Tamils Send email

Jun 20, 2012

Neeyum Naanum Pack

I have a neenum naanum pack number(9524046553). i used this number last 2 years. yesterday i recharged sms pack offfer. The calls between sim1 to sim2 is 10 paise as per the plan. But they charge 1 paise per second. i ask d reason from customer care executive. but no one give correct response to me...
i cant expect this from a gud running company like aircel...

Jun 19, 2012

Airtel to Aircel

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Viditshah Send email

Jun 16, 2012

Lost Mobile-Block the Sim Card

I have lost my Aircel Sim card. Kindly block the number. 8286244153

Vidit
Collins Niiak

Jun 15, 2012

I am collins niak from South Africa i do have a great news, my girlfriend and I are back together again after almost eight months when she ended our relationship, I never thought I would see her again because she was in love with another man, well, she thought she was in love. But now she is back, she told me how much she sorry about everything she did i am so happy that i found a help from [email protected] temple.
Dinishan Send email

Jun 14, 2012

Fraudulent billing

Absolutely true, fraudulent billing is going on. I actually used BSNL landline net for the entire month with a plan of 1.5 GB for several years. I did even never cross this limit of 1.5 GB till date with them. With Aircel I recharged for 1 GB plan two times in one month. In less than a week or so the entire 1 GB finishes for the same amount of work i do. See the difference. As i am a regular user for the past 6 years with BSNL, i can really find this is really a fraudulent thing. Apart from this they said they give 1.5 GB free every month for 3 months if continuously recharged every month but they are not giving even once. Consumers cannot talk to them at all as they never pick up the phone (only recorded voice). In India it happens with such companies. My 3G data card sim number is 9738719928. I do not who will protect the consumers from such fraudulent charges. My cell number is 9986326796
Vidhya Send email

Jun 12, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

my mob.no. 9802242804 please deactivate music connect servies, , I am trying to call the customer care but in vain. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be repayed to my account.
Hisidp Send email

Jun 12, 2012

SMS History Request

I need SMS history of my mobile number (9806925303 - Aircel) for the period of april 2012 to 12 june th 2012. Pl sir it is very very necessary for me. so i request you to help me on this issue. pl send the details of my email address "[email protected]"
Raj Agarwal Send email

Jun 8, 2012

REFUND REG

I have recharged my aircel mobile through AXIS internet banking.The amount value Rs 128.00 has debited in my account and the transaction was failed by aircel. I have again recharged the same amount and the transaction was success. I want the previous transaction amount tobe credited back to my account.

For your referecnce below that details are mentioned .

Transaction Status-Failed

M-9831966228
Msmine Send email

Jun 7, 2012

Unwanted Charges - Unwanted

I want to Stop Aircel Powerplay service on my Aircel No.
9859166172.
I called customer care but no response yet.plz solve it...

Jun 7, 2012

Block the number

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.
Please provide an alternate number as well at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Jun 6, 2012

AIRCEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS VERY VERY POOR

Jun 5, 2012

Unauthorized charges

Vinoth&kavitha Send email

Jun 2, 2012

find a number details & address

please address send this number
Komalkahara Send email

Jun 2, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect.please deactivate music connect service from my aircle mob. 8013904859.As soon as possible .and refund the money .I would be very Grateful Hope for your co-operation.
Ikesavan Send email

May 30, 2012

Outgoing Disconnected

May 28, 2012

International roaming

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

Pradip92 Send email

May 27, 2012

3G cheating

you are right, they telling the will give 3.6 Mbps till some 1 GB o 2 GB but giving 128 or150 Kbps mind (Kbps not KBps) download and 300 Kbps upload speed.They are fraud. They are cheating. I am also facing same problem.

May 25, 2012

Aircel epayment made but not reflecting in my account.

May 22, 2012

complaints

May 22, 2012

Mobile number not recharged

SOORAJ VV Send email

May 21, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

without any prior cause money is lost from my aircel no: 8907150536, when ever i recharge my sim. plzz do something to help me. or else i have to port my no:
Veeramalai Kumar

May 21, 2012

Aircel power play

I have been charged 10 rupees every 2 days for powerplay which i have not subscribed on my mobile.
I lost 1000's of rupees b'coz of this.I request deactivate this service as soon as possible
My Ph no : 9710434447