Vpuri.lic Send email

Sep 29, 2012

MNP

I AM AN AIRCEL POSTPAID USER I WANT TO PORT OUT FROM AIRCEL TO BSNL BUT THEY ARE REALISING MY NO NOW WHAT TO DO I AM IN KOLKATA AND MY NO IS 9831550071

VPURI
Vpuri.lic Send email

Sep 29, 2012

MNP

I WANT TO PORT OUT FROM AIRCEL TO BSNL ; BUT THEY NOT RELEASING MY NO.

NO.IS 9831550071

VPURI
Venkateshvenki Send email

Sep 28, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service. But without any prior information i have been charged 15 rs/ for my sim"9965710959". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be repayed to my account.

Venkatesh

PUK Code Blocked

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Asifkishni Send email

my number will lost.no 7408075291.plese off it number. Thanks

Poor customer service

online recharge

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Sep 21, 2012

3G Speed

My data card is giving too low speed(180kbps-500kbps) with Aircel 3g. I recharged for 697rs(5gb,7.2mbps) and you people promised up to 7mbps, but im not even getting upto 1mbps(Checked in speedtest.net).The same data card Im using Vodafone 3G,its giving constantly speed above 5mbps and good ping. Even Aircel having speed ,its pinging is too low, I cant watch youtube.I'm now regretting why i take Aircel.Please help.

Datacard Number:7299348463
Contact number: 9940448807
Location-Madipakkam,Kubera Nagar Extn,Chennai

Note: I called Aircel customer care several times, they told to close all the application,uninstall data card software. Nothing worked out,the speed is pathetic.
Arulselvaraj Send email

Sep 21, 2012

To lock my sim card

Hi, hello mam/sir how r u, k i lost my mobile phone on June5 so that u have to block my Sim card in-coming & out-going call please do the job as soon as possible. My number is 9688928446.
Kaushal Namdev Send email

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service. But without any prior information for the past one months i have been charged 30/per month totally 30rs for my sim"9782228011". I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be repayed to my account.

kaushal namdev

offers

Khemraj Singh Send email

Sep 13, 2012

Missed call with ISD code +92

I'm khemraj Singh & also get missed call from +923068565226 on my Aircel no.
BHAGVANTA GHODE Send email

Sep 12, 2012

deactivate sim card

I LOST MY MOBILE IN AIROLI ON 9/09/2012- TODAY KINDLY DEACTIVATE THE SIM PLEASE DEACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY my mobile no is 8286243564
Biswajit Sutradhar Send email

Sep 12, 2012

Myaccount login

I am Biswajit Sutradhar customer in your company please send my aircel postpaid bill information Mobile no:7399019657
My email address : [email protected]

Sep 4, 2012

offers

hello sir my mobile number is 9842259125 iam using aircel for last 3 years but they have not providing any special offers, but they provides special offers only for new customers i think they are just concentrating only on the new customers
Ykonojiya Send email

[email protected] Send email

Aug 23, 2012

unwanted advertisement call & sms

immediately stop all advertising
CALL and SMS to my PHONE NO 8553708251.