Gobiuday

Sep 25, 2014

Deactive CHN14A2A1

I raised an request AIRCEL to cancel CHN14A2A1 service for my number +917299714737 on 19.09.2014 and i put mail also , there is no response from their side, at least they can provide a deactivate code properly.. For activate everything is fine and all information is perfect but for Deactivation none of their code is working.. Dono why telecom customer service going this much worse.
its Auto renewal pack taking 1 Rs daily.. I tried all the Code which i got from internet, but none is working. If anybody have deactivate code for this means please share it..

thanks,
Gobi

Sep 24, 2014

Hi Saiprasanth,
Saiprasanth

Sep 24, 2014

UNWANTED CHARGES INCLUDED IN BILL

I have a relationship with aircel more than 3 years, but they are charging like any thing , in last month bill they have included a charges of 1400 for internet usage inspite I have that offer included in the plan..saying that you go to roaming you will have Vodafone connection so you used that one not aircel...what crap is this , I DoNT know I am using aircel or any other ones...

Sep 19, 2014

Dear Jeevanandan T P,

As per our system records, your balance has been deducted for WAP usage correctly but based on your request Rs 30 credit posted for your number on 13/9/2014. Hope the resolution offered meets your satisfaction levels too.

We would like to thank you again for reaching us at Social Care.

Customer Service Officer | Social Care Team

Sep 18, 2014

Hi Palani,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on

this matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Palaniramakrishnan

Sep 18, 2014

Video Talkies

i m Palani

I would like to bring to your notice that a service called Video Talkies has been activated on my mobile without my knowledge...i have been complaining to your customer care for the past 2 months to deactivate the same...they say that it will be deactivated within 4 hours but there is no change in it....also i have been charged 50 rs every 15 days...again from today i ll be deducted 50 rs...i wish to deactivate it but there is no response from your customer care....

my mobile number is 9841234432...

Sep 11, 2014

Hi Jeevanandan T P,

Thank you for reaching us at Social Care.

We have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department

and we will get back to you shortly with further updates.

this matter.

Customer Service Officer | Social CareTeam

Jeevanandan T P

Sep 11, 2014

Tiny tv deactivation

I would like to bring to your notice that a service called Tiny tv has been activated on my mobile without my knowledge...i have been complaining to your customer care for the past 2 months to deactivate the same...they say that it will be deactivated within 24 hours but there is no change in it....also i have been charged 30 rs every month...again from today i ll be deducted 30 rs...i wish to deactivate it but there is no response from your customer care....

my mobile number is 9976693445...

your service is pathetic and defunct....if the tiny tv service is not deactivated within today i along with my whole family plan to change your network to some other honest and responsive network....i will never recommend Aircel to any of my friends until u become responsive......

Hope to hear from ur team soon...
gogulakrishnan

Aug 31, 2014

money debited un wanted

Hi sir, money has been debited like anything without my knowledge here in aircel.
The below was the first message I got from aircel on 26 th July 3.43 pm when I was in browsing.pls note that I have paid money for browsing already .
1.Thank you for choosing TINY TV at Rs 50.0. You have been charged Rs 50.0 for 30 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223
After reading the message I was shocked that I have not chosen any option like that .
2.The second shocking message was exactly at 4pm as follows
Thank you for subscribing to Fun TV . You have been charged Rs 15.0 for 3 days and your service will be auto renewed with the same charges.
THERE after I spoken with customer Care . They sent me a message like this @4.07pm
3.Dear Customer, we acknowledge your concern and the reference number is ############. We shall revert to you by 30/7/2014.Manage your account online at aircel.com

For fifteen rupees they sent second message like this @4.46pm
4. Dear Customer, we acknowledge your concern and the reference number is ############. We shall revert to you by 31/7/2014.Manage your account online at aircel.com

5. 1.Dear Subscriber! Fun TV has been deactivated on your mobile.
5.2. Your TINY TV service has been stopped. To restart visit http://180.151.100.230/sl/aircelmvp
5.3.Dear Customer, download Reality show tit bits here ! http://tzwap.co/Aircel/RB/Home.aspx?subid=119
5.4. Dear Customer, your concern as per reference number ############has been resolved on 27/7/2014.In case you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may raise an appeal within 30 days through email/facsimile/post/call centre.
5.5 Dear Customer, your concern as per reference number ############has been resolved on 27/7/2014.In case you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may raise an appeal within 30 days through email/facsimile/post/call centre.
5.6. Dear Customer, your concern as per reference number ############has been resolved on 28/7/2014.In case you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may raise an appeal within 30 days through email/facsimile/post/call centre.
5.7 Dear Customer, your concern as per reference number ############has been resolved on 28/7/2014.In case you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may raise an appeal within 30 days through email/facsimile/post/call centre.

