Jul 23, 2012

online recharge

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Jul 23, 2012

Bill enquiry

Dear Customer

You can pay the postpaid bill for your number by visiting https://epayment.aircel.com/aircel-billpay/pmt_face.jsp

Please do get back to us for any further assistance.

aishwarya

Jul 22, 2012

want to block a number form anonymous

phone number-8897809401

Jul 20, 2012

To stop unwanted sms

Dear Customer

You can stop all unwanted telemarketing calls & msgs by registering for DND. To register for the same, simply type START <space> 0 and send it to 1909.

Pls do get back to us for any further assistance. Thanks.

Jul 19, 2012

Less My Money

lourenco moniz

Jul 16, 2012

charging every 2 days Rs. 10 on power play

I have been charged 10 rupees every 2 days for powerplay which i have not subscribed on my mobile.
I lost 1000's of rupees b'coz of this.I request deactivate this service as soon as possible.and i want my money back!!
my number:8796137552

chandru
Yudham56 Send email

Jul 14, 2012

unsubscribe and for charging

i want to cancel the "thought for the day" subscription... plz telme how to unsubscribe frm it?
Aimy Send email

Jul 8, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

please deactivate music connect service from my no. 8907393834
Amanjotmann.04 Send email

Jul 7, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service. But without any prior information for the past two months i have been charged 30/per month totally 60rs for my sim"8566806216". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be repayed to my account.

jagsir singh

Jul 5, 2012

Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Jul 5, 2012

frustrating process by Aircel

Er.balkar Send email

Jul 3, 2012

BILLDESK not recharged

I used online recharge services to recharge my aircel no. on 1-7-2012 for Rs 108/= from Aircel Punjab website through bill desk. Bill desk has deducted Rs 108 form my account but still i have no received recharged amount. I want my money back. Improve your services I have seen there are so many complaints against you.please check my account detail attached

you may Contact me [email protected]

Balkar Singh
Raj Agarwal Send email

Jun 28, 2012

REFUND REG

Today i have recharged my aircel mobile through UCO BANK DEBIT CARD.The amount value Rs. 258:00 has debited in my account but the recharge values are not added in my Mobile no. 9007777771

For your referecnce below that details are mentioned .

Transaction Status-Success

Kolkata

Jun 28, 2012

Mrs Jyotsna Rajaram Mahadik Send email

Myaccount login

Hi I Mrs Jyotsna Mahadik I have three aircel numbers there is 9881190416, 9762799878 and 8796981999 and I had request to customer care and sms also 121 for ebilling of all three numbers, so many time. Unfortunately not activated till date. Do the needfull. My email id is [email protected] activate the same at an early date.

(Mrs Jyotsna Mahadik)
Nori1219 Send email

Rs.5/- charged daily - DISNEY PACK for the past 3 months

aircel to refund entire disney pack charged debited to my account for the past 3 months
S.Shanmuhasundaram Send email

deactivate sim card

I LOST MY MOBILE IN COIMBATORE ON 27/02/2012- TODAY KINDLY DEACTIVATE THE SIM PLEASE DEACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY my mobile no is 9600885608

Jun 25, 2012

To lock my sim card

Jun 25, 2012

Plans dint yet changed in few numbers

Rohit Abhi Aman Send email

Jun 23, 2012

Myaccount login

my bill no send my e mail [email protected]
Bunty_97 Send email

Jun 22, 2012

REFUND REG

Today i have recharged my aircel mobile through SBI internet banking.The amount value Rs68:00 has debited in my account but the recharge values are not added in my Mobile no. 9876612804

For your referecnce below that details are mentioned .

Transaction Status-Success

Mo No. 98766-12804, 98037-09827
Ludhiana

Jun 22, 2012

Name and Address

Can you please get the name and address for below phone number 9841060418.... It is very urgent please

Jun 21, 2012

To lock my sim card

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.Please provide an alternate number as well at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

EBhardwaj Send email

Jun 20, 2012

Missed call with ISD code +92

I am Eshita Bhardwaj from Aircel New Delhi circle & I too received a misscall from such no. :+923014386957. This is a no. of pakistan; plz dont allow this no. to connect to my no. 7503960518. I think it was a fraud call.