selvathanaraj

Aug 12, 2017

Activating services without my permission(knowledge)

From my aircel main balance suddenly 35 rs was charged without my knowledge or permission the money was debited. And I receiveda message in my inbox for activation of "masti mall" services.I didn't activate anything like that.... Please solve this issue as quick as possible thank you

Aug 10, 2017

Dear Jayalakshmi,

We hope your issue has been resolved.Kindly feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance on this matter.

Aug 10, 2017

Dear Abinaya ,

Balance Deduction

Dear Customer(skBalu11),

We have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Dear Jayalakshmi,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Aircel Social Media team

Dear Abinaya,

Balance deduction

Dear Rakesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the following details in order to look into your issue:

Aircel No.:

Jul 31, 2017

Balance Deduction

Dear Aircel,

My Aircel no.: 9965362677

My no. gets automatically subscribed to following services.
1. Limetless Music
2. Juiceup Weekly
3. MAstimall
4. Music Connect
5. Gamesclub and so on...

I'm getting this problem since July 16 2017.
Before doing recharge , When I checked active services using 155223, It says no services activated.
But balance gets deducted saying thanks for renewal every time I recharge.
Kindly deactivate all these services. Refund the amount.

Waiting for your quick action reply.
Jayalakshmi82

Jul 30, 2017

Unwanted subscription

I have been frequently charged by Aircel for some or the other subscription which i hadnt done at all. From yesterday i have been charged Rs 5 per day for some song download which i hadnt done at all. Today also the amount has been deducted. Even calling the customer care and constantly telling this kind of issue they dont even bother at all. If this is the case then whats the point in having customer care? Aircel service providers, please take necessary steps not to deduct any amount from balance.
Abinaya.m

Jul 28, 2017

Automatically activating services

Im using a prepaid aircel SIM card. Since recently, a number of "pocket internet services" automatically get activated on my sim, and my account is charged for such services. I have issued a complaint for the same with aircel customer service atleast 4 times so far. I have again been deducted charges for a service i have not opted for. This is bordering on fraud now! So inconvenient, and annoying.
RakeshShanmugam

Jul 27, 2017

Balance deduction

I was using 1gb/day offer on aircel. On 27th 12.42 I received a message that I consumed 50% data and within 5 minutes I was reported that I consumed 100% data. These are messages from your side. But I just kept my data on that day night as usual like other days. So I check it. But my data was on and I was able to use internet as usual. In morning I used various apps and my balance was not deducted. So I confirmed that the message was a glitch. I used internet on morning too. But when I reconnected my device at evening I was informed that my balance was deducted. I don't know what is happening. I need my balance back. And it's impossible to download 512 mb data in 5 mins with toggling E & H signals on my location from your carrier.
So I need solution for this

Jul 24, 2017

Dear Thasli ,

Jul 21, 2017

Dear Faraz Zameer,

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 20) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Please check the same by dialing *125#.

Jul 21, 2017

Dear Faraz Zameer,

We are forwarding your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

full songs download pack

Dear syamjaga ,

Dear Customer (D.Muruga),

We would like to inform you that the deducted amount (Rs 35) has been refunded to your account and the service has been deactivated.

Faraz Zameer

Automatic subscription to non stop music

Today at 10:45 from my number 8686340787 an assuming of Rs.20 was deducted automatically. I request for refund that amount as soon as possible.

Unsubscribe full song download

Dear Customer(Sreja),

We request you to share your correct Aircel no. so that we can assist you further.

Uncubscibe the deduction

Dear Customer(Sreja),

Dear Customer (D.Muruga),

D.Muruga

Jul 16, 2017

Refund Rs.35 which is deducted for the service that I didnot activate

You have deducted amount of Rs. 35 from my account today at 7.11 AM for the mobile number 9698770094 for desitube weekly service which I didnot activate. Refund the amount immediately.
Sreja

Unsubscribe full song download

Hi my mobile number is 9534336279. Daily 5 rs is deducted for aircel full song download pack without my knowledge . Even if I unsubscribe again amount is deducted. Unsubscribe this pack immediately.

Dear Thasli,

Aircel No.:
Date & Time of deduction:
Amount deducted:
Any message received upon deduction:

Thanks & regards
thasli

Unwanted subscription and money deduducted its own

Unwanted subscription and balance deduction of its own
I didn't subscribe anything but my balance is deducted automatically for VAS service.......I just want you to refund me sum of 65 rupees and deactivate whatever service activated on my mobile ,what a stupid activities it was continued I will change aircel network ,now I have feared to recharge my number .within day my money 65 to be refunded .very irritating
thasli

Jul 14, 2017

Deactivate UTV action

I am one of the painful aircel customer
recently several times unwanted deduction done due to vas. Every time when i recharge the amount, in next few minuets the message like thank you subscribing for ....... ( some package name example aircel masti mall, bollywood scoop ) the amount Rs 5, or Rs 3o Rs 35, (or) rs 15 what ever amount is possible that amount deducted in my account, it is very frustrating me. even though i was not subscribed any vas in my past carrier. kindly rectify the problem as soon as possible other wise i have to make some legal activity regarding this.
today also i get message from aircel u have active UTV action and 30 rs also deducted from my balance,please take action and recredit my money,totally i will fear recharge the amount of aircel my number and think to switch over some other network