May 3, 2011

theft of money

I have been recharged for 70.Rs full talk time, i used my balance for 5.Rs and the next day my account balance is just 6.Rs. We called to aircel customer care that it has been activated music.

we said that we didn't kept any anything and they said that it has been activated from january.

They took my money now and saying four months charges and there is no 4 months subscription in that aircel service.

full of fraud aircel pls dont choose aircel any one..

Apr 28, 2011

service call disturbance

Respected Sir/Mam,
i am D.Oliver Vetha Singh i hold this 98413 71760 (AIRCEL) for more than 2years but i use to suffer constantly by the unwanted service calls based on their own advertisement each and every 5minutes..But today i faced an huge problem that one of my relative is admitted in ICU she has none so i was with her as a care taking person,but frequently i had a situation to arrange blood for her but i cant able to call the donors in that situation..I GOT MORE THAN 20CALLS IN 1 AND HALF HOUR..ITS A HECTIC SITUATION THAT I ATTENDED SO MUCH SERVICE ADVERTISEMENT CALLS FREQUENTLY WHICH MAKES ME THROW MY MOBILE OUT..
PLEASE TAKE AN ACTION TO STOP THE UNWANTED SERVICE ADVERTISEMENT CALLS WHICH MAKES A PERSON DIE IN SOME SITUATION!PLEASE TAKE ACTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE....
THANKING YOU!
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
OLIVER VETHA SINGH
98413 71760

Apr 26, 2011

PORTIN REQUEST DENIED

I have been using Aircel prepaid mobile service for the last 7 years now I planned to move some other network with my same mobile number (9710239130). Last week I have raised request for getting the Portin number and then I got the Unique Porting code also (DT494119) on 18th April 2011 but today I got one message from 1901 ie., “The portin request has been denied by your service provider as the connection has been activated for less than 90 days”. Today I tried to sent new message for getting new portin number again but the message was not delivered.

Please resolve this issue or arrange to accept my request for my mobile number(9710239130) as soon as possible.

Thanks for your consideration and cooperation.

Duraiarasan

Apr 26, 2011

Disconneting even without notice

I have an new aircel connection which sucks a lot.

To activate the connection they took 15 days and they charged bill amount for the 15 days.

To activate ISD deposit of 1000 to be made.

The credit limit for a number is 800 itseems. They bar your number once you reach the credit limit. Disconnection is made without any notice.

Every time a complaint is loadged using that useless customer care they hear the problems and give different complaint nos. We cannot speak with reference to the complaint no., loadged yday or 2 hours back. Again they ask us to loadge a complaint.

Aircel Sucks.

port off from aircel

as the aircel connection is bad, as i couldnt port off. could u please sugget us the way?

Balance deducted unnecessarily

Last week I received a call which was an advertisement for Aircel's Comedy Bazaar service.
I attended the call and since I was not interested I just disconnected it.Then on 14 April I found that Rs.30 was deducted from my balance.When I contacted the customer service they said they will check for the details and inform within 96hours.When I called today they said nothing could be done as it is recorded that i activated the service, which I am sure i didnt and there is nothing they could do.I hope some action is taken

Recharge Problem

Respected Sir, I am Usinf Aircel Belong 7 Years,
This is my No:9841783669, This No Iill Give to my father. He have 70years, Sir every time We recharge in Mobile. Automatically they Cutting a amont in Mobile. We are asking Customer Service They didn't give any explanation. We didnt any activate service, But they are telling like this. So pls take this action to aircel.

Apr 18, 2011

CALLER TUNE & OTHER PACKAGE

DEAR SIR / MADAM, I HAVE AIRCELL PREPAID CO.09941147430. SO MANY TIMES I HAVE DISCONNECTED CALLER TUNES AND OTHER PAYABLE PACKAGE.BUT AFTER 2 OR 3 DAYS WE ARE GETTINGA MESSAGE THAT YOUR NEW CALLER TUNE IS ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY PERMISON . PER MONTH ATLEAST RS 150/- IS CHARGING .I HAVE DISCONNECTED AL PAYING PACK. AT MARCH MONTH. PLEASE HELP US..............................
SAMPAT RAJ JAIN CHENNAI 9941147430

Apr 16, 2011

aircel

respected sir

i want the adress of the following mobile number 9094003281
plz send the adress as soon as possible

Apr 14, 2011

Cheating

I have procured new Aircel CIM card and i have recharged some amount, Aircel company with out any confirmation from me regularly debiting amount, I have mad lot of call to Aircel customer care for deactivation, there is no response from Aircel, I am totally disappointed. We request you to kindly band the cheater

My Aircel Mobil No is. 08526317210

Service message from air cell YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO CELEBERITY HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR ANOTHER 5 DAYS AND YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS. 5

Mar 28, 2011

receiving unwanted calls

i have receive un wanted sexy call from this no7373234720

Mar 23, 2011

NO CUSTOMERCARE & INTERNET WHILE ROAMING

I,m form Tamilnadu & I'm now in Mumbai roaming, I already subscribed for 1month GPRS in Aircel, Now No gprs available in Mumbai with aircel home network. Tried to call 121 that service also not available. I called 9842012345 & made a complaint sr-1-4083853382 & they told within 24 four hours it will be cleared., & lost Rs 34 for that call. Already 3 days gone.No customer-care service. Pooor service from Aircel.

