Feb 7, 2017

Dear Jubil,

As per our system check, we have found that you have latched on to non-Aircel providers like TATA Karnataka, Vodafone Karnataka, Vodafone Kerala & TATA Kerala and hence had consumed 1.32 GB. The same was charged as per the base traiff of 10P/10KB. Hence, an amount of Rs.14442 has been charged for roaming GPRS charges for you Oct-Nov 2016 billing cycle and the charges are authentic and are payable.

Feb 7, 2017

Dear Jubil,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Meanwhile, please share your alternate number.

Feb 6, 2017

Anomaly in bill

Dear Ramprasathit,

We verified your number and found that in National SME 225 plan which had the benefit of 500 MB 2G data there after 1P/50KB. You exceeds his freebies and consumed 965 MB. Hence the amount of Rs.2354 with tax charged.

Jubil

Feb 5, 2017

Charging 15000 rs for a month

Aircel charged me 15000 rs for using GPRS during roaming.

My credit limit is just 1300 rs. They have to intimate me n just stop the services when I have reached the limit. They didn't. When the bill came I was shocked to see 15000 rs.

I was very stressed n called aircel. I will definitely say the worst customer service in the world is Aircel. They just responded we ll look into it n get back to u after 2 days. After 3 days they responded. U Wer charged for roaming gprs. When aircel network is not available, they latch network with idea and Vodafone n the charges were high. How in this world a normal customer know that. I was stressed because of their lack of responses n rude behaviour. Now they call 20 times for their money which is pure cheating. Just 4 days of internet usage during roaming they charged 15000.

Dear Aircel
Hi, don't send me the bill again, I know that you charged for roaming gprs. U are supposed to block my charges when I reached my credit amount. which is 1300 rs. then, how did u charge me 15000.

Till Nov 17, u sent me a msg saying my billed and unbilled transactions are 1129 rs. Then all of a sudden on Nov 20 u sent me a bill with 15000 rs. U have to inform me of these charges. Ans some in your department saying that they receive GPRS service message from vodafone and Tata docomo. They said which ever service is available in that area, they will charge while roaming.

Whatever it may be, I m not entitled to 15000 bill as my credit limit is 1300 only.

Just waive the bill, or I'm going to take it to TWITTER, TRAIm, facebook n all social medias. Besides the customer service is very worst. I'm using aircel for two years. and one month bill got 15000 rs where in my entire lifetime, I've not used internet for 15000 rs.

Ans I'll not pay a single penny more than my credit limit 1300.

My phone cost 5000 rs and U are sending me a bill of 15000. Insane!!!!

Also, pls note on Nov 15 - U sent a msg saying bill amount- 1129, Nov -1162, Nov 21-14999.

ph no - 9941880604

Jubil John

Feb 4, 2017

Anomaly in bill

I've been a loyal customer of Aircel for a long time and have been paying the bills for 7299020527 on time. But last month's bill shocked me. It says I used ridiculous amount of GPRS while in reality I only used what is allowed in my plan (I track it on my mobile). When I called the customer care, they said they had some issues in billing and that they would rectify it. In the meantime my number has been deactivated due to which I am not able to use it. But they have not reached back again. Please resolve the issue soon.

-Ramprasath

Feb 4, 2017

Re:Refund Rs. 75

Dear Customer (CiK),

We hope your refund related issue has been resolved now.

Aircel Social Media

Jan 31, 2017

Reg-network portability

Hi Medona amalraj,

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Medona amalraj

Jan 30, 2017

Reg-network portability

Respected sir/madam,
I am using Aircel network currently. I have requested porting on 17/1/2017 from Aircel to other network. I received a call conforming the portability within 7 days.it was not ported even after 10 days check the status on the other network with the status Aircel not releasing the network.I called Aircel customer care regrading this,they replied port again i repeated the porting again on 27/01/2017.but i didnot receive any call from Aircel network regarding portability till now,so I call customer care regrading this and once again they are repeating the same think.aircel customer care not connecting to higher authorities and no proper response do port to the network I requested.
My porting Numbers are:
9444339388,8870039433

deduction of packs

Dear lakshmi ks,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Customer (vicky fz),

We hope your concern has been resolved. In case you are facing any issues, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Dear Customer (RPJ21),

We request you to provide date of deduction and amount deduction for further process.

lakshmi ks

Jan 24, 2017

deduction of packs

This is the third time this month that aircel has deducted money on its own for a pack though I had not clicked on any service . Please stop cheating customers or else I wd be forced to discard my aircel SIM
Ks lakshmi

Jan 19, 2017

Dear Customer (Sornalingam),

Jan 18, 2017

Refund Rs. 75

Dear Customer(CiK),

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

CiK

Jan 17, 2017

Refund Rs. 75

Hello Aircel Team,

I have not activated any Spotboye Fortnightly pack. I am charged Rs.75 for the one I didn't activate. Please immediately refund my balance back. Mob-9842787822

Jan 17, 2017

Dear Customer(vicky fz),

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Any message received upon deduction:

vicky fz

Jan 15, 2017

unwanted balance taken

2 day before my aircel number taken to 100 rupees.
but i will call continue 2 day not correct reason.
not me only is problem every users face this problem.
please provide corrective action.

Jan 12, 2017

Online Recharge Successful but not reflected in the balance

Dear Sudhakathirvel,

We request you to kindly share Bill desk ID to proceed any further in this regard.

Vignesh Rmv

Jan 12, 2017

Online recharge not successful. I need refund to my bank account.

I tried to recharge my mobile with Rs. 97. It was not successful. I tried again. Yhat was also not successful. I tried third time also. It was also not succcessful. Three times my bank deducted money. I didn't get refund from my service provider. 97+97+97 = 291. I want to get my 291 rupees refunded to my bank account. please help me.

Jan 11, 2017

Dear Customer(RPJ21),

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:

Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

RPJ21

Worst service ever

I guess aircel is THE WORST SERVICE i have ever used. In my aircel number 9962274147 unwanted vas services was getting activated without my concern and now am there is no signal in my mobile. I am able to connect to internet but couldnt make any calls. We called customer care multiple times but we are getting stupid answers and irrelevant solutions which never worked out.. i getting pissed off with this service for past one month..
sornalingam

Activation of VAS through link redirects without consent

By 09/01/2017, during internet browsing, i experienced automatic redirects to aircel VAS pages several times. I closed the pages without responding to those links. After that i recieved several text messages stat.ing that different services has been activated. After that i messaged twice to Aircel VAS deactivation number to Stop all VAS. The system replied that "no VAS is active on your number". Though my balance has been deducted on 10/01/2017 after recharge

Get back deposit amount

Dear Jeevanandha,

We would like to inform that your security money is transfer within 45 days through the cheque to the register address. Further, We request you to visit your nearest Aircel store.

Jeevanandha

Get back deposit amount

Hi.,

My aircel SIM Card was damaged, i went to aircel office hosur to get duplicate sim card.

the customercar staff said that we wont provide duplicate sim, if u change to postpaid we provide new sim card.

after that also changed to postpaid and after 120 days i requested to change postpaid to prepaid but the they are no accepting my request. the wont help me to change connection. the said that if you wish change to another networks.

My Number is 7502508863.

now applied for mnp to reliance.

i paid all billed amount and also unbilled amount up to date.

how to get back my deposit amount when? and Where?