skBalu11

Sep 21, 2017

Dear Aircel,

I already complaint about balance deduction issues .
And Got refund..

Again my no gets automatically subscribed to Masti mall (Rs 35) & Beauty world on 14th sep...

What is the use of complaining issues ...??? Still the problem arises ...

I need my amount to be refunded ...

Kindly Unsubscribe. In future wont repeat the same ... .

My Aircel No: 9965362677

Sep 13, 2017

Dear Customer (skBalu11),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 55) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Svkmr

EXCESS BILLING and I felt like being ROBBED

I am using aircel postpaid and my mobile no. is 9790765316 at plan of rs225/month for 512mb data.On july 22 i send a request to port my number to other network.Then Aircel rep called me and offered 6gb data at rs300/month.I accepted and continued aircel postpaid.Then on august 4th my mobile outgoing was barred.When i queried customer care they said that data limit for new plan is only 1gb and hence credit limit exceeded(I got this explanation after calling for 4 times and spend half an hour for each call).I said its their mistake only.Then they asked me to pay my bill(rs1150) and it will be adjusted in next billing(No other options given).So i paid rs1150.Since 1gb/month is not enough i again requested to port my number to other netwok.Again aircel rep called and offered 11gb at 249+gst/month.He also adviced to use data after confirming about new to customer care.I confirmed from customer care and used 11gb.Now my bill came as rs1600(outgoing barred for crossing credit limit) and when i queried at aircel showroom(since customer care support give proper explanation after multiple attempts)the aircel rep at showroom said i used more than 15gb.When i showed my data usage from my mobile ,she said "It can be edited".I FELT EMBARRASED AND FRUSTRATED by after all the AGONY I went through by this response.I FELT LIKE I AM TIED BY SOMEONE AND BEING ROBBED.Kindly solve my problem as soon as possible.
Hariprasanth15

Sep 11, 2017

Threatening calls without closing my connection even disconnect request

Regarding my mobile number 7299955062

I have raised deactivation request for my account through mail advised by aircel representative Ack : Fwd: please deactivate aircel sim
7299955062(ERN-2507266-Q0M8SY) on 12-oct-2016

Even after deactivation am getting bills for next two months, as I informed them so many times no one is looking at this issue and none of them are listening.

I have not used this for single time but i paid the bill for the months I had the sim. Now am getting threatening class and messages from Aircel and even when I try to pay it, it shows number not available.

Am not willing to pay for something I didn't use.

Below is the message I got from Aircel

Dear Customer, We are going to file a case against you in LOK ADALAT Court due to Aircel non payment of Rs.101/-for the AC no.############Mob No.9941352266.Summon copy will be sent to UR billing address Soon, Cont.7200066876.for clarification. Pls Lgn

Shall I register a complaint against Aircel. Is that the way I need to proceed ?

Dear Customer (skBalu11),

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Rohit Deraj

Help me out please

My 3g data plan is not working.. cash deducted from account still. Why is my plan not activated? Please help
skBalu11

Sep 9, 2017

M/S Aircel

I already Complained about automatic Balance deduction for my no.
You assure me in future no such things will happen.

Again my no gets automatically subscribed to 1.Masti Mall (35 Rs deduted ) & 2.Beauty World (20 Rs Deducted ) on 8 th Aug.

I didn't subscribe those services.

Kindly Unsubscribe it. And I need my amount to be refunded.

Aircel No: 9965362677

D.Muruga

Sep 8, 2017

Deducted amount for unsubscribed service

On 6th Sep 2017, at 9.48 PM , I recieved a message for my mobile No. 9698770094, Rs. 35 is deducted for Masti Mall which I didnt subscribe. Refund the amount as soon as possible.
suji.

Sep 7, 2017

balance deducted

I had balance more than 30rps in my mobile still today morning. Now my balance is been detucted to 6rps. When i called customer care she is telling that before i my data pack was recharged i went online but the fact is after i received my netpack recharge sucessful msg only i started to use my net. I dont know but how my balance was gone. Already i have experienced the same with your network & i just stopped recharging my mobile only i was using was the data pack few days ago only i recharged my balance & now again this issue am really fed up with all these yar.

balance deducted

praveen0016

Sep 5, 2017

unknown SUBSCRIPTION and DEDUCTION IN MY MOBILE BALANCE

hi
i'm using aircel for the past 10 years. my complaint is all about unwanted/unknown subscription of masti mall ( no idea what it means)
This has happened without my knowledge.

the amount deducted was RS0.15/- for three days and the SMS is saying that it will be auto renewed after 3 days.
please i kindly request you to unsubscribe these things which i not even interested And refund my money.

