Nov 26, 2016

Dear Jakan Sanjiv,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Aircel No. so that our team can look into your issue.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this

Nov 26, 2016

Dear sudhan karthikeyan,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Alternate No:.

Nov 25, 2016

Dear Robywolverine,

We would like to inform you that as we checked we found no such Vas service is activated on your number.

veerapa

Nov 25, 2016

backup my money

My Aircel number 8883825849.I got message from Aircel. I am not subscribed games portal fortnightly. Please credit my money to my Aircel account.you had charged 40 RS from my aircel account for games portal fortnightly.
State tamilnad
Jakan Sanjiv

Nov 23, 2016

Regarding High charge in postpaid bills

I've bought 4 Aircel CUG numbers 2 years back. Have been paying bills regularly. But from 2nd month they started stealing via VAS CHARGE!!!. Aircel says the reason as the service was activated from the user end WHILE BROWSING. How can this happen involuntarily without the knowledge of Cx.

They've set this technique and started stealing some 300 or 250 EXTRA every month apart from actual bill. I had to make an official complaint only to be ignored constantly.

AIRCEL is doing this stealing activity for a long time. Can someone guide me how to sue the company legally?

I have emails and their replies as proof.
sudhan karthikeyan

Nov 23, 2016

not change postpaid to prepaid

we are using aircel postpaid after continuous usage we found they collect extra charges so we call the customer care and requested to change prepaid but they wont now without using that number monthly getting 500 RS, so please suggest what we have to do , that number i use more than 10 yrs so pls help in this case.

Sudhan

Nov 22, 2016

Dear jana1186,

As per the team, number was disconnected. You have gave a request after the number was disconnected.

Nov 22, 2016

Dear kdc1234,

Our team tried to contact you regarding your concern but the number was not reachable. Please share alternate number along with convenient time to get in touch with you.

Dear Robywolverine,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Kindly share the following information to confirm your identity:

Alternate no.:
Last recharge amount(Prepaid)/Last bill payment amount(Postpaid):
Date of Birth:
Complete Address:

Dear Saghana,

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Signal Bars:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
Specific location(indoor/outdoors):

Dear Robywolverine,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Dear Lakchu,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Aircel number so that our team can look into your issue.

Lakchu

Nov 18, 2016

Balance problem

This s priya , aircel s my mobile service provider. I have been charged Rs.75 for faith fortnight pack which I didn't subscribe at all .yesterday 8 pm they deducted Rs.75 from main balance. I always encounter these kind of deductions. I want my money back. Or else have plan of switching to another network
Robywolverine

Nov 14, 2016

unlimited videos Rs.75

You have activated the unlimited videos service Rs.75. My number is 9698329729. I haven't recharged by luck yet so kindly deactivate it as soon as possible so i can recharge
Saghana

Nov 7, 2016

sim activation

Sim hasn't been activated for a long time..my number shows my name but yet there is no signal

Dear VIJAYAKUMAR JAY,

We have checked our records and found that on 3/11/2016 you have requested for unbarring of your Aircel number as you got a duplicate sim and the services of your number got unbarred. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Dear Krishh9394,

Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:

Dear jana1186,

We are forwarding your issue to the team. Meanwhile please share your Alternate number.

Krishh9394

Nov 4, 2016

Aircel music Box deactivation, amount deducted without permission, no way to deactivate the service not availed by me or not opted by me

This is something that has been charged without even me opting. I want my compensation for what has been charged without my permission for the amount that has been charged for a service that I haven't opted. When tried to deactivate all the channels to communicate to the aircel service are not working. So I want this service to be deactivated and also my compensation to be paid back

Dear Customer(Sharma1210),

We would like to inform that a VAS pack MOBCAM30 has been activated through WAP and with consent id. The VAS pack was deactivated the same day and the amount of Rs.30/- credited to account within 48hours.

Dear Customer(smthangavel),

We would like to inform that as per your request the mobile number has been ported out.

Dear Vijaykanth Punniyakotti,

We would like to inform you that our team has already replied to you with clarifications on plan migration & attahced the current postpaid tariff plan details to choose from.

jana1186

Nov 3, 2016

Postpaid number being blocked, while billing is active

Initially I requested for discontinuation of my aircel number 9551082772 and later by October 19 I recalled my decision and asked appellate team to not to disconnect 9551082772 number. Mail evidence is pasted below

**********************************************************************************************************************

Dear Mr.Janaki Raman,

Thank You for writing to Aircel!

With reference to your appended mail, further to our telephonic conversation had with one of our executive regarding Reactivation 9551082772.We would like to inform you that, as per the request we have verified the records and found your account retained on 21/10/2016

Hence disconnection request not processed and bill charges generated as per the process

We request you to reconfirm the disconnection and revert back us for further process.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer; we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Your Appellate Docket Number : ############

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

To check active VAS services on your number & manage your VAS services Dial 155223 or SMS :STOP to 155223

For any other clarifications, please feel free to call our Customer Service Centre at 9841012345 or mail us at [email protected] or [email protected]

Saranya
Appellate Cell
For Aircel Cellular Limited

but till today the number is being blocked. Whenever I call to the specified number, I get an voice message saying "This number is temporally not in use"

Please help me in getting this issue addressed and retaining of mobile number 9551082772.

N. Janakiraman

Nov 3, 2016

Dear Customer(santhosh kumar.r),

Our team has got in touch with you and requisite details have been shared over the call.Kindly let us know for any further assistance.

kdc1234