Shanmi

Dec 24, 2017

Aircel - Rs 35 was detected from main balance regarding

Rs 35 was detected from the balance for ultra TV weekly ..but I did not subscribe it at all.. the same day I unsubscribed the service but after a month gap the service was activated again and rs 35 was detected again for the same ultra weekly TV .. how can I stop this service.. how they detect money when I did not subscribe any service.. No refund has been made
dhiyajee

Dec 9, 2017

Robbery by non requested plans

Aircel keeps on robbing my balance amount in prepaid. I never asked for any weekly services like exotic India , lehren tv etc., 75grupees gone in 3 days. They send SMS after taking Monet to stop the service. I tried to call their customer care 121, 12888 and got fed up after kept on pressing so many numbers and ended up nowhere. I really don't know how to stop this robbery and thinking of changing my network provider

Nov 29, 2017

Dear Abraham Koshy,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Nandhini Ramalingam

Nov 28, 2017

Mentioned pack benefit not received

Recharge of RS.149 was made with pack benefits of unlimited calls and 1GB data per day valid for 70 days but only benefit of unlimited aircel to aircel calls for 28 days was received
Kutty181995

Nov 25, 2017

Activation of Vas services without permisssion

After making many complaints regarding the VAS services without permission today also this Aircel has activated the Vas service named Ultra TV weekly Of 35 rupees. Please kindly taken action. The Aircel is repeating this many times i am so much irritated to this action without permission they are activating and taking out the money.. I need my 35 rupees back to my mobile number-9710407709.

Nov 23, 2017

Vas service activation

Dear Customer (Kutty181995),

We would like to inform you that the subscribed services have been deactivated and the refund of Rs.55/- will be credited towards the number 9710407709 within 24 hours.

Nov 23, 2017

Dear Customer (DEB1990).

We would like to inform you that our team tried to call you but the call was unanswered. We would like to inform that the amount of Rs.196/- was debited from the number 9941750514 as you have subscribed to RC 196 pack from your phone using USSD code.

The benefit of RC 196 is Unlimited local + STD calls 2GB 3G/2G data valid for 28 days has been posted to the number 9941750514 and we are unable to reverse the transaction.

Nov 21, 2017

Dear Customer (DEB1990).

We are sorry for the problem you've had with us. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us so that we may assist you better:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received after deduction:

Nov 21, 2017

Dear Abraham Koshy,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Date of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

Abraham Koshy

Nov 17, 2017

Mobilegaming

At 3.23 p.m. I received a message stating "Thank you for choosing Mobilegaming at Rs. 35/-. You have beenb charged Rs. 35/- for 7 days"

Please note I have not requested for any Mobilegaming and this has been created by Aircel.

I went on 155223 and send a STOP SMS and received the following messages:

1. Request to deactivate Mobilegaming has been received.
2. You have successfully unsubscribed to Mobilegaming.

But till 7.48 P.M. I have not received my refund of Rs. 35/-.

Request you to please look into the matter and refund the money immediately.

Abraham
Kutty181995

Nov 16, 2017

Vas service activation

Today Again the Aircel has charged Rs.35 for the VAS service named dazzling queens which i have not subscribed.I have made many complaints regarding the activation of VAS services without the knowledge but they are repeating the same. I am totally tensed and fed of this service. I want to stop this service if it again one more time, please kindly take action.Please get my Rs.35 in my mobile number-9710407709.
DEB1990

Nov 15, 2017

196 RS DEDUCTED FROM MY MAIN BALANCE AND AIRCEL IS NOT REFUNDING

SIR,I AM VERY SORRY TO SAY THAT,RS 196 RS HAD BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY AIRCEL NO 9941750514 AND AFTER MANY REQUESTS AND CALL TO THE CUSTOMER OFFICERS THEY ARE NOT REFUNDING.ITS FULLY UNFAIR TO CHEAT CRORES OF INDIAN CUSTOMERS TO SUDDENLY DEDUCTING THE AMOUNT TO AMASSING WEALTH BY THESE SCAM COMPANIES LIKE AIRCEL,PLS REFUND MY MONEY BACK,I AM A VERY POOR PERSON AND 196 RS IS A BIG AMOUNT FOR ME,PLS REFUND THE AMOUNT SOON,
Abinaya. M

Nov 13, 2017

Automatic Service subscription

number is 8675855355, and i have automatically been subscribed to "aircel deals". When i try to unsubscribe at 155223, it says im not subscribed to any service. This is the 10th time this is occurring, i have lodged numerous complaints on various platforms, and i still don't see this resolved. Customer care does not have an explanation to this, nor can they do anything about the balance/money deducted. Apparently there's no strong solution to this other than to change networks. Such an unpleasant thing to deal with on a regular basis.

Nov 8, 2017

Balance Deduction

Hi Audil,

We would like to inform that the subscribed VAS services have deactivated and the refund of Rs.30/- will be credited back to the number 9094435051 in another 24 hours.

Nov 8, 2017

Balance Deduction

Hi Audil,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Audil

Nov 4, 2017

BALANCE DEDUCTION

HI I Recharged My Aircel phone number for 50 Rupees today.... Immediately after 30 minutes In my Main balance 30 Rupees deducted in the name of Nyassa Astrology.. I don't subscribe any VAS.. Not sure why Aircel doing this.. I sent Stop message also for given number.. I got I didn't subscribe any VAS.. Please refund my money.
PHONE NUMBER :9094435051

Dear Raghavan,

Oct 25, 2017

I recharged 206 amount deducted not get recharged

Dear Customer (4412355),

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard

Oct 25, 2017

Unwanted subscription

Dear Customer (Kutty181995),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount will be refunded to your account by today.

Oct 23, 2017

Dear Michaelell,
Please share your exact concern regarding Aircel services along with your Aircel number to assist you in the best possible manner.
Michaelell

Oct 21, 2017

Worst Customers on Responding our Queries

Oct 18, 2017

money deducted not recharged or refunded

Dear Raghavan,

Aircel No.:
Date of offer message received:
Recharge Date:
Mode of recharge:
Transaction ID:

Oct 17, 2017

Unwanted subscription

Dear Customer (Kutty181995),

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction (screenshot):

Oct 17, 2017

Sim deactivated without any information

Dear Giri prashath,
Thanks for reaching out to us. Please share your Aircel mobile no. and alternate phone no. so that our team can get back to you.