NiveAnu

Jun 11, 2015

Marketing ads on Aircel deals

I have been an Aircel prepaid costumer for a long. Recently, faced many issues as the aircel network providers send me marketting commercial ads on Aircel deals and charge amount. I have lost nearly Rs.300/- in frequent times. On calling the customer care, they reportted me that I have downloaded wallpaper pack inspite I have activated my Pocket Internet too.On calling to 155223, no VAS service were activated they said. This makes me annoying since it's neither of my fault.Please, resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

Dear Nivetanarun,

As per our system records, the value added services have been deactivated and credit of Rs. 30 will be posted within 24 hour.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this
matter.

Hi Nivetanarun,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Hi ramesh_1980,

Dear Jananidinesh,

As per our system records, the value added service has been deactivated and credit of Rs 130 will be posted within 24 hours for your number.. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too. We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

matter.

We assure you a quick resolution and the best of services at all times

Jananidinesh

Unauthorised deduction

hi
My no 8428437060 without my notice u ve deducted money for fun tv ,dazzling queens,mplayboy which i never activate. What is this ? I never expect from ur aircel .
within one day 9june 2015,rs100 has taken from my account. Kindly refund my money earlier.
ramesh_1980

RECHARGE NOT DONE

My name is Ramesh
I recharaged mobile with Rs.103
Although it is showing transaction is successful but did't get any confirmation message or balance in mobile.
Please Check and resolve as soon as possible.
this is the detail of my transaction.
Transaction No. :CHR15060908341800008
Transaction Date : 9th June 2015
Mobile Number: : 9551070667
Amount (Rs) : 103

Mail id: [email protected]
Nivetanarun

Deduction of 30 Rs. From balance

My number is 8883294157 aircel, I have been deducted last time Rs 30 fr my balance when enquired the customer care say I have subscribed for tiny talk videos as I have never never ever have subscribed for and aircel customer care officer said that they have refunded on first time goodwill gesture, now again today they have deducted Rs 30 stating the same reason and once again I promise and die that I never ever have subscribed for such service,

Jun 6, 2015

Hi janani nandhakumar,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.
janani nandhakumar

Jun 5, 2015

funtv subscribtion

Today I received a message saying 'u have been charged rs.35 for funtv subscription 'and it was taken from my balance.I dint Subscribe any pack or services.so please refund my money and unsubscribe that pack

Hi Mr. Kumar,

Thanks for writing to us. We would like to inform you regarding your Aircel no.9551816642

As post check we have found VAS TINYTV75 already has been deactivated on 02/06/2015.

Aircel Social Care Team

Hi Sugu,

sugu nithy

Jun 3, 2015

in postpaid recharge operator aricel not yet come

Hii I add 700 money from credit cart to mobikwick account that added but in postpaid recharge aircel operator is not coming plzzz solve thisss in short time I not have any other sim so plzzz solve shortly

Hi S Uday,

S.UDAY KUMAR

Jun 2, 2015

DEACTIVATE FUNTV

Please Permanently deactivate the funtv service for my mobile no. 9551816642.

DEAR PARISHAN,

YOu NOT MENTIONED THE BALANCE DEDUCTION DETAILS FOR HIS NUMBER.TRIED TO contact you BUT NOT PICK THE CALL,KINDLY SHARE THE ALTERNET NUMBER.

Hi Pramod,

we hope your issue has been resolved now.Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Have a nice day.

Aircel Online team,

Hi PARISHAN

this matter.

We assure you a quic k resolution and the best of services at all times.

PARISHAN

May 25, 2015

UNAUTHORISED MONEY DEDUCTION

I HAVE RECHARGED FOR 255 DATA PACK ON 21.5.2015 AT 10.55PM. 9842650503 AND AFTER THAT I GOT 2GB DATA ADDED TO MY ACCCOUNT. THEN SUDDENLY MY MAIN ACCOUNT BALANCE OF RS189 WAS DEDUCTED AT 11.30PM.

I COMPLAINED AND THEY TOLD THAT IT IS WRONGLY DEDUCTED AND IT WILL BE REFUNDED IN 24 HOURS. BUT STILL NOT ADDED.COMPLAINT NO ############.

AIRCEL PEOPLE SAY THAT I HAVE CONTINUOUSLY BROWSED SO THE MONEY WAS DEDUCTED. IF SO, WHY THEY ADD THE NEW DATA BALANCE WITH OLD DATA BALANCE?

THIS IS NOT FAIR.
PLEASE REFUND THE WRONGLY DEDUCTED MONEY.
-SHAN

May 24, 2015

Hi ilyasmd,

We have investigated your issue and found that a VAS pack NAMITHA pack has been activated through WAP on 20/5/2015 and an amount of Rs.35/- was charged, as no complaints were found within 24hrs of the VAS pack activation, reversals not possible.

May 23, 2015

Hi ilyas,

this matter.

We assure you a quic k resolution and the best of services at all times.

ilyasmd

May 21, 2015

auto subscription of a pack without my consent

I have been using aircel internet.... Now all of a suddenly, I received an SMS thanking for subscription of NAMMA NAMITHA... And it said 35 rupees was deducted from the balance... When I checked the balance 35 rupees is gone... I didnt even know wat namma NAMITHA is before this... And also it will auto renew it seems... I kindly request you to cancel this subscription and refund my 35 rupees...
My no - 7299438776

May 19, 2015

Dear cprakash1984

As per our system records, your concern has been duly addressed. Hope the resolution offered meets

your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

May 19, 2015