Mar 14, 2012

PORT

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution.We shall get back to you on the same shortly.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any other assistance you can also write to us at [email protected]

Lifemedia Send email

Mar 13, 2012

PORT

SHALL I GOAND GIVE A COMPLIANT ABOUT THIS AIRTEL OR VODAFONE SHOWROOMS ... BCOZ AIRCELL PEOPLES DENT KNOW ABOUT THAT THAT WHY..

Mar 13, 2012

locking sim

Please visit your nearest Aircel Store with your ID proof stating the name and the address provided by you at the time of purchase of your Aircel SIM card along with an FIR copy of the lost SIM in order to get your SIM blocked and for an immediate replacement of the same.

You can write to us directly at [email protected] for any further clarity.

Mar 9, 2012

Excess Bill

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. We shall get back to you on the same. Also, you can get in touch with us at [email protected] for any discrepancies.

Mar 9, 2012

Excess Bill

i am holding Aircel post paid connection for more than 5 years. In the last month Mobile Bill, i identified an amount of Rs 170+ have been debited towards WAP services. I am accessing Internet through my WIFI connection so there is no requirement of separate Internet connection in my mobile and also i haven't received any intimation for the activation nor any information when i connected WEB for accessing Internet.. I raised the complaint and got the response that the charges cant be reversed. I would like to cancel my connection and pay all excess amount however i am not interested to pay the WAP bill which got debited without my knowledge. Kindly assist me in resolving my complaint.

Regards.,
G. Nanda Kumar

Mar 3, 2012

Lost my mobile along with CIM

WiseIndia Send email

Mar 1, 2012

Lost my mobile along with CIM

This is no a Airtel Customer care. Dont waste yours and others time here.
Chandugupta143 Send email

Feb 29, 2012

contact me @ 8147382882 or mail me @ [email protected]
Chockalingam.c Send email

deactivate sim card

I LOST MY MOBILE IN COIMBATORE ON 24/02/2012- TODAY KINDLY DEACTIVATE THE SIM PLEASE DEACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY my mobile no is 9865277858
Chockalingam.c Send email

deactivate sim card

IVRS - Insensible invention

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.Request you to mail us at [email protected] for assistance.

Customer Care Number

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused.Kindly share your 10 digit Aircel no and its registered details(Name, Add) for us to be able to assist you better.

We assure you that we are committed towards resolving your concern. For any further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

call history

"Dear Customer

To get your call details, please visit your nearest Aircel Store with Valid ID Proof and an application for the call details.

Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any further assistance

Feb 21, 2012

Dear Customer

Our Team is trying to contact you.However they are unable to do so.Request you to share an alternate number for us to be able to assist you better.Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Feb 20, 2012

"Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Your concern has been noted and escalated for a resolution. Please do get back to us at [email protected] for any other assistance.

Feb 20, 2012

my sim card lost, so block sim card

Feb 16, 2012

outgoing facility barred

"Dear Customer

We hope you have been provide with a satisfactory resolution from our team.Pls get back to us at [email protected] for any further concern.

Feb 16, 2012

deactivate

Feb 14, 2012

outgoing facility barred

Tahara Send email

Feb 13, 2012

Cheating the prepaid amount

i have been CHEATED the same way, is there any way to deactivate or block this unsubscribed subscription.

Feb 11, 2012

Not refunding me the deposit

Feb 11, 2012

Money deduction

Vprakash44 Send email

Feb 4, 2012

Offer foregery

Yes, , , you are correct, , , i have also got this sms on 04.02.2012 ... i recharge for RC 30... but no use... only account balance only recharged.
i called to 198, but no use.. they said "check your dialed number... oh.. god i lost the amt.. and also existing booster also... please tell, rectify this problem.