Sep 7, 2012

card lost

HELLO ANIL. I M INTERESTED IN CLICKONLINEJOBS.COM CAN U TELL ME IS IT TRUE DO U HV ANY PAYMENT PROOF CAN U SHOW ME... PLZ

Aug 28, 2012

DETAILED CALL LIST

i want call history to my number 9095833058

Aug 28, 2012

BALANCE DEDUCTED

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Aug 17, 2012

Do Not Distrub Call & Go Green

Aug 15, 2012

Unsolicited Calls

i m getting missed calls from this no.8410577489
nd dirty messages also
plz do something i cant tell this to anybody else
please
User801973

Aug 13, 2012

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

I too have the same problem of automatic subscription of music connect n deduction of 30rs. From my account balance. Please unsubscribe it (8952088613)
User801973

Aug 13, 2012

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

I am too facing the same problem of automatic subscription of music connect and deduction of 30rs. Please deactivate it(8952088613)

Jul 3, 2012

BILLDESK not recharged

I used online recharge services to recharge my aircel no. on 1-7-2012 for Rs 108/= from Aircel Punjab website through bill desk. Bill desk has deducted Rs 108 form my account but still i have no received recharged amount. I want my money back. Improve your services I have seen there are so many complaints against you.please check my account detail attached

you may Contact me [email protected]

Balkar Singh

Jun 28, 2012

REFUND REG

Today i have recharged my aircel mobile through UCO BANK DEBIT CARD.The amount value Rs. 258:00 has debited in my account but the recharge values are not added in my Mobile no. 9007777771

Transaction Status-Success

Mo No. 9831966228
Kolkata

Jun 22, 2012

REFUND REG

Today i have recharged my aircel mobile through SBI internet banking.The amount value Rs68:00 has debited in my account but the recharge values are not added in my Mobile no. 9876612804

Transaction Status-Success

Mo No. 98766-12804, 98037-09827
Ludhiana

Jun 21, 2012

Aircel online recharge, Tamil vadu

I am T.Babu from Anakaputhur, Chennai-600070, Tamil Nadu.I have purchased Zero B Ultimate RO system on 06/06/2011.Now machine is leaking and I am already given complaint on 17/05/12 Complaint No 209121212.The service engineer inspected the machine and reported that body of the machine should be changed due to crack.Till the date not change the body, I request you to please change body immediately

Jun 14, 2012

Fraudulent billing

Absolutely true, fraudulent billing is going on. I actually used BSNL landline net for the entire month with a plan of 1.5 GB for several years. I did even never cross this limit of 1.5 GB till date with them. With Aircel I recharged for 1 GB plan two times in one month. In less than a week or so the entire 1 GB finishes for the same amount of work i do. See the difference. As i am a regular user for the past 6 years with BSNL, i can really find this is really a fraudulent thing. Apart from this they said they give 1.5 GB free every month for 3 months if continuously recharged every month but they are not giving even once. Consumers cannot talk to them at all as they never pick up the phone (only recorded voice). In India it happens with such companies. My 3G data card sim number is 9738719928. I do not who will protect the consumers from such fraudulent charges. My cell number is 9986326796

Jun 12, 2012

SMS History Request

I need SMS history of my mobile number (9806925303 - Aircel) for the period of april 2012 to 12 june th 2012. Pl sir it is very very necessary for me. so i request you to help me on this issue. pl send the details of my email address "[email protected]"

Jun 8, 2012

REFUND REG

I have recharged my aircel mobile through AXIS internet banking.The amount value Rs 128.00 has debited in my account and the transaction was failed by aircel. I have again recharged the same amount and the transaction was success. I want the previous transaction amount tobe credited back to my account.

Transaction Status-Failed

Naresh Kumar Banka
M-9831966228

May 7, 2012

GPRS

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Apr 3, 2012

BILLDESK not recharged

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number that with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Mar 30, 2012

ANONYMOUS CALLS

8675152530 this is a hostel student number, giving ANONYMOUS CALLS to every number saying wrong number. for example if his friend number is *********8 changing the last some digit and call to every bodies, if gents attend the call they will disconnection if any ladies or girls attent means. they will continually giving the the miss call and call. this is what happening in some place of southern india. can u please take some action or give the detail of the concern person who is torcher the girls. he is using aircel...

Mar 29, 2012

REFUND REG

We have made a note of your contact details and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Mar 26, 2012

REFUND REG

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Mar 26, 2012

Mar 24, 2012

Postpaid Sim Sales Chrompet

Hey still the problem was not solved..

Mar 23, 2012

89914 10000 01474 5071 7

This is the number printed on back of my sim. Please take this as serious.

Mar 23, 2012

"9841723473"

This is the mobile number they given for my new sim. My Name Gunaseelan, Address on proof: no68, Town station south st, Mayiladuthurai 600117,

Mar 22, 2012

Postpaid Sim Sales Chrompet

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Mar 9, 2012

Excess Bill

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same. Also, you can get in touch with us at [email protected] for any discrepancies.