fr23fr

Irritating Anonymous calls

Hi.

7373149031. This is the number from which we receive anonymous calls. Some idiot keeps calling and telling different names when a girl pickup the call and giving repeated missed calls. Its very irrirating. Can you please monitor outgoing calls from this number and take necessary actions????
Aseem Shanu Send email

hiii ..
please deactivate music connect service from my cell(8566947296)..and repay my charges as i have been subscribed to this service without any permission of me by aircel...i am waiting for justice
Salomi Shah Send email

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 9716324592.

Binita
Lekhaparu Send email

Apr 14, 2012

dramatic increase of call rate

i am sreelekha my number is 9688249479. today I get pocket internet connection i want to cancel my net connection. My complaint is when i recharge, my balance is shown as zero. everytime. please help me

Apr 13, 2012

money debited for what i didnt activate and refund was promised. But they cheated me.

We regret any inconvenience caused to you. Please share your concern in details along with your 10 digit Aircel number with us at [email protected] for us to be able to assist you better.

Apr 13, 2012

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Apr 4, 2012

3G Deactivation

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Apr 3, 2012

BILLDESK not recharged

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number that with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Apr 2, 2012

BILLDESK not recharged

hi,
I have recharged to my dad's number for Rs:258/- .
they took money from my ccount but still my dad didn,t got the money,
i want money back to my account.

Apr 1, 2012

Too much slow internet

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share with us your 10 digit Aircel number that you wish to block the services of along with an alternate contact number for us to be able to get in touch with you at [email protected] shall get back to you with assistance on the same.

Raviett Send email

Mar 31, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed the aircel music connect service. But without any prior information for the past two months i have been charged 30/per month totally 120rs for my Mobile no is "9417237429". I am trying to call the customer care but in vein. I need to unsubscribe from the music connect service and the charged amount should be re-payed to my account.

Krishan Lal
Gopi.ca Send email

Mar 30, 2012

ANONYMOUS CALLS

8675152530 this is a hostel student number, giving ANONYMOUS CALLS to every number saying wrong number. for example if his friend number is *********8 changing the last some digit and call to every bodies, if gents attend the call they will disconnection if any ladies or girls attent means. they will continually giving the the miss call and call. this is what happening in some place of southern india. can u please take some action or give the detail of the concern person who is torcher the girls. he is using aircel...
ICICI Bank Care Send email

Mar 29, 2012

REFUND REG

We have made a note of your contact details and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
[email protected] Send email

Mar 29, 2012

Unsubscribe from aircel music connect

I have not subscribed aircel music connect service. But amazingly, a message has been received from aircel office that I have been subscribed to Music Connect. I want to unsubscribe from this service and tried my best level at all corners but in vain. Kindly cancel this service from my mobile No. 9856162726.

Priyananda Thokchom

Mar 26, 2012

Mar 26, 2012

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

Mar 25, 2012

REFUND REG

Last week i have recharged my aircel mobile through ICICI internet banking.The amount value Rs68:00 has debited in my account but the recharge values are not added in my Mobile no.

For your referecnce below that details are mentioned .

Transaction Status-Success

M/s Alstom projects India Ltd,
Durgapur,West Bengal.

Mar 25, 2012

to unsubscribe the aircel music connect

We have been beneficiaries for the last four years with your unparalleled service that you are rendering to humanity for years. All our family members are using Aircel only.But on the contrary to our credibility in you, you have deducted 30rs from my account for the last two months for using
Aircel music connect though we actually don't enjoy the fruit of this music connect.I have had enough of trying to reach your customer care many times but all in vain.So i kindly request you to unsubscribe this music connect at the earliest and reimburse the amount of 60rs to my account for the sake of maintaining stability in our credibility of your service.....My Aircel no: 8883126766....Name : Kannan M....email: [email protected]
Kannan.M

Mar 24, 2012

Postpaid Sim Sales Chrompet

Hey still the problem was not solved..

Mar 23, 2012

89914 10000 01474 5071 7

This is the number printed on back of my sim. Please take this as serious.

Mar 23, 2012

"9841723473"

This is the mobile number they given for my new sim. My Name Gunaseelan, Address on proof: no68, Town station south st, Mayiladuthurai 600117,

Postpaid Sim Sales Chrompet

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Excessive charging

Postpaid Sim Sales Chrompet

Hey, what happening there at aircel. There is a call from aircel customer care and tell an offer for aircel postpaid. And then they come and collect my id proof and give number but that sim is in "SIM REG FAILED" this is 3rd time fro me still there is no action. Worst service..
Lifemedia Send email

Mar 15, 2012

PORT

iam always send mails also.. still have promlbms