Sakthi
############

Mar 21, 2011

Aircel - Repeated Bills After Clossing the Account

Aircel Executive promised for Lowest Monthly rental for postpaid connection, but the promise was not kept and was getting some huge amount, so decided to close the account and for closing the connection they charged me 1800 and even after I payed the said amount they again sent the bill and being tortured.

Mar 10, 2011

proof requirement

i have submitted my id and address proof for 3 times but still now u r network requires my add proof and id proof customer care is also not responding to my number 9710131216. please do the need full

kumaresh
(9710131216)

Mar 3, 2011

bad service

sir i am using aircel card, last year i submit my id proof and photos,but today(4-3-2011)certainly my incomming and outgoing calls service baned.i contact customer car service they say submit u r id proof and photos. i am working in marketing field so mobile is our important wepon of our job.now i am totaly upset.pls what i do.very very worst servise.i can't see this kind of service anywhere.

Feb 28, 2011

Number disconnected with out informing

My name is senthil .My number is disconnect with out informing me. It is not working from 28/2/2011 i having a balance of RS:185 and i am holding this no for past 2 years the validity of the no is 2012. i want my no back due to this i lost my busssness.

mobile no :9841999991

cont no is :9841898989

Feb 23, 2011

Crank Calls

After 19-02-2011, I have been getting repeated calls and messages urging me to befriend these people who I have clearly notified not to pursue any attempts of contact. However, this telephonic annoys still prevails.
The numbers are:
9688130204.

Kindly look into this matter and prevent these antisocial college kids from abusing the power of telecommunication.
User319095

Feb 15, 2011

UPC CODE

I am using aircel for the past 5 years in prepaid and recently for past six months i had moved to post paid. I received only one bill and after that i could not locate any details of number. I have log in through aircel portal it says invalid aircel number. I have plan to change the aircel through MNP but after sending SMS to 1900, it says please send the message in correct format. I had contact customer care several times but they are not locating my problem. I just want an UPC Code to resolve my problem. Kindly do the needful.My number is 9942091314.
Prabu

Feb 14, 2011

lost sim

This is karthikeyan i lost my mobile while travelling pls lock my sim card. soon

Feb 4, 2011

to block the simcard

I have lost my mobile along with the AIRCEL sim card. Please block the out going & incoming calls from the below mentioned number so that it cannot be used by unknown person. Please do this as soon as possible.

Number: 9710593593

Number: 971059359

P.NITHYA BHAVANI

Jan 29, 2011

deactivate

I am mohamed thahnoon my aircel number is "9094403496" .This number is missing last week so please
deactivate this number..my proof is college ID "mohamed sathak college " chennai-119
add: 80 fathima st, Labbaikudikadu [POST],Perambalur Dt, pin 621108............

Jan 26, 2011

MNP

I am using the aircel and I want to port my aircel no. but when i am generating UPC ( unique porting code ) they are not providing me the UPC code. I' ve forwarded PORT<**********> many times.Still i' ve not received the UPC.Paid Rs.19 at airtel and filled up the MNP form. The new service provider just asks for UPC code to activate.
Called up customer care lot of times and did not get any response.Aircel says contact the new service provider.What i ' ve to do?
Senthil.

Jan 23, 2011

unwanted calls

hi i am a aircel user my no 7299807726 i feel very shame with aircel services.
every half an hour i got one call from aircel operators with unwanted calls and their products. i am distrubing even working time also

i think aircel operators have no brain. i have no words to treat them so please respond to my complaint and solve my problem

Jan 20, 2011

UNWANTED DEBIT FOR LOCAL SMS

I SEND A LOCAL SMS TO MY FRIEND NUMBER ON 2ND JAN 2011.I ALREADY PUT THE MSG BOOSTER.BUT AIRCEL DEDECTED 5 RUPEES FROM MY BALANCE..AGAIN AFTER 2 DAYS I SEND A MSG TO THAT NUMBER.THAT TIME ALSO THEY DEDUCTED 5 RUPEES..I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE AND TOLD ABOUT THAT..THEY DIDNT RESPONSE FOR THIS COMPLAINT..
MY NUMBER IS 9942533009(AIRCEL-TAMILNADU)
MSG SENT NUMBER IS 9790898263(AIRTEL-TAMILNADU)