unknown SUBSCRIPTION and DEDUCTION IN MY MOBILE BALANCE

Sep 4, 2017

Aborting ougoing calls

Dear Wiselin Bright,

We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, please share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Alternate number:
Sample number which you are unable to call on:

Sep 4, 2017

Dear Navinalakshmi,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regard
Taekook

Sep 3, 2017

Subscription to music connect

Aircel always subscribes automatically to some service and deducts my balance.. I've already posted a complaint about masti mall and now this... I received a msg saying I was subscribed to music connect and my balance was deducted.. Kindly just refund my amount and stop subscribing me to these services
Wiselin Bright

Sep 2, 2017

Aborting ougoing calls

Sir,in my mobile number:8973438355 some of the days outgoing calls are aborted while calling it asks yo contact customer care. If i call to customer care do it same work (aborting).it asks for 69è plug in for similar connections please provide me fast as soon as possible.thank you
Dayanaanthony.a

Aug 26, 2017

Unnecessary vas services activation

My aircel no 8012391193 has been repeatedly charged for vas limitless music even though I am keep on deactivating by sending sms to 155332.
Recently I am charged for RS.35 for good knows what of limitless videos etc.. without my knowledge.
Please stop all the VAS services ASAP.
And also stop all of your vas service requests for my no.
Dayanaanthony.a

Aug 26, 2017

Default activation of vas services

My aircel no keep on getting charged for limitless music even though I am also keep on deactivating by sending message to 155223.
Recently I been charged RS.35 for good knows what for the unlimited videos etc.. without my knowledge.
Please stop all the VAS services for my number ASAP. I am really fed up with this process. And also I don't want any of the vas services requests for my number.

Aug 25, 2017

Dear Navinalakshmi,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Abinaya.m

Aug 24, 2017

Balance deduction

For nearly the 10th time, i have been charged for some internet services that i have not subscribed to. This happens not only for my number but also for a few other numbers as well. We have all complained to customer care numerous times, yet this still repeats. What kind of fraud is this? This is some new way of cheating consumers by blaming it on their "carelessness" while using internet. Which is quite untrue. Im going to quit this network as soon as i possibly can.
Navinalakshmi

Aug 23, 2017

Full songs download subscription

Unnecessary subscription and deduction of money!!! Please! This is irritating and please stop subscribing so. The unsubscribe link is also broken and is not accessible!!

Aug 23, 2017

Dear Customer(skBalu11),

We would like to inform you that the as service has been deactivated and Vas amount Rs 67 /- has been refunded to your account.

Aug 21, 2017

To unsubscribe the Aircel limitless music regarding

Dear Sindhu R,

We would like to inform you that there is no VAS active on your number (8508718879) as of now. Moreover, we suggest you type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223 to deactivate any VAS active on your number.

Aug 21, 2017

Activating services without my permission(knowledge)

Dear selvathanaraj,

D.Muruga

Aug 13, 2017

Deduction of amount for the unsubscribed service

This is really irritating. Daily, you are deducting amount for unsubscribed services.Then why we have to recharge our account. Fedup with your services.Already registered two complaints on Aug 10. For that itself I dint receive the amount back. Again yesterday at 9.28AM Rs. 30 has been deducted for my mob. no.9698770094 for Aircel Deals and at 6.07PM today Rs.35 deducted for Masti Mall for the same mobile number.Did I request for the services? While unsubscribing You are asking us to send message for two times. Can't you ask us to send message for subscribing your services. Already Rs.30 has been deducted for Celeb Diary Weekly on 10th Aug at 7.38PMfor the mobile number 9698770094. So, in this week alone, you have deducted Rs.95 for 9698770094 and Rs.50 for tiny tv at 9.03PM for my number 9842771728 on Aug 6.Refund the amount as soon as possible for both the numbers.
Sindhu R

To unsubscribe the Aircel limitless music regarding

I haven't subscribe any of the Aircel limitless music but I have received the message to recharge soon to enjoy the Aircel limitless music also I have send STOP to 155223 but I have received that you are not subscribe VAS service .I kindly request please unsubscribe the Aircel limitless music for my number 8508718879 and kindly refund my balance
Sindhu R

Aug 13, 2017

To unsubscribe Aircel limitless music regarding

I have received a message that recharge soon to enjoy the Aircel limitless music but I am not subscribe any of the BASS service also I have send STOP to 155223 but I have received msg as you are not subscribe any VAS service please find unsubscribe the Aircel limitless music and refund my amount