Apr 14, 2017

Unnecessary money taking

Dear Santhoshkannan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Any message received upon deduction:

Apr 14, 2017

Dear wc1234,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Santhoshkannan

Apr 13, 2017

Unnecessary money taking

I dont want that pls deactivate that if u dont deactivate .. i change my sim ok... deactivate that today onwards

Apr 13, 2017

Unwanted subscription

Hi Siddeque,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, kindly share if any message received upon deduction so that our team can look into your issue.

Siddeque

Apr 12, 2017

Unwanted subscription

After send SMS STOP to 155223 you charged again 5₹ what is this don't understand.my mobile no 9659170268

Apr 11, 2017

Dear Balagi C,

Apr 11, 2017

Unnecessary money deduction

Dear Sharon Rose Johnson,

Sharon Rose Johnson

Apr 10, 2017

Unnecessary money deduction

There is unnecessary money deduction by activating bollywood Scoop weekly at 10 rupees without my knowledge...

Apr 7, 2017

Dear Asaran18,

We would like to inform you that VAS service has ben deactivated from our end and the amount has been refunded to your account on 28/03/2017.

Apr 6, 2017

Dear wc1234,

Any message received upon deduction:

wc1234

balanced deduction

Today my Aircel blance is deducted without any subscribe and call please refund it

Dear Customer (jay kumar jay),

We regret to inform you that your number 9750383094 is disconnected from our end under Zero Monthly Usage and has already been allotted to someone else. Hence, we won't be able to assist you in this regard anymore.

Thanks ad Regards,

Dear Vetri48,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Balagi C,

Alternate No.:

jay kumar jay

Sim not working

I'm not used my aircel no:9750383094 for more than 10 months and its is register in my mother's name selvi.recently I put my sim it shows aircel sim inserted but no signal appears on it and I try to call but it shows no service, network not registraded.I search network operators manulay but it does no work's .So please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible send me more details please....and help me to get service...
jay kumar jay

Vetri48

Apr 3, 2017

Hi mam/sir,

I frequently getting messages like this

"Dear User, Attractive Model Weekly at Rs.30 for 7 days will be renewed in the next 1 day or based on balance available. To unsubscribe SMS Stop 155223. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in"
On 28/march/2017
"Your Attractive Model Weekly at Rs 2.0 is auto-renewed for 1 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223. Click here http://180.150.250.242/attractivemodel. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in"
On 28/march/2017

then my account balance is totally drained to Rs.0 .

This are two messages I am showing is only for example. But I have facing this problem when I recharge expensive amount. Last time they charged ~Re.20 I think,I don't remember exactly. Totally I have lost ~Rs.600 INR. Even I deactivated it, some people in that company activating it again many times. I am not sure I will get back this amount. I know that many of them are facing this problems too. But they don't have enough time to type it as a complaint. the Aircel company is full responsible for all of it.

If there is a team that manages the services. And if they activating service's without user permission to get money, then it is illegal. The Aircel company must remove that service team. If it continues and the company support for it then I will throw their 5 Sims. If they really need money , then beg to their customers for fund, some rich people will donate some money to that Aircel company.

I am sorry for my language. But if this website takes some action against this kind of company , then people of this website is really appreciated by me and other users.

My number is,

Balagi C

Apr 3, 2017

Billing issues in postpaid plan for the deactivated accony

I have been using aircel pospaid plan since December 2016.i have paid around 2000 rupees.every month they do excess charge. last month i havedeactivated my account. now they sent me bill costing Rs. 503.customer care people turn deaf year to my complaint.kindly guide me to settle down this issue

Mar 27, 2017

Dear Asaran18,

asaran18

Mar 27, 2017

forcefully subscribing FSD
Past five days am receiving below message and money got reduce daily.

"You have been renewed for Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 days. To stop Subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/UnSub.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in."

Please remove this subscription and return my money back. even am try to unsubscribe i couldn't able to do that. which such useless link has provide.

Do the action immediately pleasse...

Mar 25, 2017

Unwanted Service

Dear Maria2016,

We are re-escalating your issue to the team and will share an update soon.

Mar 25, 2017

pocket internet subscription

Dear Abhi41114,

maria2016

Mar 24, 2017

Unwanted Service

You have given the reply of deactivation on 24th March 2017. But 25th Morning I am getting the same message once again of activation. I do not know actually what is happening in Aircel? Kindly deactivate it and see to that it never happens again. Thank you.

Mar 22, 2017

Unsubscribe full songs download pack

Dear Maria2016,

maria2016

Mar 21, 2017

Unsubscribe full songs download pack

Unnecessary subscription of full song download
You have been renewed for Full Songs Download Pack.You have been charged Rs. 5.0 for 1 days. To stop Subscription visit http://124.124.239.85/Aircel/Muz/UnSub.aspx?SubID=14&ServiceID=FSD&Keyword=FSD. Get Unlimited Videos, Games, Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in .

I didn't subscribed for any packs. But money has been deducted for 4 days.
Please remove this subscription snd return my money.
+917373815363