Jan 16, 2011

Loss of Balance

Dear sir/madam,
I've been using aircel . My mobile number is 8012138066. On 12-01-2011, I called the customer service executive for knowing details of RS.5 Pocket internet recharge card. I was told that I can enjoy unlimited browsing for 1 day. So I Recharged my account with RS.5 Pocket internet card on 14-01-2011. I browsed for some time and i saw that i lost my account balance RS.5o. When I contacted the customer service executive , I was told that the Recharge to RS.5 Provides only upto 20MB of browsing. I was disappointed. The sole responsibility for my loss of balance is the executive who told me that the recharge provides unlimited browsing. When I again contacted the customer Service executive, an executive named Geetha attended my call and forwarded my call to a senior officer named Mohana. She told me that she would do me the best and also told me that she took a complaint about my problem and solve my problem within 24 hours. Yet I didn't received any complaint Reference number. When I contacted again on 16-01-2011, I was told that no complaint was taken regarding my complaint. I can't do anything. So I need my lost balance again.Otherwise I am going to file a case against the company.

Dec 30, 2010

MISSED CALLS & MASSAGES

I am receiving so many missed calls & massages in this no :- +919551491924, please tell me the this persons address

Dec 20, 2010

ANONYMOUS CALLS

Hi Sir,

I am getting anonymous calls from the same number(AIRCEL TAMILNADU) for more than six months. Will it be possible for you to provide the details of the person if i provide you that Aircel number?

Thank you...

Dec 5, 2010

GPRS on Laptop

I AM CHEATED, DONT GET CHEATED
I am shyjujohn i am tired of calling customer care to rectify my problem. They postpone it by 24 hrs 24hrs and so on..... for long time. If i am an aircel customer i need to get accessed all the felicities that they provide. if the company cannot provide for me, why cant they inform me. They have very poor customer care. If i am not cared i will throw it and get another sim from another company. My number is 09976491725, i need to activate GPRS to connect to my laptop. If the company is responsible and care me they should respond with immediate effect.
User242064

Nov 30, 2010

Customer care

100 % Now days aircel is not cont to customer care executive .198 this only for compilants toll free but no one can help you this number ."its true "
whit in 2 mint customer call is automatic discont so you can not speak to customer care .

Nov 18, 2010

i lost my sim card...........

Location: Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Posted: 2010-11-19 by rajkumar.j Send email

i lost my simcard
dear sir/madam,
my name is j.rajkumar i lost my sim card number 9094688737 on 17.11.2010 with the proof of my driving license. now only i came to know that anyone can miss use with it. kindly plz block the simcard. the details of the proof are
Name = rajkumar.j
d/o = janarathanan.k
DL.No = tn02 20100001879

D.O.B = 22/02/1988
DOI = 11/02/2010
valid upto = 10/02/2030

kindly please block the card, thanking you.

Nov 18, 2010

i lost my sim card...........

Location: Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Posted: 2010-11-19 by rajkumar.j Send email

i lost my simcard
dear sir/madam,
my name is j.rajkumar i lost my sim card number 9094688737 on 19.11.2010 with the proof of my driving license. now only i came to know that anyone can miss use with it. kindly plz block the simcard. the details of the proof are
Name = rajkumar.j
d/o = janarathanan.k
DL.No = tn02 20100001879

D.O.B = 22/02/1988
DOI = 11/02/2010
valid upto = 10/02/2030

kindly please block the card, thanking you.

Aug 10, 2010

Collect More Money by unwanted.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have send many times sms to the particular number as i received form customer care, as i don't want melody time pack and also i got reply form that particular number.. But they took amount from me always within 15 days since last 3 month around.Please take some action immediately.

I have called to customer care by the numbers 9942230211 and 9865477773.

Mobile No: 9942203211
Name: Vaithiyalingam
Area; Coimbatore, tamilnadu

Note: I have collect this sim card form erode through my old address form komarapalayam city (PIN CODE 638183), now i presently in coimbatore.

Aug 4, 2010

DETAILED CALL LIST

This is matheswran from tamil nadu,rasipuram namakkal district. I want complete call register details of this number +917502322423. please provide all the details about this number. My contact number is +919894863440.

Jul 24, 2010

to avoid advertisment calls

To avoid to advertisement call

24th July 2010

The Customer Care Manager
Chennai

Sir/Madam

Sub: - To avoid advertisement calls and SMS

I am having a prepaid aircel connection for 8 past years and I am often getting advertisement calls and ms which is very disturbing. I would like you to stop advertisement calls and sms on my phone (No: - 9976103201)

Yours Sincerely
m.ramasamy nadar

Jul 21, 2010

Unsolicited Calls

I am getting calls from a "Private Number" in the middle of the night. The number is not displayed. It just says "Private Number". When I talk, I can just hear my echo. Otherwise the line is blank. I get this every night. Please help!

Jul 10, 2010

gprs activation

aircel gprs activation is very late ,,,then activation period takes 48hrs ....so customers are affecting this delay.. any urgent time how to connect internet through mobile or pc ....so,these feedback forwarding consalting department,,,and then takes further action....

by aircel customer

Jun 29, 2010

Fraudulent billing

To all my friends who have been trying to reach me on my mobile and are being welcomed with special ringtone "This number is temporarily not in use..." I would like you guys to know that this is a ringtone that Aircel has specially designed for me to show their love and affection to me for using their service for more than five years.

As such they have been showering me with their love for more than a year by billing me with thrice the amount of actual bill. I had opted for an plan wherein for a Rs.249 top up I had a total of 600 minutes of free calls but when the bills came I was charged for the entire minutes in addition to the toppings which I never get. As I refused to pay those bills and have been seeking proper clarification and explanations from them for the fraudulent billing my incoming and outgoing is barred so please connect to me via email only.

"Aircel - There will be less than 1411 left" no i am not talking about the tigers, it is about the customers you will be left with for the pathetic service you provide

For complete details check out... http://bit.ly/9gBoMO

and please do forward this email to your friends so that everyone is aware of the fraudulent billing practice adopted by mobile companies...

Regards - Ram

May 3, 2010

Out going not going even though with balance and value period

On 03 May 2010 after 6 o'clock i cant call anybody even messages are not going . Even customer care not connected. no proper information regarding the operator service
By Murali 9865757483