May 21, 2012

plan tariff not yer got changed as per aircel promises..

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same shortly. You can also write to us at [email protected] for any further clarifications.

May 17, 2012

simcard not working

May 17, 2012

Unauthorised deduction from aircel

May 16, 2012

want to deactivate GPRS

May 14, 2012

To block sim card

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.

Santoshyadav2808 Send email

May 13, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

please deactivate music connect service from my aircle mob. 9806724737 my complaint no.(reference number) is 1-8361971481 friday 11 may2012, deactivate the servies imdgiate and back my balance 25 to my a/c.
otherwise i will portable sim to other network.
Santosh2808 Send email

May 10, 2012

my mob.no. 9806724737 please deactivate music connect servies
Rasmi44 Send email

May 10, 2012

hi,
its very ridiculous that without any information, how you dare to active the musicconnect on my no(9658211789) and also charges money for this.please deactivate music connect service from my cell.
Miraj Althaf Send email

May 8, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I ALSO Hve same problem(8907553977)

May 7, 2012

GPRS

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

PRAMOD CHAAUHAN Send email

May 4, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

please ...deactiate music connect service fron my mobile 9806115424 and i tried to call 121 but it was not fruitful ...i want to know when will this service be deactivated?????????

May 4, 2012

GPRS

My name is Senthivel

I am user of Aircel GPRS, but it is not working properly. When it was complained to customer care, they give false promise to improve it, but not done.. It is very painful to not only me but also to all the subscribers .

May 3, 2012

CHEATING / FROUD

Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Chitraprabha Send email

May 2, 2012

deactivate sim card

i lost my mobile - to day kindley deactivate the sim please deactivate immediately my mobile no is 9976286142
Ackamble Send email

May 2, 2012

GPRS SETTING FOR IPHONE 3GS

HI I am Aircel Customer Past 3yrs I am Using services OF Aircel It's Really Good. right Nw I am Using I phone 3gs A1303 Model No Iam not able To Get Setting For Pocket Internet So Plz As Soon As Pssb Plz forrward ME Settings
Yeswanthkumar Send email

May 1, 2012

Unsubscribe games pack

sir i am m.c. yeswanth my phone no is 9095065262. i have received gams package in aircell .now i wanted to unsubscribe from these packages.please consider it and action against it thanking you

Apr 25, 2012

CHEATING / FROUD

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Apr 20, 2012

No responce from customer care for change of demo tariff

Dear Customer, Your concern is being looked into with priority and we shall get back to you on the same.

Apr 20, 2012

I need demo card

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

No responce from aircel.. They said that they will clear my problem and they will change my demo tariff today by 3 pm but they dint yet changed i called customer care and they said they will transfer my call to higher executives specialist and tel them to change and they will surely change for you and the executive transferrd my call to higher, it was giing a recorded tune that please hold on line nearly i was hold on call for 30 mins but they dibt atten my call and automatically the call ha got disconnected... Aircel is worst company, they never do the thing they promise to do and also the customer care is giving no response..

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

My demo number is 9710125516 from chennai (poonamallee area near sannerkuppam).. And I have gave a complain regarding to change my demo tariff to an new tariff which has provided to all other numbers but they dint yet changed to my number in the call rates of aircel to aircel 10p, other mobil 30p and daily free 200 messages local and national... I got message from aircel today that i.e., dear customer, your concern as per reference number 1-8149237151 has been resolved on 19/4/2012. Please call 198 to know detail..so i contacted and asked for the detail they are telling that im already in demo plan only and they are not giving proper response regarding this and they are not changing the tariff of my aircel demO number.. Please give a response and change my demo tariff. And im even suffering alot problem in internet of very slow 2G internet service.. I last recharged of rs.98 for internet pack and its too too too slow internet i have ever seen. Please give me the new tariff plan and change my demo tariff to new tariff it as soon as possible and solve the 2G internet problem also... Im very satisfied with aircel but regarding this problem im not satisfied with aircel and even with aircel demo sims.. I kindly request you to get me rid from these problems...

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

Till now i dint yet got any response or feedback or call from customer care on my number about the resolution of my problems...

Demo card tariff not changed and too slow 2G internet

By when My aircel number will get to that new demo tariff i.e.aircel to aircel 10p, aircel to other mobile 30p, local and national message free and 2g internet problem??? By when it will get resolve?

Too much slow internet

Im suffering a big problem with 2g gprs.. Even it my demo card which use to be distributed to retailers and in that number my aircel to aircel call rate are going 30p per min but instead other demo number gives aircel to aircel 10p per min... Aircel to other mobile it costing 50p per min for me but in other demo cards aircel to other it costing 30p per min.. In my munber local and national are not free i need to put sms booster but in other demo cards there is free sms.. Regarding this i had gave my number to distributors to change the tariff but replied that they had provided the number in aircel company for the tariff change but i still dint yet got on my new tariff.. All other numbers has been changed to new tariff but why they dint change my number to the new 10p tariff.. Please change my aircel demo card number into new tariff.. Regarding this i had contacted many times to customer carrs and even the assistance but there is no proper reply and no changes in internet service and as well as the call rate services And please resolve me this gprs problem and democard call rates and sms free problem soon and please me a feedback regarding this as sooon as possible...!!! My aircel demo card number is:- 9710125516 from chennai... Please solve my problems..