Ramakrishnan Santhanam

To stop subscription of Songs download Pack for mobile no 09698966930

Dec 5, 2014

Hi Dimpee Pant,

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

dimpee.pant

Dec 4, 2014

fun tv renewd itself without consent

My no 9551629419, m very unhappy with aircel service for the last few weeks, today they renewd fun tv without my knowledge and consent, even though I have not visited any site or thing related to it, and few 2 day back I recharged for rs 29, but I did not get any data for the recharge

Nov 26, 2014

Hi D.M. Sofi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.

Aircel Social Care Team
D.M. Sofi

Nov 25, 2014

VAS activation

I am using aircel. They subscribe fun tv and renewed it by taking money from account, without my interest. Pls return my money.
tarun sharma1977

Nov 1, 2014

MONEY DEDUCT

SIR
My name is Tarun Sharma , my prepaid mobile number is 7401283258, day before yesterday aircel company deduct my money without my knowledge, i subscribe one std rate cutter rate of 39 rs, but they deduct extra .....
pleasr do the needful as soon as possible
Karthik Kool

Oct 31, 2014

Value added services

My mobile number is 9841186160.
Was charged rs.50 for VAS , which wasn't subscribed by me
Karthik Kool

Oct 31, 2014

Value added services

I was charged rs.50 suddenly, without my notice , saying it was charged for Value added services. I did not subscribe anything. I'm really concerned about this loss. How can I be helped ?

Oct 29, 2014

Hi Anil Kumar,

anmvs

Network issue

Hi This is anil kumar mvs. My aircel no is 9551441788.

I am with aircel service from the last 3 years. I have applied mobile number portability to other network, and the same was rejected by aircel itself.from the day i applied mobile number portability i am not able to call customer care chennai, and also not getting internet from that day even though GPRS activated in my post paid plan. So i tried calling cust care chennai with other number i was able to connect but when i entered my number I am getting this is not aircel number.

I am facing this issue from the last 2 weeks.I went to aircel store they also dont provide any resolution.

I called to the aircel cust care chennai from other number and when i share my problem they simply say wait for some time we are verifying your details and ofter some time call got disconnected.

The interesting point is I am able to make calls to aircel cust care numbers other than chennai.

I mailed to aircel grievance cell and didnot get any reply.

Hi Mani5020,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

Mani5020

Oct 28, 2014

Deactivate video talkies and refund balance

Video talkies has been automatically activated on my number 8344584606. Please deactivate the same and refund the amount Rs. 30 which has been deducted from my main balance.

Oct 18, 2014

Hi Hains Stalin,

Hains Stalin

Oct 17, 2014

EXPLOITING MY BALANCE ON TINY TV SUBSCRIPTION

SIR MY NO. IS 97 88 585684 ON WHICH AIRCEL IS STEELING 30RS.PER WEEK, ON NAME OF TINY TV SUBSCRIPTION.PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS.

Oct 15, 2014

Hi Senthil,

senthil.motoE

Oct 13, 2014

black mailed me

From this number9566492251 received lots of bad cals I dnt know how he is got my num say I saw from SME site fr x usings dirty words plz help me fr this prbm

Oct 10, 2014

Hi Deepab,

deepab1983

Oct 10, 2014

No response from Customer care

My number is 7402316015. I have recharged for Rs.150 FTT and get the recharged amount. The next day the full amount has been deducted and becomes zero balance. I ve called the customer care and the executive explained the reason as I had been used 3g data - but i hve not as i m using my office wifi connection and he connects to the service Supervisor - Mr.Amarnath and he replied as I have used for 16MB data in 3g and has been deducted for Rs.10.36 and my current balance available as Rs.168.00. But my balance is zero and asked for that, the person has disconnected with not proper answer. I am trying for a week from my number I cant be reached to the customer care person yet. Service is not fine.

Oct 9, 2014

Hi Anitha Vijay,

AnithaVijay

Oct 9, 2014

Deactivate CHN18A2A2; CHN14A2A1

I don't know how this service automatically activated for my phone 9941698402. Please deactivate this service as soon as possible.I had tried customer care but I'm not received any response.

Sep 29, 2014

AIrcel

Hi Shobhit ,

shub2405

Sep 28, 2014

deduction of balance

My name is shobhit yesterday on 27-sep-2014 I recharged my number 8973925243 by 108 through Internet website of aircel.Com I got 115 rupee after that maximum I spend 4-5 rupee my number stop working and since yesterday it is not working. Today I checked now it is showing 0 rupee in my account balance.aircel is faking people by deducting unnecessary amount of money I need my money back. And customer care so worst I am staying in chennai I am from north india I called them they don't know even English also I tried to talk with them in hindi and English they given me fake number sir try on Ivr 121 a Dial 7 for hindi their is no such option available.

Hi Gobi,

Hi Chandrasekar,

We have forwarded your request to the concerned department

chandrasekar85

Deactivate Fun TV service

Deactivate the Fun TV service for my number 9976455775. I dont how it got activated to my number, please deactivate as soon as possible. Already i lost 60 rupees from account.