Apr 19, 2011

CALLER TUNE & OTHER PACKAGE

We are sorry for the inconvenience.Kindly share your registered name and contact details for the given number with us at [email protected] We wish to resolve it at the earliest.

Aircel Customer Service Team.

Apr 14, 2011

Cheating

Please mail us the registered name and contact details for the Aircel number at [email protected]

Apr 14, 2011

Cheating

We regret the inconvenience caused. Your complain dated 14th April 2011 has been noted. Kindly share your registered contact details for the above mentioned Aircel number so that we can take the issue further and resolve it your satisfaction and ASAP.

Mar 26, 2011

NO CUSTOMERCARE & INTERNET WHILE ROAMING

poor services of aircel in roaming very bad!!

Mar 12, 2011

Number disconnected with out informing

I have all ready registered on DND service in my mobile. My mobile No. is 9871604001 i want to stop all type sms & call on my mobile every day sms is coming between 10.00 am to 11.30 am from snapdeal .com

Mar 12, 2011

Number disconnected with out informing

Mar 10, 2011

proof requirement

this is nothing

Feb 16, 2011

UPC CODE

Hi Prabu,

Thanks for writing in to us with your concern. We'd like to inform you to send Port to 1900. Please email us at [email protected] if you need further assistance. We're happy to help!

Vodafone Customer Care, Tamil Nadu.

Feb 6, 2011

MNP

Dear sir/madam,
maine reliance ka no.8687479389 ko 25-01-2011 ko portable karaya tha.yhe abhi tak nahi paya hai.

Jan 26, 2011

MNP

What happened when you tried to contact the new service provider?

Clay Douglass

Jan 21, 2011

UNWANTED DEBIT FOR LOCAL SMS

This is to inform you that your concern listed 20th Jan 2011 has been noted and we will be happy to help you. In order to get to the take it further we need to more details about the concern. We have sent you a private message with our email ID. Please respond to the mail with your contact details (Full name, address). We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

Dec 9, 2010

GPRS on Laptop

This a very strange feedback and I can understand it can be frustrating. The Aircel customer service is prompt and effective. Try and visit the nearest Aircel outlet and fix your problem . Good luck.

Dec 5, 2010

GPRS on Laptop

BETTER GET BSNL SIM, EXCELLENT SERVICE
EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER CARE
I am shyjujohn i am tired of calling customer care to rectify my problem. They postpone it by 24 hrs 24hrs and so on... for long time. If i am an aircel customer i need to get accessed all the felicities that they provide. if the company cannot provide for me, why cant they inform me. They have very poor customer care. If i am not cared i will throw it and get another sim from another company. My number is 09976491725, i need to activate GPRS to connect to my laptop. If the company is responsible and care me they should respond with immediate effect.

Dec 2, 2010

Customer care

This is a very unusual problem that you have mentioned. The customer care is reachable almost every time. Try to visit a company outlet and report your problem.

Nov 28, 2010

i lost my sim card...........

Please contact AIRCEL higher authorities at

www sodhi-solutions com
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Sikh Punjabi Religious Events (Jantri Nanakshahi), sms SODSO SIKH to (+91)9246356765
------
daily SMS ALERTS for Todays Hindu Religious Events (Jantri Panchang), sms SODSO HINDU to (+91)9246356765
www sodhi-solutions com

Aug 11, 2010

Collect More Money by unwanted.

"These are automated promo messages so replying them can only activate value added services. In order to avoid these in future get your DND service activated.

"

Jul 26, 2010

to avoid advertisment calls

I would suggest you activate your DND service. This is block your unwanted advertisement calls.

Jul 24, 2010

to avoid advertisment calls

sms's can be accepted but calls at non time or working time make irritable

Jul 13, 2010

gprs activation

It is a technical process and requires certain amount of time for activation, and further confusions you have you can always get in touch with their Customer care.

May 5, 2010

Out going not going even though with balance and value period

They are quite true, these automated services need user confirmation before activation, promotional calls and messages can be the reason when responded. Get your DND service activated to avoid such instances in future.
deepika prabhakar

Feb 1, 2013

Talk timr

I recharged to my Aircel number +91 7502009560 for Rs.258.

According to Rs.258 plan,If I recharge for Rs.258, I have to get 105% talk time as mentioned in the Aircel website,www.aircel.com , But instead it gor recharged for Net pack which I do not want, and when I tried reaching the customer care department in Coimbatore,TN, There is no proper response. Kindly let me know how should I proceed further.

Jan 5, 2013

incomming,out going call records

aircel tamilnadu - incoming and outgoing call records [Comment in Complaint]
Dear sir, I need two month(Nov,dec) full details of this mobile number 9865603373 incoming, outgoing calls and messages, please send details my e-mail, my mail id - [email protected]
bsai100

Jan 4, 2013

from yesterday i am not reciving the signal's

i am unable to use my aircel connection,from yesterday it is showing only emergency call's only...i am felling very inconvinent..i am having so many complaint's that no connection...when it will be solve..
ctmurthy

Dec 8, 2012

depletion of balance

My aircel balance is getting cut by 50 paise/day due to auto activation of cricket service.Number of calls to customer is of no use
balance of alomost rs 50 has gone.where to complain?
C Thirumoorthy,
Mobile:7401634981
nivas68

Nov 15, 2012

block the unwanted message(advt)

From
R.Anuradha
6, elumalai street
Radha nagar
chromepet
chennai
I am Anuradha, I have received lot of message from advertisers. I cannot able to concentrate on my duty. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee block the messages immediately. My phone number is 9094248947. Your help will be a highly appreciable. Thanks.
Anuradha