madhavb

Feb 6, 2014

worst_services

i made my first new sim recharge of Rs34 & aircel plan is 3 month free A2A night 10 PM to Day 5PM but still i did not get this plan on my sim, i tried customer care call but all executives giving amateurish answers, i think aircel making his service worst in these days.. if there is someone whos really knows wt problem is this ... plz help me out
kavin kaarthic

Feb 3, 2014

Taking balance unnessaraly.

The Aircel company is taking balance from my mobile unnecessarly .....
I don't know why they are doing like this ....
This is the third time they r doing like this ....
Kindly take action in the company ...
pkpraveen

Jan 9, 2014

Reg Balance deduction

Hi ,

My name is Praveen Kumar i am using aircel sim (Mob No : 9842777825).

I had recharged my mobile for 120 rs on 7th Jan 2014. They deducted around 100 rs in my balance and saying that i had downloaded and activated Chennai express game on 8th Jan 2014.

But i have never downloaded any game in my mobile ,Customer care service is very very poor they are not giving proper response, If we keep on asking they are telling we will connect to senior officer but they will never attend any call since i waited more thanone hour..

Its the very bad customer service i never saw ,Please take necssary action on this soon.

Anybody listening please help. Going legal is the only next best option against your Aircel company.

Praveen Kumar A
katsbab

Jan 8, 2014

DEDUCTION FROM BALANCE

my no is 9094430986 my no have been deducting balance of rs 7 due to some unknown service 5 rs and 2 rs for chn18a2a2 its becoming renewed everyday pls help to deactivate those services.
saravanan.s

Nov 28, 2013

saravanan.s

Nov 28, 2013

how to check message valid period

how to check message valid period in mobile
ponrajj2015

Nov 17, 2013

incomming,out going call records

Dear sir, I need two month(oct) full details of this mobile number 8012792562 incoming, outgoing calls and messages, please send details my e-mail, my mail id:[email protected]
salma begum

Jul 13, 2013

ng pack deactivate

hi my no is 9738100283 everyday i have been charged 5rs for ng pack i want to deactivate i tried many times to deactivate but it was not possible i iam not able to connect to customer care also we wont get option to speak to customer care then what is the use of keeping customer care please deactivate as soon as possible

Jul 1, 2013

unwanted reduction of balance

hi sir i didnt activate pocket music in my no 9688803491.but it is activated and a reduction of 5 rs is going on every day .i am not using the service and i called customer care..there is no call connectivity im in roaming for a month..so please deactivate it daily unwanted balance reduction...please take action.

May 19, 2013

DIALAR/CALLER TUNE

Greetings,

+91- 9578629188 -This is my Aircel number.When i recharged AIRCEL took that Rs. 30 as a Caller/dialar tune instead of topup (what the hell they do??!!!) I haven't set any Dialer tune or Caller tune to my cell.. I call to customer care.. they told that you didn't top up... but u set a dialer/called tune ( how they knew? did they come live to my place and watch me when i recharge my cell??!!) i am not satisfy with their response.. really this Aircel irritate me a lot... I don't understand what is going?. Do you Stupid aircell need to complaint TRAI?.

AIRCEL taking this as an advantage and continuously cut down cost unwanted.

I need my Rs.30 back to my cellphone.

I request you to kindly bring back my payment and insist them to cut down Dialer tune or colortune from my mobile.

GANGA PRASAD DUSADH

Apr 24, 2013

aircell simno:8753015082 rejected or not working

THE AIRCELL SIM NO:8753015082 NOT WORKING OR REJECTED sudden since today the 24.04.2013. Please suggest or do needful action to activate the same
name of customer: SUBHAWATI DEVI,
Arulrajan

Apr 18, 2013

Deactivated aircel incoming call and sms

I am rajan, I have received lot of incoming call and sms from aircel. I could not concentrate on my work.I tried to call customer care could not get every time busy.please deactive aircel incoming call and sms. My phone no. is 8675726430.
K.Arulrajan.

Apr 8, 2013

unsubscribtion

i am using aircel network. i din activate any powerplay video club..but they are charing me 10 rs wen ever i recharg. already i ve complaint.. i got text regardg the unsubscribtion but still they charging.. i want the aircel to unsubscribe it asap ang recharge my money back
eswaran

Mar 21, 2013

rate cutter cheating

Rate cutter cheating in tamilnadu. all the pepople would not like to use the aircel sim in future. they are jumbing from aircel sim to other network. aircel market must going to down comming days. this is true.all customers think to use the aircell network. cheating! cheating! cheating! cheating!

Feb 10, 2013

Deactivate Aircel Pocket Store

Aircel pocekt store was automatically activated in my mobile no: 9865225450.. Please do deactivate immediately. I have tried the customer care number 198. But it will not connect to the customer service person, it just gives the recorded voice.

Dec 21, 2012

BILLDESK not recharged

I used online recharge services to recharge my aircel no. on 17-12-2012 for Rs 57/= from Aircel chennai website through bill desk. Bill desk has deducted Rs 57 form my account but still i have no received recharged amount. I want my money back Improve your services

contact me [email protected]

Arulvasan

Nov 12, 2012

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

I too have the same problem of automatic subscription of music connect n deduction of 30rs. From my account balance. Please unsubscribe it (9809404248)

Oct 21, 2012

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

please unsubscribe my aircel music connect in my account .i don't know how it subscribed automatically of 25rs My aircel number :8686862176. name :p.aravind. email- [email protected]

Oct 20, 2012

to change postpaid to prepaid

i want to change in postpaid to prepaid

Oct 11, 2012

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

I too have the same problem of automatic subscription of music connect n deduction of 30rs. From my account balance. Please unsubscribe it. My Aircel no: 9615947920...Name : vanlalhnmuaka...email: [email protected]
hmuaktea

Oct 9, 2012

Prepaid Bill details

My mobile no is 9578845664

Oct 4, 2012

cannot connect internet 3g

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.
Aircel Customer Service Team

3G Speed

my number will lost.no 7408075291.plese off it number. Thanks

Sep 27, 2012

3G Speed

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern.

Aircel Customer Service Team