Jan 5, 2017

Dear Elango Akash,

We have checked your account details and found that RC_50 benefits has already been attached with your account.

Dear vin293,

We would like to inform you that Rs.75 has been credited in your account and the service has been deactivated.

Online Recharge Successful but not reflected in the balance

Dear Sudhakathirvel,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned detail:

Screenshot of the offer message received:

sudhakathirvel

Online Recharge Successful but not reflected in the balance

on 28.12.2016 I recharged for combo offer for Rs.146/- through online. This amount was deducted in my account. But recharge not successfully. My no. is 9842662351 my Recharge Ref. No.TN98425776481482915534957 The following are details of transaction

Transaction Date and Time 28-12-2016 14:28:56

BillDesk TransactionID Payment Status NA

Transaction PENDING

Amount 146.00

Mobile Number 9842577648

Recharge Ref. No. TN98425776481482915534957
Recharge Status PENDING

can you pls to refund that amount to my account

Balance Deduction

Dear Customer (Karthick3690),

As per your request service SPORTMPKO has been deactivated Rs.30 activation charges taken correctly,So refund not possible.

கம்ப்யூட்டர் ப

Dec 29, 2016

Aircel cheating

HI Team,
Please help me to fix my issue i change my port to aircel to vodafone but outstanding also clear
your bill payment team eyery day call me when wi pay my outstanding before conform me you paid this no 9176612116 : 400 and 9551652116 450 but now your nodal office say your line inform to barring please pay complete outstanding bill that remaing amount is VAS SERVICES and over DATA Access
Today i got massage from vodafone please pay your outstanding in before 01-01-2017 other wise your phone no and line barring
i don't no what kind of services given for aircel very poor services given when will give the port request automatically ingress the bill i call to customer care office your use VAS services i don't what kind of services given when i join aircel network 1 GB 3G after unlimited 2G commuted but after i give the port request with out customer discussion plan will change i ask aircel team trai every 2 month once change the plan after only i change the port to vodafone prepaid now working good also please look my issue and inform to aircel fix the probelm

Prakasam P

Dec 28, 2016

Re: Amount is not credited back to my account

Dear Ezhilthendral,

Thanks for writing to us. This is to inform you, we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department. At Aircel India, customer satisfaction has always been our priority and we assure that your concern will be taken care of at the earliest.

Ezhilthendral

Dec 28, 2016

Amount is not credited back to my account

Hi Sir,

I have raised a compliant on dec24th on the amount is not credited back to my bank account on failed transaction. Till now I have not received any actions on this . Please do the needful at the earliest.

My number : 9788269312

Amount is not credited back to my account

Dec 19, 2016

Dear Elango Akash,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Recharge Denomination (done on the number):
Recharge Date and Time:
Mode of recharge:

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

Elango Akash

Dec 18, 2016

Wrong recharge

Due to network fault.I think that it was got failed and refund my customer amount of rs 50.but I had got success.customer mob no is 7401608848 and txd is CHR16121818162200178.kindly resolve my issue

Dec 16, 2016

Dear Customer(Dinakaran K),

We would like to inform you that the Vas amount has been refunded in your account.

Dec 15, 2016

Dear vin293,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the below mentioned details:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

vin293

Dec 15, 2016

My number : 8675099347 aircel prepaid

I am using aircel prepaid... And thy hav deducted RS.75 from my prepaid balance... Without my knowledge thy hav deducted from my account for value added services.. which I have no knowledge about it... I have deactivated it by calling 122553...

BUT I WANT THEM TO REFUND MY AMOUNT RS.75 back to my account...

Kindly take immediate action asap...

Dec 12, 2016

balance deduction

Dear Karthick3690,

Any message received upon deduction

karthick3690

Dec 11, 2016

balance deduction

i have recharged on 8/12/2016 for 150 rs they are cutting my balance from my aircel no. 9865722336 I didnt subscribe to any offer or anything and they had cut my 150rs aprrox my my balance. Kindly refund my money or i ll change to another network

Dec 7, 2016

Deactivate Juiceup weekly service

Dear Dhivibala,

We would like to inform that the Vas service has been deactivated and the vas amount will be refunded to your account.

Dec 5, 2016

Dear Dhivibala,

Kindly feel free to write to us at aircelso[email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Dhivibala

Dec 5, 2016

Deactivate Juiceup weekly service

Pls deactivate that juiceup weekly pack my no 9715558400 and you also refund the amount RS. 20/-because in 16,18 Nov 2016 you deduct the amount

Dear Kalaiselvikathirvel,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

Dear Customer(Dinakaran K),

Dear veerapa,

We would like to inform that the deducted amount has been posted in your account.

Kalaiselvikathirvel

Nov 27, 2016

Network coverage

Dear sir ,i am from Coimbatore-641006.
I am using aircel for internet.sometimes i am getting good coverage.sometimes there is no tower itself .sometimes i am feeling very bad to use this network.so kindly provideagood network coverage in my area.
Dinakaran K

unwanted deduction of balance
Today..morning... I got a msg stating that..I have been charged.. Rs.20 for limitless music for 10days...But I didn't subscribe to any such offers...I didn't even opened up any websites in the morning even...they are stealing money in various way...through redirecting of websites... I have lost my balance many time like this....If this continues...i should prefer other networks.. Soon...
My mobile number is 9715640476... Registered in name of S.Kulandaivel...

Dinakaran K

unwanted deduction of balance

Today..morning... I got a msg stating that..I have been charged.. Rs.20 for limitless music for 10days...But I didn't subscribe to any such offers...I didn't even opened up any websites even...they are stealing money in various way...through redirecting of websites... I have lost my balance many time like this....If this continues...i should prefer other networks.. Soon...

Dear veerapa,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share the date and time of the deduction.