drkannan

Feb 23, 2018

Portability code

Sirs, I am associated with AIRCEL network for past 14 years, due to network issues, I would like to switch over to other network, as i have suffered a lot for past two days without network, i am trying to get the port code by sending message to 1900 in proper format, whenever there is network in my mobile, but i am really fed up with all efforts. I have tried for more than 25 times but either the message fails or will get the response from AIRCEL that send the request in proper format. Please try to resolve my issue, its very urgent. my mobile is 9841110902, email is [email protected]
pandiselviramalingam

MNP code

Dear AIRCEL,
WE are sending message as Port<10 Digit num> Still we didn't get the MNP code. Instead we are getting message about the format. Seriously we liked to use AIRCEL, but now really feel bad as we are your customer. Is this the way to respond to your customer?
Please provide MNP as possible as soon.
Klington

Aircel Port

Aircel PoRt 9715184809
Please send me the port code
This is my kind request to Aircel
To my other network number 9385648591
sathishmohan1992

Need to PORT number

Kindly give the UPC code for my aircel number is 9941436754 to sent code for the mail id is [email protected]
my alternative number is :9551366924

mohan
lavanya asokkumar

network

please sand my port number my aircel no 9942482082
Xavier Edward

UPC not received

My mobile number is 9842258363 port request sent but UPC not received.
mathappu

UPC number not received

Upc number for mnp not received
my mobile no is 9841778335
deepi18

Unable to PORT out from Aircel and no network coverage

I am unable to port out from my Aircel number (7305271199) chennai, Since there is no tower available in my locality. Is there an alternative way ??
Chandrasekar

MNP not received - Need UPC Code

Need UPC Code:

Hi, I am Chandrasekar, Aircel stopped service without any prior information.

I send PORT 9751911395 to 1900 yesterday.

I did not get my mnp port number. But today, since morning there is no aircel service.

Kindly send mnp to [email protected]

Thank You !
Elakiya Manavalan

UPC is not Received

UPC is not received
I have to port my aircel number to Vodafone , so sent a message to 1900 .But I haven't received the UPC code yet. Please provide me the UPC code so I can port my number.I tried reaching out your customer care for several times but there is no response from your side. Please let me know asap.
Priya1511

Unsubscribe vas

I have not subscribed any vas services but message is sent as u have subscribed non stop music plus services and it is deducted monthly.. kindly unsubscribe that non stop music plus services immediately and refund the balance . I recharged on 18th feb and for deducted within hours . Not no balance. Pls take immediate action to unsubscribe the service and also unsubscribe any other service available on my son has i have not subscribed any service. My no is 9659013175

Unsubscribe vas

bhas3764

No Signal from Aircel unable to connect others

Without Prior Intimation all mobile related service has been cut off by the Service Provider (AIRCEL) unable to connect Bank transactions, personal communication with relatives and friends.
No intimation in News, papers, ads regarding this issue.
Unable to get OTP for other service.

Please do the needful from your end.

Bhaskaran,
Salem-8,
Tamilnadu
Mob: 9282434854
nair mithun

Aircel port code

Am using the aircel network. i had send the port message to 1900 still message not sending. Pls send me the upc code to [email protected]
s.luckylakshman

Aircel - UPC code needed but no signal

Please send the UPC codes for my family aircel numbers urgently to port out, as there is no signal:

9941820615

Send codes to my alternate number 8610000389 or through mail [email protected]

Lakshman S
Punitha Sugumaran

MNP Code not received

Not received MNP code and services are getting stop now. If stopping the services should give proper resolution. Please help with this.
indhu.tr

port number not received

I send PORT 8012199326 to 1900 yesterday.i did not get my mnp port number.but from today morning there is no service...Kindly send mnp to [email protected]
Dipakmohanty

No network in Mobile

I want to port Mobile no.but today morning to till time no network shows.how to change my sim
Dhamodharan K

MNP code not received

I have sent my port request to 1900 but still I didn't receive MNP code yet . Please look into the issue.

MNP code not received

Prasanna

MNP code

Pls generate me the MNP code to my aicel number - 8883757013.
My network was disconnected.
Vel Murugan CR

Network issue

No network at all, they're having 3g only even though they couldn't manage their networks, time wasted n I was struck,very very bad
ashokweber

MNP port number needed

Dear Aircel staff,

Please send me the MNP Port number.

I have sent a message PORT 9698607303 to 1900.
Kavitha Velusamy

Radhika Kumar

UPC is not received

Swetha Veerakumar

To port from aircel

I have been trying since two days to port my Aircel number.. but it's failed... and since today afternoon Aircel network was totally shut down without prior notification.. And we have to port 5 mobile numbers from aircel in our family.. kindly provide me with the information to get back my number activated...
kiruthikashriram

no network

Dear Aircel customer care officers, I am living in Madurai city, TamilNadu. I could not get aircel tower from today afternoon. Please rectify the issue as soon as possible. Its really disturbing my routine official works.Kiruthika