2017 and charged Rs.28 for same. We regret to inform that we are unable to process any kind of adjustment in renewal of services.