BALANCE DEDUCTED

I am an chennai Aircel customer 7401101269.Almost 300 rs had been deducted from my balance last 3 weeks without any reason.i presumed it might be due to internet usage in my android mobile
so on Aug20 i have activated GPRS free pack Rs.42 and on 21st i recharged full talk time 160. but with making few calls my entire balance got deducted by this time (within 2 day),
By calling CC ,he replied i have recharged 2G free pack but 3G usage is being deducted. but both my 2G free data and main balance is getting deducted parallelly.
please help me to get my amt back.,

Aug 23, 2012

Changed Bill plan without customer knowledge

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Refund Overdue

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Kuppayee Send email

Aug 22, 2012

please D'ont customer call me

our company call for distrubed in my work so please d'ont call for me, then my incoming and outgoing call details send for my email id please my aircel prepaid No.8012179852
Amitsharmaaa Send email

Aug 15, 2012

Unsolicited Calls

i m getting missed calls from this no.8410577489
nd dirty messages also
plz do something i cant tell this to anybody else
please

Aug 15, 2012

Do Not Distrub Call & Go Green

Especially for Senior Citizens, those registered the number under their name & the age is 50+ or... just block the adv calls. Those are patients, under treatment, talking tablets to sleep and so on.Some time they won’t keep the phone in the bed, have to get up and walk towards the phone where it is placed to attend the (Adv) call(s).And sometimes they are waiting for calls from their children’s or relatives…..

Go Green: Charging the mobile phone is another issue, because of so many adv calls the barratry charge is draining faster. Facing difficulty to charge the mobile phone because of our unstable electricity!!!

This is happening not only for my mother, happening for all senior citizens. Please take the possible measures on this matter. And activate the “DO NOT DISTRUB” option in my number as well using by my mother (8012384746)
[email protected] Send email

Aug 14, 2012

Dear Sir/Mam,

Even I have not subscribed for the Music Connect and right now I am in Chandigarh. I have been charged three times 30 Rs- for the Music Connect in the Month of May, June and July 2012. I have disabled it by talking to a Customer Care Person. But reaching a Customer Care Person is difficult and they don't respond to us(Customers) in a very good manner. There way of speaking is unbearable and if they are not able to answer the customers question. They disconnect the call the next second. I have reached thrice to disable my Music Connect previously. Today in the Morning when I got up with out my prior knowledge the Music Connect got activated and Aircel has deducted 30 Rs- from my prepaid Mobile Account and my Mobile No. is 8567008988. Please disable this feature and also refund all those funds which have been taken out from my account. Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Muthukumaran K
Prachijain Send email

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

I too have the same problem of automatic subscription of music connect n deduction of 30rs. From my account balance. Please unsubscribe it (8952088613)
Prachijain Send email

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

I am too facing the same problem of automatic subscription of music connect and deduction of 30rs. Please deactivate it(8952088613)
Ratika Singh 005 Send email

Unsubscribe games pack

my no is 8802032051 pls unsubscribe games pack
Amuthan123 Send email

Aug 10, 2012

outgoing facility barred

My number 9865073417. Last monday my sim card got some error message ":SIM INSERTED". So i called customer care they told me to provoide the proof again and get the duplicate sim card, So, Yesterday i went to aircel offfice from velacherry and i submitted the proof and i got duplicate sim also. but they told me sim will be activated with in 15 min. but till now it's not yet to be activated, already 28 hours are got over. Can you please give me the prober resolution. try to activate my simcard as soon as possible.

Note: I called the customer care around15 times, and i Asked the velcherry aircel office contact number, they didn't provide the prober answer, they are directly drop the call or they are redirecting me . they thing is like close the call as soon as possible. Why they are doing like this?

S. Amuthan.

Aug 8, 2012

Aircell Post Paid Billing Issue

degtg

Aug 8, 2012

just tell him your problems.

A very big thanks to the win ex back spell relationship therapist oniha, for the happiness and great joy he brought back to my family. my Dad and Mum had being divorced for the past ten years,i ma 23 years old. i am from NY i feel really unhappy and jealous each time i see my friends living happily with their parents. one fateful day i was browsing and searching the internet of something less important, when i came across great testimonies of this great priest that stated lot of things which he has done, then i got encouraged and i decided to take the bull by the horn to give him a chance. After two weeks of contacting him, guess what my Dad called me to my greatest surprise that him and my Mum are planning coming back together, presently as i am writing this testimony' my Dad and Mum are in the living room drinking juice and laughing as never before, once again thanks a billion times to this great relationship therapist for bringing back my family in
one piece. for those of you, who thinks and been thinking of were to turn to for help this relationship therapist can be of help to you feel free to contact him through his email address: [email protected] and just tell him your problems.

Aug 4, 2012

to know the name and adderess the aircel number 9841600472

i want to know the name and adderess of the fallowing aircel number 9841600472. So you please

send me that details to my mail [email protected]
Thanking you...

Aug 1, 2012

sim card registered failed

Ashkocme Send email

Aug 1, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I havesubscribed aircel music connect service. But now i want to unsubscribed Music Connect service.Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 8883469949
Fazal A Talukdar Send email

Jul 31, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

Aircel has been charging Rs. 30.00 per month from me for the past few months for aircel music connect. I never subscribed the service. I have failed to contact their custmomer care several time to redress the grievance. My mobile no. is 9613871119. This is a post paid Assam circle connection. I want a refund of all the subsription charges Aircel charged from me. Unless the matter is redressed, I will move Consumer Court for justice.
sukuji

Jul 27, 2012

Very poor customer service by Aircel

The customer care numbers o Aircel (both 198 and 121) are horribly poor. You will be lucky if someone will answer your call within 10 minutes. Most of the time even after holding on for 15 minutes the call is disconneced. The quality and the communication skills of the executives are terrible. Some of them cant even understand simple English and thier understanding ability too is poor. When we request the call to be connected to a senior manager, the senior manager never comes on the line aand is always busy. If a general survey is take comparing the customer service of various mobile companies, I guess Aircel will stand last. It is surprising that Aircel management never paid attention to get feedback from customers.
sukuji

Charged for 3G without my consent

I use postpaid connection of Aircel (9710867487) and have also subscribed for pocket internet and have been paying Rs 98/- per month. Last month I was charged more than Rs 4000/- for alleged 3G GPRS usage. When usage details were checked it showed
3G and 2G services got connected at random. I never subscribed for 3G service and had no intention to use 3G service which I never activated. Aircel claim that I activated 3G service more than a year back. But I cannot recall doing it and can prove thet I never used 3G services in the past. While my billed amount is under dispute Aircel chose to disconnect my outgoing call facilty eventhough I have kept a deposit of Rs 3000/-. Several mails sent to the customer care of Aircel were in vain. If Aircel refuse to solve this issue in an amicabe manner, I will have no option but to discard the number.

Online Top - up