I got these formality messages in July month itself . But didn't got any refund til now . Worst case is that I don even know about that apps til now

Finally today 31.08.2014 while browsing I got another message as
Thank You for your request to subscribe to Video Talkies 50. To complete your subscription please click on http://202.148.207.245:9093/API/CCG?refId=1409500225763

Within three mins I got the below message

Thank you for choosing TINY TV at Rs 75.0. You have been charged Rs 75.0 for 45 days. To unsubscribe SMS STOP to 155223

From this aircel is thinking that customers are fools . I am going to file a case against them in consumer court and gonna quarrel with trai for I'mproper governing . Finally a word even one rupee is a worthy money!!!

karthim

Aug 16, 2014

Need Call history
need incomming and outgoing call details of my aircel prepaid number 9688099063, kindly send me this to my email id [email protected]
karthim

Aug 12, 2014

Need Call history

Aug 12, 2014

Aircel Social Care

Hi, We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your concern with your complaint number and contact details at [email protected] to help you.
anansjs12

min richard

Jul 11, 2014

Fresh Cut BG SBLC AND MTN

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
Mr Min Richard
For further inquiries:
Contact: [email protected]
Skype ID: richard.finance75
tatan

Jul 5, 2014

PROBLEM IN NETWORK

Hi! i'm pratik. I can't access internet since 1 week. I think there some problems occurs in registration procedure. No 3G tower hasn't been found during searching period. So,i request you to please solve this problem as soon as possible.I shared this problem many times with customer representative but,they could't anything.I enclose my sim details.

MSISDN; 7688085094

IMSI; 404911172921497

ICCID; 89919101141179214973

CONTACT NUMBER= 7278888261

EMAIL ID= [email protected]
manickamputhur

call summary list

i need june-2014 call details for my mobile number 8508466590.please send me mail.id: [email protected]
lipilaxmi

no incoming call

hi sir
since 2 days ihv nt received any call at this number (9738797264).plz solve my problem otherwise i will go for portability...
sir i m getting frustation for this number
waiting for ypur response very soon.
lipilaxmi

no incoming call

hi sir
since 2 days ihv nt received any call at this number.plz solve my problem otherwise i will go for portability....
waiting for ypur response.
ankit0907

Jun 26, 2014

CHN18A2A2 DEACTIVATION

My aircel no is 7299557032 and aircel is deducting my balance daily for some CHN18A2A2 service without my wish...i want it to stopped and return my balance or i shall knock the door of consumer forum in my area
RevRe

Jun 20, 2014

deactivate CHN14A2A1

Tis subscription have been activated nd s being renewed daily... my balance s lost daily.... such an annoying subscription... kindly deactivate it as soon... guide me wit the procedure to my mail I'd.. [email protected]
chandru6393

Jun 12, 2014

SIM NOT WORKING

DEAR SIR,

I AM CHANDRASEKARAN FROM TAMIL MY AIRCEL MOBILE NUMBER WAS 9976136393 I USE THIS NUMBER FOR 5 YEARS NOW NO INCOMING OUTGOING LOT OF TIME I WILL COMPLIANT TO CUSTOMER CARE BUT NO IMPROVEMENT SO WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE TELL ITS BIG PROBLEM TO ME...

REGARDS

CHANDRASEKARAN.S

MOBILE : 9976136393
Murugeswari Subramanian

Jun 12, 2014

Main balance has been taken while i use my mobile data but i was put Net Pack

I was writing this mail with aircel very bad service because yesterday on 9:37pm i was recharge pl 148 (Txn CHR 14061121361800262) i receive successful message also my while i use my mobile data my main balance has been dedicated i don't know "Aircel" helpline executive is always busy 198 line was not connected at all . When i recharge my main balance is 23.47 but now 17.94 i want my balance back ASAP and one day was waste for me right now itself i don't receive that the Internet pack is activated message how fast your system is working i am going to change the network this is my last recharge so do the need full and also treat this mail with high priority and also i want my main balance back
I Hope i will happen waiting for your valuable response.
Best Regards,
Murugeswari. S
eswark_tuty

May 25, 2014

Could not send and recieve sms after converting MNP form vodafone to Aircel

I 'm not able to send and recieve sms to any network but when I try to sent sms the normal sms charges are deducted frm my account

Mobile : 9994025880

Please resolve this issue immediately
mahe7r

May 12, 2014

Need to deactivate chn18a2a2 nd chn14a2a2

Dear sir i want to deactivate the service chn18a2a2 and chn14a2a2 for this num 7299365812.i have called to aircel customer care but they are not responding properly so plss deactivate this service. thank you.plss deactivate this service
Gopinath Kumaresan

Mar 22, 2014

sms harassment

My name is Gopinath
My wife is getting sms harassment from the below aircel number 9750297653
The mobile operator is not helping to nab him
pls assist