Mar 21, 2017

To stop free download songs

Dear Haizer,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Mar 21, 2017

Recharge not succesfull and amount not refund

Dear Customer (mani4426),

The number shared by you is not a valid Aircel number. So, please share a correct Aircel number along with the following details so that we can look into the matter.

Mode of transaction:
Recharge amount (in Rs):

mani4426

Mar 20, 2017

Recharge not succesfull and amount not refund

I was recharge on my my mobile number 9597119489 on 10.03.2017. That recharge transaction was not sauccesfull and amount was not refunded. Kindly take necessary action.
Haizer

Mar 20, 2017

To stop free download songs

Please unsubscribe full download songs ..my number is 9976906555

Mar 17, 2017

pocket internet subscription

Dear Abhi41114,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:

abhi41114

Mar 17, 2017

pocket internet subscription

Aircel pocket internet subscribed automatically
Thank you for choosing BOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER at Rs 15.0. You have been charged Rs 15.0 for 3 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223.Click here http://playme.in:5252/sp/?pid=10. Get Unlimited Videos, Games,
Bollywood DT, Comedy club at www.pocketinternet.in

Pls stop this service n refund
Sharon Rose Johnson

Mar 16, 2017

Unnecessary money deduction

There is unnecessary money deduction in aircel for download full songs pack i won't activate any pack like this...they charged rupees 75 from my special account i need my amount back

Unnecessary money deduction

Mar 16, 2017

Dear Arun RAj,

Hope your issue has been resolved. Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelsocialmedia[email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Mar 10, 2017

To deactivate aircel limitless music

Dear kirthiiiii,

kirthiiiii

Mar 10, 2017

To deactivate aircel limitless music

Hello sir,

Can you plz deactivate the limitless music service for my mobile number as 7373896673.Can you plz tell me how it has activated by you and it's really hurting. Please deactivate it fast.

Every time I recharge TALK TIME gone. With in second. Please sir deactivated my limitedless music any other VAS services.

Mar 8, 2017

Dear Arun RAj,

Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Arun RAj

Mar 7, 2017

deduct my balance

I am arun in last Sunday I am browsing in my mobile that time aircel pop up message mobi clips was came and I ignore it but they deduct my main balance. I immediately contact the customer care and ask the reason to deduct my balance and she say we will refund your money in 4hours. But still they could not refund my money .and I now again call to the customer care but he could not give proper response and he tell we could not refund your money

Mar 7, 2017

port out problem

Dear Vignesh Vickee,

We suggest you visit the Aircel store with a valid ID proof and the receipt of paid bill to get assistance in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,
Vignesh Vickee

Mar 6, 2017

port out problem

Dear team
I have already ported my ircel prepaid num 9865732427 to airtel postpaid on 2016, and I failed to pay the bills for 4 months,so my sim was deactivated. But now i have setteled all the bill. Your team intimated me that automatically my sim will be changed to home network within 3 months, but it had been 8 months now, still my sim is not activated. Further i complained about this issue to aircel team. They said that clearance certificate is not still provided from airtel team. So please take necessary step to sort out this issue. Contact me

K.BVignesh
Ph:9840570106

Feb 23, 2017

Dear Prabu28,

We would like to inform you that as we have checked and found that the recharge of Rs.143/- (7GB 3G data) for 28 days validity is not applicable on your number. Hence, refund amount Rs.106.33/- have been credited to your account as talk time on 22/02/17 towards data usage charges.Further, as per revised offer from 19/02/17, RC143-7GB 3G data for 28 days validity is applicable for your mobile number.

Feb 22, 2017

Dear Sarg,

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Feb 21, 2017

Dear Customer(Prabu28),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Prabu28

Feb 20, 2017

My amount. Loss and cheating

Sir, my mobile number 8344402777(Aircel). on February. 1st i checked my offer using *121#, it showed for Rs 143 7GB 3G internet Data. For 28 days. So i called custemer Care And Confirmed tat whether it is applicable to me or not they said it is applicable so i recharged. After consumed 1GB my balance Rs 90 deduced again. I called Customer care they replied tat no offer for you! Only new customer alone so take necessary Action regarding To this. My mobile number 8344402777
1) if you *121# cheat
2) 1st feb i called custermer Care And Confirmed this one also wrong information?
3)14/2/17 spoke to aircel custemer Care this person check every one and wait 36 hour and your offer resolve but no offer and my amound not resolved
4)atfer 36 hour call again i called custermer Care that officer wait for 24 hours told
5)today also custermer Care that person told check for *111*99#,*111*143#, i checked but no my offer and my money credited
6)totally 4 days cheating me all aircel offer
7) every one wrong answer
8) audio file also attached custermer Care and me conversation
9) appellate offer no offer for me told
10) TODAY 6pm also i called custermer Care that person wait some more 36 hours.
above matter totally my mint also suffer PLEASE SIR ABOVE MATTER TAKE NECESSARY ACTION still now may be 10 customer. Care office spoken. Last 6day all are cheating me

Feb 17, 2017

Dear Karthik Raja,

We would like to inform you that the recharge of Rs 68 Successfully added to your account.We request you to please provide the transaction ID for RC 225 to get the details.

Feb 15, 2017

Reg-network portability

Dear Medona amalraj,

We would like to inform you that no MNP request found for the 8870039433 & 9444339388 numbers and no request came from other operators. Kindly get in touch with other operators for the further assistance.

Feb 13, 2017

Dear Karthik Raja,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share the transaction ID for the recharge.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter

Feb 13, 2017

Dear Sarg,

Date & Time of deduction:
Screenshot of the message received upon deduction:

Sarg

Feb 12, 2017

Deduction of amount

I haven't activated any mobi clips service but amount has been deducted two times by this month itself. Initially they deducted Rs.21 and they have send a number to deactivate that service also. When I send message to that number I got an reply message saying that service has not been activated. But on 12 th February again they have deducted Rs. 35 from my account. Now what can I do...??
Karthik Raja

Feb 11, 2017

Recharge failed

I have recharged a net pack of rs.225 anf full talk time rs .-68 on feb 10 2017 through online recharge. My number is 7401557907. The amount was debited but the recharge was unsuccessful. Kindly do the needful.

Feb 10, 2017

Deduction of packs

Dear lakshmi ks,

We have credited back Rs. 30 and also have deactivated the service in your account. we regret the inconvenience caused.