DEAR Ragugrr,

The value added service has been deactivated and credit of Rs 30 has been posted within 24 hours for his number, tried to contact you but not pick the call.unable to share the details.

Dear Ragugrr

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.
Alternate No:
Problem faced in laptop/Mobile phone:
Error message received if any:
Handset Model & Brand:
Location (including nearest landmark where issue is witnessed)
Duration of issue (problem since when)
issue with a specific website or all website
Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome /Dolphin etc.)

Hi Ragugurr,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

ragugrr

Feb 28, 2015

not responding properly

I bought an new aircel sim-card recently which costed me 100rs in which they provided 1.5gb 3g data. as usual i sent start 3g to 121. then massage came as your service is active. then when tried to connected only 2g is getting connected and their is 3g facility is available in our area then i contacted costumer care they said 3g is not active in your sim card they asked me to sent a massage saying that start 3g to 121 i said i did that already but they asked me to do it again i did same massage came saying that your service is already active then i registered compliant through customer care since then they are not responding to my phone calls now what should i do/??

my service request number is ############which should have been processed by 24/2/2015 but stil im facing same problem
contact me through
+918883719873
ragugrr

Feb 28, 2015

not responding properly

Feb 17, 2015

DEAR Anatha,

THE PORT OUT RELATED ISSUE HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO CONCERN TEAM, REQUEST TO CO OPERATE MEAN TIME.

Feb 17, 2015

Hi Anatha Kumar,

ananthpremier

Feb 16, 2015

Mobile Portability

I am R.ANANTHAKUMAR. My Email Id is [email protected]
My Aircel mobile no.9842202242
Service request no.############
On 6.2.2015, I submitted all the papers to Airtel for mobile portability from Aircel.
Before that i referred with Aircel for balance payment.and as informed by Aircel i paid Rs.710/- to close the account. Also received a service request number ############. But when I approached Airtel, I have been informed by Airtel that my portability request has been denied by Aircel.
Also received a message as under.
Dear Customer, Details of your last two service requests are :
1.SR#
1.SR#############of Type:Port Out is Closed and closure date is 19-02-2015
2.SR# ############of Type: 3G Upgrade is Closed and closure date is 22-09-2014 of Type:{1} is {2} and closure date is {3}
2.SR#{4} of Type:{5} is {6} and closure date is {7}

Now I want to know the reason for denial immediately. I have totally stopped the usage of Aircel no.
So if you want to contact me , please call my BSNL no. 9443145572.

MATTER MOST URGENT

Regards.

ANANTHAKUMAR
9443145572 My email Id is [email protected]

Dear Skarthik,

The network related issue has been forwarded to concern team, request to co operate mean time.

Hi Skarthik

skarthik2020

Deducted 50 rs from my aircel prepaid

Dear Aircel Team

I am using Aircel my mobile number is 9865755240. On 02-feb-2015 around 12am i received message from aircel "Dear subscriber ,now you can content from this link.. etc". When i was checking the balance 50 INR has been deducted from my account without my knowledge . Your Customer care executives told when i was browsing i have clicked the link so VAS service activated. But actually i did not do like that.There is no confirmation from your side. How you did this for me without my response or without my request.

I feel its a cheating activity. When i browsing how can you activated the VAS service without i am sending any request from my side? Take necessary action plz.

Jan 20, 2015

Dear Haribalaganesh.R

We regret the inconvenience caused, Kindly share the following details for us to assist you better:
Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount Deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Jan 20, 2015

Hi Haribio

haribio1983

Jan 19, 2015

Talk time balance was gone

Recharged 453 yesterday (18/01/2015) and my main new balance shows in message 579. But today (19/01/2015) my balance was showed Rs 0.00.

Message details

207:Txn No. TNR15011809021800126 to Recharge MRP 453 is successful. TT=453 INR, New balance 579.56 INR, P.F. 50.17 INR, S.Tax 49.83 INR

Mobile number: 9942648945

I used aircel from 2008 onwards. But i don't know why the aircel cheating me. I need my money back, what i want to do for this issues

Haribalaganesh.R

Jan 12, 2015

Hi Venkadas,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Jan 12, 2015

Hi Selva

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint Query to the concerned department

Selva Pandian

Jan 9, 2015

Usubscribe pocket store

Today pocket store is automatically subscribed without my request. My no. 9066992475

I contacted the customer care. But they said there is no such transaction happened. But I am losing my money.

Please unsubscribe it and return my money

Selva

Dec 29, 2014

Dear Prabha Radha,

As per our system records, you have been charged a sum of Rs.397.25 for making an ISD call on 24th & 25th December and charged as per the base tariff of Rs.1.75/sec. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Dear Ramakrishnan Santhanam

Thanks for sharing your concern with us, To deactivate any VAS service you can just type STOP send to 155223 OR you can call on our toll free number 155223 for deactivation

Hi GowthamMan,

Hi Ramakrishnan Santhanam,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your request the concerned department

Hi PRABHA RADHA,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your query the concerned department

PRABHA RADHA

BALANCE DEDUTED

3 DAYS BEFORE TOPUP 407 RS NOW NIL BALANCE I WANT DETAILS FOR DEDUTING PH NO:9941370808
GowthamMan

Dec 26, 2014

No Proper Method

Government Should Monitor all network.
There should be a separate team to monitor the customer complaints from Government.

Network Name : Aircel
Worst Method by Aircel network.
They never replied me with a reasonable answer.

Professional thief - Without any Warning.

("No SMS ALERT") How do all people know that not to use 3G sim for 2G pack.

***2G Net pack : All my mobile balance gone though i recharged for 2G pack.
Aircel Reason - You didn't send the sms as "STOP 3G".
After taking all our balance they will inform sir this is the procedure it's your mistake we cant do anything.

("No SMS ALERT") How do all people know that they should have minimum rs.1 as balance for caller tune.

***Caller Tune : All my mobile balance gone but no caller tune played for 2 months. (nearly rs.100 wasted)
Aircel Reason - You should have minimum balance rs.1 informing me after 2 months.

No Importance to CUSTOMERS Complaints.

Is this a right way without any "information" or "SMS alert" taking all our balance.

No one is there to help the people from these Professional Thieves.

If they fell want to be a good network they will say
"Sir we are there to solve the problems"
"in future the mistakes like this will never happen"
or
"this method will be changed"
or
"here after we will send a warning message "

When i am asking that i want to tell some suggestion to your higher authority please connect with them else in will change to another network but instead of connecting the call they feel happy to inform me that you can change to any network by portability.
Ramakrishnan Santhanam

Dec 26, 2014

To stop subscription

My prepaid Aircel Mobile no is 9698966930 .They have activated Full Songs Download pack.I want them to stop subscription for the same.Kindly do the needful. By S.Ramakrishnan