Rajasthan

Apr 13, 2018

Please try below given

Apr 13, 2018

shashaank

Try below given link for getting aircel PUC code

Ishan Kumar Verma

Mar 27, 2018

no network connection

I have Aircel No. 8386067800 which is not showing network from last few days. I have mailed at email id of AIRCEL i.e. '[email protected]' on 17th march, 2018 but till date no reply from company is received by me. The company has without giving any prior information has disconnect my aircel no. I am in deep trouble because no one is able to contact me and i am also not able to contact anyone, apart from this i have balance recharge in my aircel no. for which no refund is granted to me.

Kindly look into the matter as many other aircel users might also facing this type of problem and company might also not given back the balance recharge of their aircel nos. By doing this type of act company might have forfeited lot of money of their consumer.

Therefore you are requested to look into the matter.
Waiting for early reply.

Thanking You
Ishan Kumar Verma
Compliant.
Pankaj161295

Mar 20, 2018

Stopped service without prior information

Hello Sir,

My name is Pankaj Agarwal, I have complain regarding Aircel service provider, It has stopped its services in all circle in Rajasthan on March 15, 2018 at around 2 o clock in day time, without prior information and I have 5 Aircel connection in my Family and on an average we have Rs 400 as balance in these accounts. Now we are facing problem to port these number into other service provider because we are not getting network.
I tried to contact them but all their number are not reachable (9782199010 / 9782199209 / 9782012345 / 9841012345 / 198 etc.)
I mailed them on March 15, 2018 at ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], appellate.raja[email protected], [email protected]) but not received any reply from them till now. I also complaint at National Consumer Helpline and my docket id is 646280.

Because of this issue we are not able to use net banking as OTP will come on these number. I am facing so may other problem also. All these number are our Personal Number for more than 7-8 years.
This is my Aircel Mobile Number 8561942607.

I request you to help in this issue. Please guide me what i can do in this and how i can get my money back.

Pankaj Agarwal
Raju1983

Mar 20, 2018

Aircel MNP mismatch

Rejection of porting request for mobile no. 9529158520to Airtel has been rejected by operator as UPC Mismatch.
Dear network operator,

I had just requested to get the porting code on 10th march & got it same day
So I have provided the same code to my new network operator
But I have received a message stating that the UPC is mismatching.

So please look into the issue and get back.
Looking for your response for my further steps.

Your sincerely
Raju
Raju1983

Mar 19, 2018

MNP Mismatch

Rejection of porting request for mobile no. 9529158520 to Vodafone has been rejected by operator as UPC Mismatch.
Dear network operator,

I had just requested to get the porting code on 10th march & got the same.
So I have provided the same code to my new network operator
But I have received a message stating that the UPC is mismatching.

So please look into the issue and get back.
Looking for your response for my further steps.

Your sincerely
Raju Sardar
Ankit1994

Mar 18, 2018

Sim not working in jaipur

Sim not working in jaipur.. At least let us port to another network.. Please help me out.
hemant141

Please send me PUK Code
DL67

Mar 14, 2018

Port Issue

Respected Sir My name is DHANNA LAL SUNIA I am from Jaipur, Rajasthan Recently I am Serving in Sawai Madhopur and I am old user of Aircel Number and my number is 8952954472,,,,,,, I have many complains against Aircel Service ,,, I am trying to send a Port sms for change my number to other operator but since last couple of days I am facing a lot of issues each time failed the sms which I sent ,,,,, and also one important thing is my incoming or outgoing call also off when I tries to someone for call each time call disconnected automatically or when tried to call on my person aircel number about which I am talking call are not going then after I called on complaint helpline number 198 now I am trying to call on 198 but call are not going on.. So sir please do something .... and resolve the problem soon as soon ..... and generate my PORT UPC number for my Mobile Number which is given below
Aircel =8952954472
Verma._dhruv25

Mar 10, 2018

Haven't received MNP code

Hey Guys

I haven't received MNP code as I requested on 1/03/17. I daily send tons of messages from diffrent diffrent devices for asking UPC but always gets vain. Please help

Aircel Mob. No 8562022344

I send port request but company not send UPC code my number is 7690055578
arpitakala

Unable to port

Hi.
I have been trying to port my Aircel number 9460636636 from the last week. but i am not receiving the UPC code.i Have sent message to 1900 many tmes too. Please reply.
Please give me port I'd I am facing problem in network.
Contact email - [email protected]
utkarsh095

UPC not received

I've been trying to port my aircel number(8852030427) from last couple of days but haven't received UPC.

Customer care is also not reachable. Kindly send the UPC to the above mentioned number or email-id: [email protected]

alternate number: 7597624665
rajyadav101

Not getting UPC

I am unable to get UPC after sending multiple time port request to 1900.
my number is 7531835976 and email id [email protected]
Please generate or provide alternate ways to to generate UPC since incoming/outgoing not working on my number but still able to received SMS as network signal is now Airtel with romaing symbol.

Looking forward to positive and quick response.
thank you.
Parth457

Mar 7, 2018

UPC NOT RECEIVED

I have not recieved my UPC still after trying 6 times for my aircel number 9782779412,There is even no network in my simcard i want to receive my UPC ASAP.

Alternative Phone no. :-7073733861
Aayush Arora 9407

Mar 6, 2018

UPSC code not recieved

I have been trying a number of times but have not received UPC. Please look into the matter and solve the same. My mail id is [email protected]
Manoj Jain

Mar 6, 2018

Portbility code not received

My Aircel number is +919928144044 and I have tried many time doing message at 1900.
But I am not receiving any portal code number.Please help me, I dont want to loose my number its very important.
rokyjln

Mar 5, 2018

Don't getting port code

My Aircel number is +917611997758 and I have tried many time doing message at 1900.

Rakesh kumar
Aircel number- +917611997758
kajal2017

Mar 3, 2018

not getting any reply of MNP

I am not able to port my aircel number. I send message to 1900 many times . but didn' t get any response. it is on urgent basis , I am not able to use my number from last few days and even not able to port it.my aircel no. is 7737366039. please help.
Priyank khatnal

Mar 3, 2018

UPC

Did not get Unique port code... I had send messsge to 1900 many a time from 7611815671... Please solve my issue
BhavyaB

Feb 28, 2018

Issue with the port code

I have been trying to port my Aircel no. 9829014781 since the last 3 months. I am not receiving any port code despite sending the port request on 1900 multiple times.

This is so unprofessional and irresponsible. Please process the request on priority or I'll have to take some legal action against this.

Email id - [email protected]
Phone number - 9829014781
dranin

Feb 27, 2018

MNP code not received

After spending message & call to 1900 several time, Aircel not providing MNP code for transfer my mobile number to other service provider. If any one have other way to get MNP code, please provide. My mail ID is [email protected] & cell number 8963041373.
shiv kumar gupt

Feb 26, 2018

UPC code not generated

My no. Is 9950092174 . In my area your network not working properly.i want to quite your connection and join to another company network.many time give SMS on 1900 for UPC code.
But I not received any UPC code from your side.
Please give me urgently your unique port code UPC .
Shiv Kumar
Mob. No. 9950092174
Pavikbt

Feb 24, 2018

MNP code

I am an old customer of aircel.. Due to network issues I would like to port my number to other network provider.. But MNP code not able to be created.. Kindly solve.. Mail me at [email protected]
himanshu_s_r

Feb 19, 2018

not able to get upc

I want to port my aircel sim and Not able to send port massage my mobile no is 8946982687